Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2015, 10:19 AM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
If all Muslims are bad based on the actions of some, than why can't one judge all bikers bad as based on the actions of some?

Maybe, the "good" bikers secretly and tacitly support the "bad" bikers--perhaps deep down they're all criminals at heart. Why don't the peaceful Harley Davidson riders spend more time speaking out against the Hells Angels and Bandidos? I don't trust them...
Of course there are good Muslims out there. I would say majority of Muslims are good people, just like myself.

This cartoon contest is kind of silly, but I believe the bikers have good intentions. (protecting freedom of speech, traditional values, American life style, etc)

Most people don't understand that not only are all people different, but there is always, one-hundred-percent of the time, more than meets the eye. Prejudice is a fancy word for "ignorance of others in one's society." I have no problems with majority of the bikers, like I said, my own family members have passion for Harley lol I have no problems with majority of the Muslims, I see them everyday. But killing based on a drawing, that is extreme. If those (murderers) are not terrorists, I don't know what to think.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:21 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Soon all of you will see the truth when the Lord returns God help you for your blaspheme and ignorance ...have a good day!
And this is the end of most of conversations with an evangelical...once his conception of God has been proven to be faulty he damns me to hell and runs. What a world

Old 05-29-2015, 10:23 AM

934 posts, read 595,154 times
Hells Angels vs Jihadists.

Should be interesting. May the best thug win

Old 05-29-2015, 10:26 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
And this is the end of most of conversations with an evangelical...once his conception of God has been proven to be faulty he damns me to hell and runs. What a world
Only God is conducting the investigative judgment of soul, so no one can do the above.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Only God is conducting the investigative judgment of soul, so no one can do the above.
I agree.

800 posts, read 780,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
The National Endowment for the Arts once gave money to an "artist" who put a crucifix with Jesus on the cross in a jar of urine. Same thing, no violence from the Christians.
it's not like Christian fundamentalists haven't murdered abortion providers. Both abortions and these cartoons are protected by the constitution. Terrorism on both sides and it is never acceptable.

I certainly understand that religion does not mean the same thing as race. But let's be honest, Arab Muslims are by far the most targeted Muslim demographic.

KKK is not dead either. Vice ran a documentary on the subject about two months ago. Perhaps you should diversify your news sources.

This is unacceptable. Hope the good people of Arizona raise a counter protest to drown out these barbarians.

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
The trinity wasn't even decided on until Centuries after Jesus (RA) walked the earth. They not only accepted pagan holidays, but rituals, customs, etc... The religion that Jesus (RA) brought looked nothing like the Christianity of today whatsoever.
The GODHEAD exists in Scripture. The term Trinity is simply not biblical and came in via the Catholic church. Not all of Christianity accepted pagan holidays, rituals, customs etc.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:30 AM

109 posts, read 74,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Bikers dealing in the meth trade has ruined more lives in the US than Muslims ever have.
1000 people are killed by islamic terrorists every week, so do you have a similar number for the people killed by bikers? I'm going to guess no. You can read all about the daily muslim killings here:
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Old 05-29-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
The GODHEAD exists in Scripture. The term Trinity is simply not biblical and came in via the Catholic church. Not all of Christianity accepted pagan holidays, rituals, customs etc.
I understand that. There is a minority of denominations and sects which have rejected such innovations and are non-trinitarian such as JH and Mormons, etc...

Old 05-29-2015, 10:36 AM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
It is too confrontational and promotes stupidity not freedom of speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies