Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 08:38 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
How can you believe that white people are racist without being racist yourself.

By the way, we're sick of hearing you whine. You sound like a bunch of whiny babies and it's not helping your cause.
I don't believe in much of anything.

I think Americans in general are racist towards and have extremely negative feelings about black Americans.

I think the manner in which black Americans are treated, plus the huge across the board racial inequalities, plus the history of this nation leads me to that thought.

I think Americans believe the racist narrative of black inferiority. I think discussions about black Americans inevitably go into the black people aren't human like other people, there is something wrong within the black race route.

I think that woman's racist video rant is an example of the there is something broken within the black race and black people aren't human like other humans rhetoric.

I think I clearly explained why.

I didn't see one poster dispute anything I posted.

Well for anyone tired of my posts, don't read them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
She was not talking about black people in general. She started by stating that she was talking about the people rioting in Baltimore. She never said blacks in general, she always referred to "these black bastards." In the English language, using "these" is a specifier and refers back to the people previously referenced, which in her case is the people rioting in Baltimore. She then went on to say the rest of the black population should address it. By that, she could only mean the people that aren't involved.

You are completely distorting what she said because you don't like it and think it's incorrect. That's fine, but it doesn't make it racist - harsh, rude and aggressive, maybe, still not racist.

As far as the points about why people riot, that's not relevant. She made her point about this particular situation and people. She made no representation of other people rioting because a riot in Greece or anywhere else was not what had her concerned at the moment.
I'm trying not to call you a liar... So I won't but I watched her video.

She repeatedly said black people she didn't explain anything about some subset( even though that wouldn't make what she said any less racist).

She even described the problem as she sees it as black race specific.

She used the n word, said black bastards. She called black neighborhoods dumps. Said black people are raising black sons to be criminals, and support their criminal behavior.

Again her whole video was directly based on everything I have posted.

She engaged in a text book use of the racist American narrative.

She took American social issues and transformed them into black racial problems created by the black race.

She placed black Americans outside the context of America and outside the context of other human beings and reached the conclusion that those American social issues are a black racial problem generated within the black race.

She specifically says this is a black problem, thus racializing rioting or black bastards or bad parents. Take your pick.

This kind of rhetoric is racist and appeals to racists.

American social issues are the result of American society not skin color, so anyone labeling a social problem as a black racial problem is making a racist claim.

Old 06-04-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
If the facts showed that EVERY black inner city in America is a dangerous, violent place, your opinion would be valid.
Your post makes no sense.

Everything I posted is valid and correct.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:36 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I don't believe in much of anything.

I think Americans in general are racist towards and have extremely negative feelings about black Americans.
So white's feeling the love from blacks?

I think the manner in which black Americans are treated, plus the huge across the board racial inequalities, plus the history of this nation leads me to that thought.
Democrats tell Americans it's too hard for you to get voter ID, it's too hard to get a job, tell Americans you need special help (affirmative action) and you blame whites? Open your eyes and take a look who's putting you down. It's democrats.

I think Americans believe the racist narrative of black inferiority. I think discussions about black Americans inevitably go into the black people aren't human like other people, there is something wrong within the black race route.
black inferiority? aren't human? You have a major inferiority complex.

I think that woman's racist video rant is an example of the there is something broken within the black race and black people aren't human like other humans rhetoric.

I think I clearly explained why.
You can't clearly explain something you can't see clearly or refuse to see.

I didn't see one poster dispute anything I posted.

Well for anyone tired of my posts, don't read them.
^^^^ Whine... whine.. whine. Nobody likes me I think I'll go eat worms.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:41 PM

Quote:
^^^^ Whine... whine.. whine. Nobody likes me I think I'll go eat worms.
You entire post makes no sense. You have nothing to add.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You entire post makes no sense. You have nothing to add.
Of course it doesn't to you, you have a closed mind. You see racism in everything. That's a sad way to view life.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:56 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
uh, having kids without being married is defined in the dictionary as a bastard. Many of the people she is talking about fit that description. Hey, I'm just pointing it out.

Bastard: a person born of parents not married to each other
Again, didn't watch it because due of the amount of profanity. Rather not fill my mind with the filth. Usually, people will some class can express themselves without their speech being laced with profanity.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:56 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I guess my truth is hurting you too.

Because you and I both know you wouldn't say all of what she did around a group of people who aren't white, nor would you do a video saying the same thing she did and upload it.

I never said I disagreed with what she was saying and you could look at my post where I clearly said there is some truth to what she is saying. Remember, reading is fundamental. It saves time for both of us. I never based my entire opinion of her from one video and how do you even know what my opinion was? I made an objective statement that was a comment about how you all on CD are perceiving it. I didn't criticize what she said. Nor do I personally believe she is the "good negro" I am OBJECTIVELY saying that that is what whites back then would have called her.

Lastly, what I said is true. Most of the time on CD there is a post of "OMG Finally one of them who tells it like it is!" it's basically what most don't have the guts to say publicly because they know they'd be opening the flood gates to liberal bashing.
Again, you are wrong. You make assumptions based on your closed mind and your racist view points. I frankly don't care what you think of me, but you don't get to say it as if it's fact when it's not.

Old 06-04-2015, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Again, didn't watch it because due of the amount of profanity. Rather not fill my mind with the filth. Usually, people will some class can express themselves without their speech being laced with profanity.
Yep I'm sure all the people of Baltimore talk like they are nuns.

Old 06-04-2015, 10:11 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Yep I'm sure all the people of Baltimore talk like they are nuns.
Who said anything of the sort? Are you ok? Baltimore is a sizable city. I'm sure there are those with clean speech and those with potty mouths. *shrug*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies