Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 08:54 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I don't believe you. There isn't a Muslim alive who doesn't want America to become a Muslim state..
Wow, did you choose your screen name on opposite day? That is the epitome of nonesense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2015, 08:57 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Well, we used to live in San Diego. My wife is a native San Diegan. She was the former store manager (G.M.) of the Fashion Valley Buffum's, the Grossmont Center Buffum's, and then the Lomas Santa Fe Buffum's. We lived in Mira Mesa, right next to Mira Mar.

I don't think the threat is exaggerated at all. I really don't think we take it seriously enough. Actually I think most of the media ignores it, rather than exaggerates it.

I wish I shared your confidence. I'm concerned. We know they are here. I think it's only a matter of time before we have another large scale attack on the order of 9/11.

I don't disagree that there's a threat. But I'm convinced the terrorists won't be crossing the southern border to do their dirt. They'll likely be either home-grown or legally imported guys who've been radicalized, like the Boston bombers.

Islamists are no more welcome in Catholic Mexico than they are here. And speaking Arabic certainly won't endear them to the natives there.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:04 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
Or....as Ann Coulter so eloquently put it...Adios America... and I might add Allahu Akbar.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:14 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,047,177 times
Quote:
Of course I don't know every Muslim alive! Ever hear of hyperbole? It's a "literary device."

Hyperbole | Literary Devices

I was trying to emphasize the fact that the goal of Islam worldwide is world domination. They do not hide from the fact that they intend to make America a Muslim State. If you don't know that, you are woefully uninformed.

Look (dude), Islam from it's founding was a cult. Christianity was not. Islam from it's founding began slaughtering and conquering the West. This is not the history of Christianity. Christians do not demand non-Christians "convert or die." Muslims do, and in fact it is illegal under Sharia for a Muslim to leave Islam. If they do, they may be murdered, with no consequences to the murderer. This is why Muslims who convert to Christianity live in fear, even here in America.

Non Muslims in Muslim countries (dhimmis) have no rights, and must pay a tax to live in the country. They live in fear of being executed for insulting Islam, and many such cases have been reported where non-Muslims have been falsely accused, and sentenced to death. That sounds like a "murderous cult" to me, to say nothing of ISIS and Al-Qaeda's activities in the world today. This has been going on for 1400 years!
...Uh, in the middle ages this was quite common with Christianity.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:54 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:
I don't believe you. There isn't a Muslim alive who doesn't want America to become a Muslim state. Islam is a murderous cult, and they have been slaughtering and conquering Western lands since Mohammed founded it nearly 700 years after Christ went to the cross. They were haters of Jews from the beginning and persecuted both Jews and Christians. Do you deny that?

"Far, far away from being any sort of political force?" Laughable. You have the Hamas supporting CAIR.
Yes you can see in to my mind and know exactly what I think! We have here my fellow posters the world's first confirmed case of telepathy. Here-here for the all-knowledgable, all-knowing, No-Non-Sense-Guy!!

Old 06-10-2015, 10:14 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,813,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The what of America?

Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics | Pew Research Center

Muslims < 1%

Carry on.

Relax.

Take a deep breath.

Please.

A difference there is that Christians are not abusing courts to impose 'a badly interpreted (otherwise non-existent) Christian law' on the citizens of the U.S.

OTOH...

Old 06-10-2015, 10:26 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metroxian View Post
OTOH...
Go on.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:47 AM

30,997 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I don't disagree that there's a threat. But I'm convinced the terrorists won't be crossing the southern border to do their dirt. They'll likely be either home-grown or legally imported guys who've been radicalized, like the Boston bombers.

Islamists are no more welcome in Catholic Mexico than they are here. And speaking Arabic certainly won't endear them to the natives there.
"I don't disagree that there's a threat. But I'm convinced the terrorists won't be crossing the southern border to do their dirt

Islamists are no more welcome in Catholic Mexico than they are here. And speaking Arabic certainly won't endear them to the natives there"

True, coming from a Catholic family with relatives in Mexico, I can see that. That doesn't keep Muslims from trying to convert Mexicans and other Hispanics though. They employ tactics to the disenfranchised like other religions.

Comments by recent converts Chris Cruz and Sobida Espinoza from: http://cronkitenewsonline.com/2013/1...ting-to-islam/

“Islam does not make you lose your culture,” Cruz said. “There’s a lot more to life than what we used to do. I grew up partying.”

"Nahela Morales, national Hispanic outreach coordinator for WhyIslam, an online resource about Islam and Muslims, said Hispanics convert because they aren’t happy with their lifestyles."

Implying Hispanics are a bunch of drunks without Islam?

Imam Didmar Faja on opening a mosque in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico:
“It’s getting kind of weak, the family structure,” he said. “They are looking for other options to keep these rooted traditions with them.”

"Espinoza, who is single, said she was abandoned by her family when she converted. But as her family grew distant, she said, Islam became her new family and changed her life for the better."

Typical Conversion technique is to break down the family structure if you can't get entire families to convert. David Koresh and Jim Jones used the same techniques on their followers. Once a person is isolated from their family you have them for life.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:00 AM

30,997 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
So sorry to hear that. Do you know what's going on in those Mosques?

It seems impossible that a Muslim could be a Republican. Islam is incompatible with the ideas of Liberty, and the American system of government; self government.
Apparently, PDXNative2Houston belonged to one of the most radical Mosques in the US so you could probably ask him for insight on how the "Hardliners" think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Enlighten me... I live in the largest Muslim community in the U.S., used to attend a Mosque that was labeled one of the most radical by the FBI and have also lived in two other communities in the United States. One common element was that hardliners mostly focused on how they wanted or wished to Islamicize "back home", meaning the Middle East, Africa, South Asia... Their efforts towards the American community was simply light evangelism and protesting Israel.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:15 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
You are soooo misinformed! It is not, and I answered this once before when you made the identical statement on another thread.

Sharia is:
  1. "Honor killing"
  2. Execution for blasphemy against Islam or its "prophet."
  3. Subjugation of women
  4. Death for adulterers
  5. Death for homosexuality
  6. Hands cut off for stealing
  7. Death for Apostacy
  8. Child marriage
And so much more. Nonie Darwish explains to Hannity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=TCa3OzW7wEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Yxap-iiCgAQ

Where do you get your information?

That's easy: Common Core.
This proves you have not listened to one word that Pamela Geller has said. She tells you clearly how Sharia is introduced to Public school children.

Anyone who calls Pamela Geller a "whack job" is clueless and has no idea what they are talking about. Worse you are doing the bidding of, and supporting Jihadists.

You obviously have never listened to one word of what Pamela Geller has said about Islam and Sharia, and are clueless about her ad campaigns to counter Islamic Jihad, their propaganda ads against Israel and Jews, and against Sharia.

Or, you are a Hamas sympathizer and anti-Semetist.

WAKE UP!
Well I don't know there champ. Fox News also has a terrorism expert a few months back make several inaccurate claims about British Muslim zones. I would dare say that a lot of information from them should be taken with a grain of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies