Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 08:27 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Mick, I disagree. I think the establishment Dems don't want Hillary. Obama sure doesn't want Hillary. The press has started to turn on her with negative press.

Who do they want? I think Warren.

It will be interesting to see if Hillary takes off the gloves when she sees she can't win. She probably knows where all the bodies are buried in Washington.
I had a college professor who taught a class on media manipulation, and one of the things she was 100% correct on was the relationship between how the media felt about a candidate and the types of pictures they would run of that candidate. The more awful the picture, the more they had turned on that candidate.

The more Hillary attempts to avoid the press, the uglier the pictures will become. Unfortunately, due to Hillary's advanced age, that type of picture has become far easier to come by.

I'm not 100% sure of Warren, but you might be right on that. One thing I feel you're dead right on is that Obama doesn't want Hillary. I don't feel that Obama cares for either of the Clintons.

Old 05-26-2015, 01:34 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Somehow, some people think the lives of 4 Americans, who died as a result of Clinton's ignorance of the situation in Benghazi, actually MATTER. Unlike Mrs. "what difference does it make anyway"? Sick b. Worse, to then go on the national stage and lie about the fact. By all accounts she knew the slaughter was not instigated by a Youtube video and lied about it, repeatedly. It's even worse if she actually believed it. Then she wouldn't be a liar, she would be stupid and ignorant, and a complete failure as SS, who's job it is to understand the internal politics of these nations.

Americans died, at least in part due to her failures. Her lies disrespect those men. She deserves to be held in contempt.
Millions of people die every year. The linkage between these 4 deaths and Clintons, is at best a work of fantasy.

Keep beating this dead horse.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:29 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thank You my dear smart friend. It is and was corruption and incompetence of the worse kind.

Lies and my azz what the hell made up video are they talking about. We know. If this happened under anyone else, they would be media history and such a fiasco.

And certain hypocrites would be all over it, and we know it. They are not even good liars are they!
Thank you!

The Left is still trying to sweep this under the rug and hope that it goes away, so that Hillary can become our next President.

But it isn't just Benghazi. It's about her whole attitude; the lying, the shrugging off of her incompetence ("What difference does it make?"), her evasiveness and avoidance of questioning, using personal (and multiple) email accounts to avoid archiving and on and on. This woman is as corrupt and dishonest as they come.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Millions of people die every year. The linkage between these 4 deaths and Clintons, is at best a work of fantasy.

The security of American personnel, and our embassies etc. abroad are the responsibility of the Secretary of State. Multiple requests were made for increased security and she was warned of a possible attack; yet she did nothing.

Then, she lied about the reason for the attack and brushed it off as inconsequential.

Worse, even while the attack was in progress and our Ambassador was being brutally murdered as she and others watched from the White House, no action was taken. They simply sat, watched and let it play out ... while (presumably) Obama was nowhere to be found.

They could have sent in reinforcements. Men have testified that action could have been taken that might have saved those lives.

Hillary (and Obama) have blood on their hands, and they know it.

I am so sick of you and other Leftists trying to pretend this is nothing, your "oh well" attitude.

Shall we also "quit beating the dead horse" about Iraq that you guys seem to keep bringing up?

Maybe nothing matters. ISIS doesn't matter. Iraq doesn't matter. The 9/11/2001 attack doesn't matter. Fort Hood doesn't matter. Boston Marathon bombing doesn't matter. Lives don't matter.

What does matter to Democrats? Oh, yeah, that's right: Your "progressive" agenda. Phoney issues like "income inequality," "living wage," free college, free health care, "global warming," just to name a few.

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 05-26-2015 at 04:55 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 04:46 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

I think the Rs should keep beating that dead horse all thru too the election of Hillary next year.

Last edited by florida.bob; 05-26-2015 at 05:12 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 04:53 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Facepalm city . . . .

Here is what your trusted source Fox News said:

Quote:
WASHINGTON – A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

The report alleges no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies surrounding the incident, the report concludes that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

The report blames the Obama administration's inaccurate portrayal of the attack as having evolved from a protest on fragmentary and contradictory intelligence from the CIA. It finds no intent to mislead the American public.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/21...op-controlled/

Read those few sentences please. Accept it. After 7 (one more ongoing) one-sided investigations conducted by Chairman Issa, they uncovered nothing. Don't you believe Fox News? Don't you believe the Republicans on the committees? Give me a break, get in touch with reality.

Mick

Old 05-26-2015, 05:00 AM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Facepalm city . . . .

Here is what your trusted source Fox News said:

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds | Fox News

Read those few sentences please. Accept it. After 7 (one more ongoing) one-sided investigations conducted by Chairman Issa, they uncovered nothing. Don't you believe Fox News? Don't you believe the Republicans on the committees? Give me a break, get in touch with reality.

Mick
Very convincing, this should put Benghazi to rest.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I think the Rs should keep beating that dead horse all thru too the election of Hilary next year.
Yeah, and you guys should keep blaming Bush, too. That worked so well in 2014.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Geezus man what part of Ms.Clinton's illegal personal server for government duties don't you get?
Transparency my *****!
Call your senators and congressman.

Demand that they seek jail time.

Keep us posted.

Carry on.

Old 05-26-2015, 06:09 AM

29,469 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The security of American personnel, and our embassies etc. abroad are the responsibility of the Secretary of State. Multiple requests were made for increased security and she was warned of a possible attack; yet she did nothing.

Then, she lied about the reason for the attack and brushed it off as inconsequential.

Worse, even while the attack was in progress and our Ambassador was being brutally murdered as she and others watched from the White House, no action was taken. They simply sat, watched and let it play out ... while (presumably) Obama was nowhere to be found.

They could have sent in reinforcements. Men have testified that action could have been taken that might have saved those lives.

Hillary (and Obama) have blood on their hands, and they know it.

I am so sick of you and other Leftists trying to pretend this is nothing, your "oh well" attitude.

Shall we also "quit beating the dead horse" about Iraq that you guys seem to keep bringing up?

Maybe nothing matters. ISIS doesn't matter. Iraq doesn't matter. The 9/11/2001 attack doesn't matter. Fort Hood doesn't matter. Boston Marathon bombing doesn't matter. Lives don't matter.

What does matter to Democrats? Oh, yeah, that's right: Your "progressive" agenda. Phoney issues like "income inequality," "living wage," free college, free health care, "global warming," just to name a few.
Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies