Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 02:34 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
We get it---you're pro-illegal immigration and open borders.

Also, it's been explained to you how Obama made the illegal alien problem worse. Yet you refuse to see that. Go back and read through this thread.

Wrong again. I'm a first generation American whose family did everything legally. That is what I support.

Unlike you, however, I see illegal immigration as a purposeful oversight by the two major parties.

Nothing was made worse by Obama. Stop letting your hatred get the best of you. I read beyond the crazy rants of CD posters thankfully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2015, 04:13 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Wrong again. I'm a first generation American whose family did everything legally. That is what I support.

Unlike you, however, I see illegal immigration as a purposeful oversight by the two major parties.

Nothing was made worse by Obama. Stop letting your hatred get the best of you. I read beyond the crazy rants of CD posters thankfully.
How can you say that illegal immigration is a "purposeful oversight by the two major parties" and then say "nothing was made worse by Obama?"

Isn't he a leader of one of those "two major parties"?

Logic -- not a strong point for "immigration advocates."

Old 06-10-2015, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
How can you say that illegal immigration is a "purposeful oversight by the two major parties" and then say "nothing was made worse by Obama?"

Use your head. Read it again to yourself and THINK. Logic should not be mentioned in your posts at all. Talking for the sake of talking is pointless. Again, THINK.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:17 AM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:

Not only that but Obama's three EO's to stop the deportation of millions of illegal aliens doesn't make the situation worse? I'd like to know what that poster is smoking.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Not only that but Obama's three EO's to stop the deportation of millions of illegal aliens doesn't make the situation worse? I'd like to know what that poster is smoking.
Unlike you, I don't smoke or drink...or even put unclean foods in my body. Perhaps that is why I am able to think straight.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Use your head. Read it again to yourself and THINK. Logic should not be mentioned in your posts at all. Talking for the sake of talking is pointless. Again, THINK.
Is there an argument in there?

Old 06-12-2015, 11:16 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Blog: 3 MS 13 gang 'children' charged with brutal rape of 16-year-old

Y'all come on in! Obama welcomes you!

I guess Obama doesn't know the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration. It's all the same to him, which is why he refers to them all as "new Americans."
Why is Obama to blame. Reagan started this.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why is Obama to blame. Reagan started this.
And Obama has continued it.

So how is he not to blame?

Old 06-12-2015, 11:40 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
And Obama has continued it.

So how is he not to blame?
Seriously, just think if Reagan never did this. Then we wouldn't have to blame anyone for continuing it. Sorry, the fault lies with the originator.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Seriously, just think if Reagan never did this. Then we wouldn't have to blame anyone for continuing it. Sorry, the fault lies with the originator.
And it lies with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies