Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 07:54 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times

Advertisements

and they wonder why they're called 'o-bots'

Quote:
Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."
don't think. don't question. just vote 'D.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 07:57 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,109,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Hey, it worked two times for Barry.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Is that because she feels they are not independent thinkers?
Is she trying to keep them thinking, they are all victims?
Is she saying that you cannot make it on your own, unless you are a democrat?

Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,238,014 times
They are flexing their commie muscles. They want to see if true communism will fly so they can stop hiding behind progressivism. I bet she feels so free saying that!

Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
uh-oh. this follow-up could get the first-time-proud-of-her-country first lady in some hot water.

Quote:
Obama: You make a good point because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:04 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,415,319 times
yes ma'am!

Old 11-04-2014, 08:08 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,309,385 times
Default Michelle O: Black people should always vote Dems - no matter what they say or do

Quote:

Monday on TV One, a cable channel who's programming is geared for African-American adults, first lady Michelle Obama told Roland Martin the candidate on the ballot and what they say or do should not matter to African-Americans because voting for a straight Democratic ticket best serves their communities.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

And that, brothers and sisters is what Political Correctness is all about!

I have never seen 'do as I say, not as I do' spoken so eloquently.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:11 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,761,614 times
That is what the elite left think of minorities....useful tools and idiots. So sad.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:18 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,622,666 times
For a moment, lets pretend that Laura Bush said this. Would this be considered racist? Of course it would, and I wouldn't have to go to a political forum to learn about it; it would be trending news on Facebook, it would be a front page story on Reddit and the big 3 networks would all lead with it.

So why is it OK for Michelle to get a pass when she says something this blatantly stupid and racist?

Old 11-04-2014, 08:20 AM

240 posts, read 240,185 times
Quote:

Misleading topic title , she clearly didnt say what you accused her of , shame on you for wasting my time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies