Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 09:25 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Or maybe the ones there could care less what some white trash think or say?
You are welcome to speak your mind anyway.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:27 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,093,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
You are welcome to speak your mind anyway.
Sure, but its like you all are disappointed there was no reaction. Kinda sick.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:30 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Sure, but its like you all are disappointed there was no reaction. Kinda sick.
No, most of "us" are happy that there was no reaction and that even Islamists seem to be learning a lesson.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:44 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
People draw pictures of Jesus all the time and there are NO protests. Us Christians don't care. Draw a picture of whatever you want. They are just pictures, they mean nothing....
Some religions don't seem to accept this and now the guy is in hiding.....in America. Something is wrong here!

Old 05-30-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Or maybe the ones there could care less what some white trash think or say?
It's clear they don't want "freedom of speech" what kind of trash are they?

The Iman even thought pigs blood would be brought to the contest....some how the Iman is confused, it was a drawing, not a sacrifice.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Some religions don't seem to accept this and now the guy is in hiding.....in America. Something is wrong here!
Do we have any proof at all that he has actually been threatened?

Old 05-30-2015, 09:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I suspect, exactly what did happen. A peaceful protest. The technique seems to be working. Radical Islamists seem to be getting the idea that not everyone in this country is a coward that will submit to their silly superstition and the brutality promoted in it's name. They may even be getting the message that threats and intimidation in the name of their cult are counter productive. Heck, maybe some day they will become as civilized as christians.

I wish I could believe that the technique seems to be working. Sure some Radical Islamists might get the idea, that not everyone will lay down and be a coward and submit to their warp sense of ideals.

Sure some will get the message, that their way of threats and intimidation will not work.

But we have seen time and time again, with these MAD DOGS, that payback is a *****, and they are willing to do much in payback.

They love to get even. I just do not believe that most Radical Islamists will get the message. But I can wish.

Old 05-30-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Do we have any proof at all that he has actually been threatened?
Yes, it's all over the net........he wasn't even at the event. He had to hide his family and leave the state. Living in America is it going to be like living in the ME......no freedom to criticize those we disagree with.

If people think Christianity is bad, they haven't seen anything yet.......burkas anyone!

Old 05-30-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I wish I could believe that the technique seems to be working. Sure some Radical Islamists might get the idea, that not everyone will lay down and be a coward and submit to their warp sense of ideals.

Sure some will get the message, that their way of threats and intimidation will not work.

But we have seen time and time again, with these MAD DOGS, that payback is a *****, and they are willing to do much in payback.

They love to get even. I just do not believe that most Radical Islamists will get the message. But I can wish.
It worked they ran the organizer into hiding......America just sits and blames the bikers.

He should head to a red state and let them come after him......what happened to Arizona???

Old 05-30-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yes, it's all over the net........he wasn't even at the event. He had to hide his family and leave the state. Living in America is it going to be like living in the ME......no freedom to criticize those we disagree with.

If people think Christianity is bad, they haven't seen anything yet.......burkas anyone!
Do you have a link to an actual message he received? All I can find is news stories. And nobody has ever been free of reaction to free speech from other individuals. Its also ironic he lashed out at counter-protesters...I guess they don't get the same rights he does, being brown and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies