Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 10:55 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
He could be much worse, and he is now showing how really bad he is.. He had to move slowing with the destruction of the country, moving too rapidly would have met with too much push back. He is just slowly and methodically destroying everything America stands for, not to mention the damage he has caused in the rest of the world. He should be very happy, he is accomplishing his goal of wreaking America...
I hope nothing but the very worst for that worthless, communist POS...
How are NOT talking about GWB in this post?! He deserves this vitriol, not Obama.

Right-wingers are comically out of touch with reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 11:39 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,776 times
Yes, he can be worse. He still has just over 1 1/2 more years to prove it.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:08 AM

934 posts, read 595,410 times
I was arguing with my fellow Obamabot friend and telling her how Obama.has been bad and continues to be bad.

She was ignoring every point I brought up and said

"Two words, President Palin"

I shuddered and conceded

Old 05-27-2015, 12:24 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
It's hard to imagine. It seems like everything he has done had the purpose of damaging this country. I don't think he could have done any more damage without actually getting impeached.
If he had a (D) controlled Congress all this time like he did in his first two years, things would have been worse.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:09 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Without his handlers and those behind the scenes controlling him and making decisions for him, yes, he would have been completely inept and exposed as hopelessly incompetent and unqualified for the job. But I don't think he would have had the motivation or the courage to make some of the terrible decisions he's made. He may even have made some good policy by letting public opinion sway his agenda. I always said that Bush would have been better as a Potus had Cheney never been VP. Its the same with Obama as Bush, although Obama was far more controlled and owned and created as a political entity than Bush.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:19 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
I was arguing with my fellow Obamabot friend and telling her how Obama.has been bad and continues to be bad.

She was ignoring every point I brought up and said

"Two words, President Palin"

I shuddered and conceded
McCain is still alive. Of course he is no great shakes either.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:27 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow, I don't even like hillary but now I'm voting for her because like you are so sexist. Do you vote based on a man's parts
Wow, that's the first time I ever heard anyone say that the reason they're voting for someone is because some unknown poster said something they didn't like so their vote will be cast out of spite.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:01 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
It's very easy to hate President Obama with his horrible record!

Ended the Wars in Afghanistan & Iraq
Saved General Motors
Gas prices down
Wall Street has doubled

So much to hate! If you are a Republican bedwetter. (We need another Corporate Bush!)

Old 05-27-2015, 03:31 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,906,017 times
He could have had thousands rounded up and sent to detention camps solely because of their ethnicity. Impossible? It happened to Japanese Americans in WWII.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:48 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
How are NOT talking about GWB in this post?! He deserves this vitriol, not Obama. Right-wingers are comically out of touch with reality.
Fascinating how Obama apologists are still rolling out GWB as an excuse and justification for Obama's complete failure as president.

When GWB left office, I said, good riddance. Never a worse president in USA history. He's now #2. Obama is now the worst, by far, president in USA history. At least with GWB you knew where he stood. In contrast Obama stands for nothing. i.e. The lowest of the low.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies