Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 07:36 PM

6 posts, read 3,801 times

Advertisements

is it real? or a hoax?

someone told me some **** about it recently, and it kinda freaked me out.

I stayed up all night thinking about it.

what do you guys know? and whats the difference between free masons and illuminati?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh0ke1eD4s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2015, 07:45 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,960,771 times
Symbolic Pics of the Month (05/15) - The Vigilant Citizen

Old 06-05-2015, 05:10 AM

267 posts, read 309,603 times
I would say that one should be skeptical about the Illuminati that can not be proven to exist. Believers will argue it's because they are very secretive. So secretive that no one can name one member. The evil, powerful men running the world are always referred to as "they" or "the elite" or the "real power" behind the scenes, or "reptilians" or some such elusive term. We can't know very much about them because they control the worlds information. They control the money, the banks, the film industry, music industry, television programming, and the media.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:02 AM

29,981 posts, read 18,549,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgeegee View Post
is it real? or a hoax?

someone told me some **** about it recently, and it kinda freaked me out.

I stayed up all night thinking about it.

what do you guys know? and whats the difference between free masons and illuminati?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh0ke1eD4s

No one can keep a secret, particularly if there are MANY people involved.

Do I think wealthy people control the world? Yes. Are they coordinated and organized? No.

Old 06-05-2015, 08:41 AM
mm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Do I think wealthy people control the world? Yes. Are they coordinated and organized? No.
https://www.facebook.com/WhatOnEarth...900235/?type=1

Old 06-05-2015, 10:23 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,699,678 times
the bilderbergers, the free masons, the illuminati, all exist in this world, and all hold their meetings behind closed doors for members only. the free masons started off as the stone masons guild way back over two thousand years ago, and they evolved into the social organization they are today with various levels, including the knights templar by the way. many have been free masons, including a number of our founding fathers, including george washington. their aims are not nefarious in nature, which cannot be said about the illuminati and the bilderbergers.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:41 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,742,546 times
I can't deny there is a subtle feeling of something directing and controlling the narrative of the human story over time.

If nature was truly taking it's course, it seems impossible to me that the world isn't currently a highly radioactive smoking ruin, or that our current civilization doesn't collapse under it's own weight even though everything says it should have long ago.

Truthfully, if this was "natural", we should still be a handful of hairy hominids barely different than chimps...we just evolved too fast for evolutionary theory to properly account for.

But it's a feat beyond wealthy men in suits scheming in some hidden luxurious dark paneled board room. The "conspiracy" is centuries old and appears to be creating a... lets call it an "excellent learning environment" for individuals and spawning plenty of drama while refraining from ending the game entirely... well, for now anyway!

I kinda suspect we are actually playing an advanced RPG game without consciously realizing we are in fact playing a game... guess the "Illuminati" is the dungeon master.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:30 PM
mm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I can't deny there is a subtle feeling of something directing and controlling the narrative of the human story over time.

If nature was truly taking it's course, it seems impossible to me that the world isn't currently a highly radioactive smoking ruin, or that our current civilization doesn't collapse under it's own weight even though everything says it should have long ago.

Truthfully, if this was "natural", we should still be a handful of hairy hominids barely different than chimps...we just evolved too fast for evolutionary theory to properly account for.

But it's a feat beyond wealthy men in suits scheming in some hidden luxurious dark paneled board room. The "conspiracy" is centuries old and appears to be creating a... lets call it an "excellent learning environment" for individuals and spawning plenty of drama while refraining from ending the game entirely... well, for now anyway!

I kinda suspect we are actually playing an advanced RPG game without consciously realizing we are in fact playing a game... guess the "Illuminati" is the dungeon master.
Not that there isn't a plan:
http://archive.wired.com/science/dis...urrentPage=all

Something briefly opens up while sandblaster Charlie Clamp is inscribing the thing.

What a life-affirming place:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_denver02.htm

denver airport horse

bibliotecapleyades denver airport murals

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/111886371962964457/

Last edited by mm4; 06-05-2015 at 01:22 PM..

Old 06-05-2015, 12:46 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,743,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
The so-called "the illuminati" doesn't really exist. That was just a moniker that was thrown out to the masses sometime in the not-too-distant past, perhaps as a red herring, to draw attention away from something/someone else.

I suspect there are two things involved in whoever/whatever controls the world the world behind the scenes:
1) Elite bloodlines dating back to ancient times -- elite people today descend from the elites in the past.
2) Occultism. You can see the symbolism in the structures/monuments in major cities all around the world.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:51 PM

30,620 posts, read 21,792,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Good point! They have common interest so they do things that benefit themselves. You don't even have to think about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies