Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:08 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
You seem so innocuous, but I don't believe you.
I'm in Northern Virginia and see the conspicuous number of Muslims that have multiplied in the past few years.
Visit Tysons Corner Friday night. Women everywhere dressed in full garb, with a horizontal slit through which to see and follow their husband.
Muslims are here to take over. America can comply or resist. I've made my decision.
^I agree as I've seen the exact same thing when I'm out and about!

Meanwhile, their husbands are in Western clothing, often T-shirts and jeans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 09:10 PM

520 posts, read 532,321 times
Quote:
You seem so innocuous, but I don't believe you.
I'm in Northern Virginia and see the conspicuous number of Muslims that have multiplied in the past few years.
Visit Tysons Corner Friday night. Women everywhere dressed in full garb, with a horizontal slit through which to see and follow their husband.
Muslims are here to take over. America can comply or resist. I've made my decision.
You know what. This kind of a post is going over the limit. I mean first of all you sound unstable, second you sound like your actively surveiling people, and then theres a veiled threat at the end. You need to stop, step back, or youre going to become a danger to yourself and potentially innocent people. What people wear outside is none of your concern, by the way. And Im a conservative.

Old 06-12-2015, 04:48 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
There's a large difference between holding on to one's religion and heritage versus wanting to export that. We simply don't have the numbers nor the money or political influence to really alter the balance here towards Shari'a. Most that are inclined toward politics only want special interest groups to help preserve Muslim's rights, and try to influence *foreign* policy. Anyone who thinks we' really want or are even close to being in a position to circumvent the constitution and implement our own law in the U.S. is just panicking themselves for no reason.
Are you familiar with the term, "Civilization Jihad"?

Old 06-12-2015, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meyers View Post
You know what. This kind of a post is going over the limit. I mean first of all you sound unstable, second you sound like your actively surveiling people, and then theres a veiled threat at the end. You need to stop, step back, or youre going to become a danger to yourself and potentially innocent people. What people wear outside is none of your concern, by the way. And Im a conservative.
I didn't see any "veiled threat." I think he spoke the truth, and he has every right to do so.

Many Muslims in the U.S. have said they are not here to assimilate. Are you aware of what has happened to Dearborn, Michigan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Yi4i6esaknU

Have you ever heard of "no-go" zones?

Honor killings in Dearborn (mentioned by David Wood in above video)

Lawsuit: ‘Honor killings’ OK by Michigan Shariah

Notice in this story: "Under the recognized Sharia Law in the city"

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 06-12-2015 at 05:22 AM..

Old 06-12-2015, 06:01 AM

Is that a photo of you?

Old 06-12-2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
In the Muslim religion, they believe and are taught that every person born on the earth is a Muslim. They believe all who are not a Muslim by faith have strayed from being a Muslim and are the infidel. Their main objective is to take over the world .

If one refused to come back to being a Muslim they should be killed.They are taught they are the enemy if they refuse to follow Mohammad.
This is true.

Old 06-12-2015, 06:11 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meyers View Post
Thanks for all the compliments!
Dude, I don't surveil, I observe. Either you aren't in a place that this is happening, or you are seriously naive.
I did get a kick out of your pun on the "veiled threat". That was priceless!

Old 06-12-2015, 06:40 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Thanks for all the compliments!
Dude, I don't surveil, I observe. Either you aren't in a place that this is happening, or you are seriously naive.
I did get a kick out of your pun on the "veiled threat". That was priceless!
Yes, that was a great pun. They are, indeed a 'veiled threat'. The sooner Americans wake up, the better.

Ostriches with their heads in the sand are in position to get a firm kick in the butt. Hope it doesn't take that to get you to pay attention.

Please, become educated. There is a lot at stake. It's really not a 'liberal vs. conservative' issue, and that shouldn't be the reason for disagreement. It's an Islam vs. freedom issue. We all need to unite on that.

Old 06-12-2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Yes, that was a great pun. They are, indeed a 'veiled threat'. The sooner Americans wake up, the better.

Ostriches with their heads in the sand are in position to get a firm kick in the butt. Hope it doesn't take that to get you to pay attention.

Please, become educated. There is a lot at stake. It's really not a 'liberal vs. conservative' issue, and that shouldn't be the reason for disagreement. It's an Islam vs. freedom issue. We all need to unite on that.
Exactly right!

Old 06-12-2015, 08:00 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
There's a large difference between holding on to one's religion and heritage versus wanting to export that. We simply don't have the numbers nor the money or political influence to really alter the balance here towards Shari'a. Most that are inclined toward politics only want special interest groups to help preserve Muslim's rights, and try to influence *foreign* policy. Anyone who thinks we' really want or are even close to being in a position to circumvent the constitution and implement our own law in the U.S. is just panicking themselves for no reason.
It's not so much panic as it is vigilance. Some citizens were raised to be on guard and to be prepared to protect their rights and privileges, thus the courts. And to be ready to take action if necessary, thus the right to keep and bear arms. States and citizens who oppose gun ownership have forsaken that claim to ownership, and have sacrificed their rights and privileges to the state (fed and local).

It's not a panic, it's not a warning. It's a reality, get used to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies