Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2015, 04:06 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,894,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
His truth is printed on the tee shirts he's peddling. "F#** Islam". If that isn't walking up to your enemy and P!$$!ng on his shoes, I don't know what is. In front of the Enemy's place of worship, none the less. He's claiming all Islam is evil, not just the extremists. Wants to start a war with 1.4 billion people and start it in Phoenix. If that don't work, he'll be in your town next.

It'll be the "traveling Jon Ritzheimer F**k Islam Poker ride and Barbeque". Music by the "Satans". Contest later to see whose vest patch matches the Hell's Angels the most without getting the S#!t beat out of them by a real Hell's Angel.
Website available for donations.
LOL

My guess, since it is bikers and not a woman doing this, no radical Islamist will show up to shoot.

Have you read some of the things they would like to do to Geller.....rather sick! A few Imans in America want her tried under Sharia law......such understanding people.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:10 PM

39,023 posts, read 27,418,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I just saw the organizer on the news, he wants to bring out the truth about Islam. He's an ex marine and a real rocket scientist, thank you for your service.
well, not sure the point of bringing up the fact that he is a former Marine. Obviously, you used the word "ex" for a reason. You do not think he is honorable, why bother saying "thank you for your service", what is the purpose of this particular post?

Why is it, that some people will generalize a whole group as being exactly the same, just because of a few people within that group have done something bad? You can disagree with him, his behavior is Controversial, but why attacking him because he used to serve in the Marine Corps.

You do know that his behavior only belongs to him right?

pot calling the kettle black

Old 05-29-2015, 04:24 PM

39,809 posts, read 26,373,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
LOL

My guess, since it is bikers and not a woman doing this, no radical Islamist will show up to shoot.

Have you read some of the things they would like to do to Geller.....rather sick! A few Imans in America want her tried under Sharia law......such understanding people.
That is the very message that this protest is intended to reveal. Sadly, we have a great many people that want to ignore just how successful radical Islam is at promoting it's views and recruiting weak-minded people in this country. When you have idiots that will burn their own neighborhoods down, how hard is it to make them believe that they have a real beef and that radical Islam is the answer?

Old 05-29-2015, 04:32 PM

934 posts, read 593,184 times
Quote:
I just saw the organizer on the news, he wants to bring out the truth about Islam. He's an ex marine and a real rocket scientist, thank you for your service.
Hes been trained to kill and he wants to anger Muslims. Doesnt sound like MLK to me

Old 05-29-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
That is the very message that this protest is intended to reveal. Sadly, we have a great many people that want to ignore just how successful radical Islam is at promoting it's views and recruiting weak-minded people in this country. When you have idiots that will burn their own neighborhoods down, how hard is it to make them believe that they have a real beef and that radical Islam is the answer?
agreed

I am not a Geller fan, but between Her and that CNN interviewer, she (Geller) won the debate, EASY.

She said,

"Inoffensive speech, Alisyn, needs no protection, but in a pluralistic society you have offensive speech. You have ideas. You have an exchange of ideas. You don't shut down a discussion because I'm offended. If something offends me, should I go out and slaughter people? "

It is very easy to call these bikers offensive, and maybe they are to the Muslim community. But peaceful Muslim will simply ignore them, the radical ones would perhaps kill.

I think most people in this country are anti-jihad. If anybody say anti-jihad = anti-Muslim, they are basically implying that all Muslims support Jihad, which is obviously untrue.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:46 PM

56,986 posts, read 25,952,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
LOL

His T-shirt should be a great recruitment photo with the "F Islam" in front of an Islamic Center of peaceful Muslims, great for uniting the religions, I am sure this will go over well with the moderate Islamists.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:46 PM

934 posts, read 593,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
agreed

I am not a Geller fan, but between Her and that CNN interviewer, she (Geller) won the debate, EASY.

She said,

"Inoffensive speech, Alisyn, needs no protection, but in a pluralistic society you have offensive speech. You have ideas. You have an exchange of ideas. You don't shut down a discussion because I'm offended. If something offends me, should I go out and slaughter people? "

It is very easy to call these bikers offensive, and maybe they are to the Muslim community. But peaceful Muslim will simply ignore them, the radical ones would perhaps kill.

I think most people in this country are anti-jihad. If anybody say anti-jihad = anti-Muslim, they are basically implying that all Muslims support Jihad, which is obviously untrue.
The promoter of this event wears t shirt that says profanities about Islam.

He hates the entire religion not just the radical elements

Old 05-29-2015, 04:47 PM

56,986 posts, read 25,952,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, not sure the point of bringing up the fact that he is a former Marine. Obviously, you used the word "ex" for a reason. You do not think he is honorable, why bother saying "thank you for your service", what is the purpose of this particular post?

Why is it, that some people will generalize a whole group as being exactly the same, just because of a few people within that group have done something bad? You can disagree with him, his behavior is Controversial, but why attacking him because he used to serve in the Marine Corps.

You do know that his behavior only belongs to him right?

pot calling the kettle black
He brought up the fact that he was marine in the interview as if that gave his dumb protest meaning.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
The promoter of this event wears t shirt that says profanities about Islam.

He hates the entire religion not just the radical elements
He is pretty extreme in his belief, obviously. But one cannot deny that many people wonder in this country, if Islam is a religion of peace or not, at least at one time or another.

Maybe this is a learning opportunity for everybody involved. The hater will expose him or herself.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
He brought up the fact that he was marine in the interview as if that gave his dumb protest meaning.
Well, I hope you don't think all Marines behave or think like him. NONE of my own Marine friends will behave like that. But they sure have their own opinions about Islam religion and people, some are good, some, not so much.

Like I post earlier, you can disagree with him, his event is Controversial, but why attacking him simply because HE SAID he was a former Marine. His belief has absolutely nothing to do with his career choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies