Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 04:37 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Putin has nothing to do with it. He was announced guilty for it by the western press without any real proof.
Some really big coincidences how people who oppose him are murdered or shot, just this week a 33 year old was poisoned, maybe the Russian food is just bad...

More western propaganda

Quote:

Last Saturday, on a beautiful, sunny afternoon, a friend and I were in Moscow
discussing precautions. I confessed to a fear of apartment-building entryways
because two people I knew, the parliament member Galina Starovoitova and the
journalist Anna Politkovskaya, had been shot dead on their way up to their
apartments. “Ever since Nemtsov was killed,” my friend said, referring to the
February shooting of a Putin opponent, “I don’t know anything about precautions anymore.
What are you supposed not to do now—walk the streets?”

....On Wednesday, Vladimir Kara-Murza, a
thirty-three-year-old opposition journalist, was hospitalized in critical
condition after he collapsed at his office in Moscow. He was diagnosed with
renal failure that had resulted from acute intoxication. Put more simply, the
problem was poison.
Putin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2015, 04:39 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I am not a communist nor a red sympathizer but I do admire Russia's President for his patriotism.

Our (American President) can learn a lesson from the leader of Russia.

THIS is the type of leader we need and sorely lack...

Vladimir Putin. Putin's speech to their Congress (which got a 5 minute standing ovation):

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

"When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."
Americas irrational fear of anything discriminatory is suicidal.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
As I posted earlier, all I did was quote the person who used childish grade school language in an adult thread:

Lets return to yesteryear, to Post #26:

Your feeble attempts to use me quoting you as being my language is well, childish...

So when will you post something that deals with the OP's subject matter rather then posting basically gibberish and attacking me?
Look, kid...

If you're so fragile and sensitive, then starting an ignorantly provocative thread in a political forum where you praise a communist dictator while slagging on the US president isn't a good idea for you.

Then playing the "wounded victim" when you get exactly the reaction you anticipate is childish. Yet you keep referring to "intelligent adult discussion."

I'm for the tall guy. You can keep the dwarf.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:00 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
A criminal could murder a white Christian family and if he said he hated Obama he would have a fan base on here.

Old 05-29-2015, 07:06 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
There was a similar thread regarding King Abdullah of Jordan and his bombing raids into Syria in retaliation for ISIS murdering one of his pilots. A few days of air strikes back in February and now he has disappeared into the witness protection program, what a strong leader.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:35 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,524 times
Quote:
The OP wasn't concerning Muslim populations it was, well let me quote for the bazillionth time since people can't seem to comprehend what they read:

Bringing this topic into this thread and then saying I should know something that was not the subject of the OP...

Well lame is too kind a word but this is CD so it will have to do...
Your OP quoted a fake Putin speech regarding Muslims.

You brought this into the thread from Post #1.

I'd debate this further but not only is there nothing to debate, you're simply incapable.

This is your OP and yes, you hailed this fake speech as an example of Putin patriotism.

Yours is probably one of the worst threadfails in recent history. Enjoy!!!!

Quote:
I am not a communist nor a red sympathizer but I do admire Russia's President for his patriotism.

Vladimir Putin. Putin's speech to their Congress (which got a 5 minute standing ovation):

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

"When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

Old 05-29-2015, 12:37 PM

594 posts, read 345,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
I am certainly not a fan of his iron-fisted approaches to a lot of things. However, I do think Putin loves his country and wants what is best for it. I can't say the same about Obama.
Gotta love the leader of ISIL too then, he sure loves Islam, and is doing what he thinks is best for his people too. /sarcasm

Old 05-29-2015, 02:06 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:

conservatives love totalitarian, xenophobic leaders. Whenever they praise Putin, this is what he is engaged in doing.

Old 05-29-2015, 03:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Someone please show me where our American President has stood up and said or even hinted:

"In America, live like Americans. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in America, to work and eat in America, it should speak English, and should respect the American laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"America does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need America, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We will not tolerate disrespect of our American culture. We better learn from the suicides of Switzerland, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over America. The American customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

"When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the American national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Americans."
Oh lo and behold, he hasn't. What he has done, is Apologized for our many sins. How many times!

Old 05-30-2015, 10:15 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
Your OP quoted a fake Putin speech regarding Muslims.

You brought this into the thread from Post #1.

I'd debate this further but not only is there nothing to debate, you're simply incapable.

This is your OP and yes, you hailed this fake speech as an example of Putin patriotism.

Yours is probably one of the worst threadfails in recent history. Enjoy!!!!
This speech of Putin is not fake! He made this speech at the Duma (the russian congress) on august 4th, 2013.
As a decent man, you should say the OP I am so sorry for my ignorance.
I can give you hundred links to russian language websites with this speech.
Ñàìàÿ êîðîòêàÿ ðå÷ü Ïóòèíà î íàöìåíüøèíñòâàõ. Îáñóæäåíèå íà LiveInternet - Ðîññèéñêèé Ñåðâèñ Îíëàéí-Äíåâíèêîâ
Самая короткая речь Путина - Израиль может учиться
... and so on.

Hire a russian translator if you won't trust my word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies