Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2015, 03:23 AM

482 posts, read 944,989 times

Advertisements

I didn't click the link, but by the descriptions, there SHOULD be a march. I despise this type of behavior and soulnessness from anyone..disgusting.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:46 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Why don't racists ever finish this statistic? It's almost like you have n agenda. Out of that 6% only 2% of them will commit violent crimes. Unfortunately, blacks are the primary victims of black criminals. White victims are mostly killed, raped, assaulted by other whites.
I grew up in a black majority community and my sister and boyfriend were beaten, robbed, and ended up in the hospital with broken bones when a group of black thugs surrounded their vehicle, pulled them out and committed those crimes. My agenda is to see the end of behavior like that, what's yours....cover it up?

Old 05-21-2015, 03:48 AM

7,121 posts, read 5,229,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
... For instance there was a movie a while back where Mel Gibson played a racist and Debra Winger an undercover agent(I know absurd, but I didn't make the movie or cast it).
Anyway she falls in love with Gibson, who on the surface seemed fairly normal. However in one scene he was speaking about blacks and called them "n iggers" and/or "mud people". That was the moment in the movie you knew Gibson was a racist, and for the first time it opened Wingers eyes. So it was an important part of the story.
Yet if you were to watch the movie today on TV, they censor the words to where you don't even get to hear him say anything like that. So at a pivotal part in the movie, they ruin showing he is a true racist because of PC.
Why didn't you look up the cast of the film before deciding it was Mel Gibson?! It's NOT! The role is played by Tom Berenger!

Betrayed (1988)
From IMDb:
An FBI agent posing as a combine driver becomes romantically involved with a Midwest farmer who lives a double life as a white supremacist.

Betrayed (1988) - IMDb

So, you shouldn't have made that snide reference to another actor! Just one look at IMDb or another film site would have gotten you that information! But, you hate Mel Gibson, so you decided to get that slam in about him. Don't twist the truth!

Old 05-21-2015, 05:36 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post

What makes you think all or even most black people behave this way?
Don't believe most people think all or most behave this way at all. There just seems to be a problem with todays under 25 blacks especially young black males. You can blame slavery but the problem lies IMO within the family, drugs and the dependency that Govt has created.

As someone mentioned earlier, when 6% (young black men) of the population commit 50-70% of the murders there is a problem. Problems need to be recognized and discussed.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:40 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Do the majority of blacks do these sorts of things?
No but it appears a large group of young Black youths do.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:46 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The problem is that TOO MANY blacks do these sorts of things. If these were isolated cases, it would be one thing, but day after day, across America, these kinds of savages are causing problems. And, they don't limit their attacks to whites, they are more than happy to attack other blacks too.

Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Don't believe most people think all or most behave this way at all. There just seems to be a problem with todays under 25 blacks especially young black males. You can blame slavery but the problem lies IMO within the family, drugs and the dependency that Govt has created.

As someone mentioned earlier, when 6% (young black men) of the population commit 50-70% of the murders there is a problem. Problems need to be recognized and discussed.
I agree, there IS a problem that needs to be discussed. However, when the reason for this is presupposed (i.e., it's nature, not nurture) and racially based (when there are no behaviors unique to race), then discussion is not really being sought.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:57 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Do the majority of blacks do these sorts of things?

Not sure if you could say the MAJORITY, but enough that it is becoming a serious problem......and getting worse every day. We just had a shootout locally at a red light, between two groups of people in cars, and before I saw who they were looking for, I knew. It happens time after time after time.

Yes, we whites have our share of idiots and criminals too, and yes, there are many fine, upstanding blacks in this world, but the fact that there are SO MANY who are not is the crux of the problem. You, who are decent blacks, can not be proud of what you see so many of your race doing.......but I think you hide that shame by saying "Well, you whites did this, or you whites did that too !" All that does is perpetuate the problem.

Don

Old 05-21-2015, 07:04 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,923,527 times
As a white dude...I don't look at this as black on white
I look at it as crime...period...I don't give a flying fluck what colors these idiots are

why is marching and protesting always a consideration...

prosecute em and punish them...severely...period...maybe if we are lucky they will be bubbas butt buddy in prison for a few decades

Old 05-21-2015, 07:05 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Correct View Post
These threads have got to stop.
it's troubling that so many posters here are more horrified by the existence of this thread than by the incident that started it.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:11 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it's troubling that so many posters here are more horrified by the existence of this thread than by the incident that started it.
That's the scary part to me too. But I bet every one of the let's don't publicize it crowd would be screaming like Chicken Little if white thugs did the same to a young black man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies