Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2015, 08:39 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times

Advertisements

If Obama gets shot down at the SC, his nearly-empty head is likely to explode. Bad enough that his own party decided that Barack was better off being down with OPP instead of TPP, but now the very real possibility exists that the SC is going to punch him in the mouth.

After all, Obmacare is his "legacy", the disaster that he wanted so badly that he lied about the details surrounding the death of his mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2015, 09:09 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,814,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
If Obama gets shot down at the SC, his nearly-empty head is likely to explode. Bad enough that his own party decided that Barack was better off being down with OPP instead of TPP, but now the very real possibility exists that the SC is going to punch him in the mouth.

After all, Obmacare is his "legacy", the disaster that he wanted so badly that he lied about the details surrounding the death of his mother.
We shall see. I'm looking forward to the chaos should the SC rule no subsidies.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:25 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastkc View Post
Ok conservatives tell us how much your premiums were in 2013 and how much they are this year and how much you think they will be if the ACA is turned over. I actually want a dollar amount of how much you pay every month since so many of you seem to know so much about health insurance. So tell us how much your monthly premium are before ACA and how much they are now and how much your deductible is. Is that asking too much since you all seem to be experts.
Also be sure to ask them if they were able to keep the plan and doctor they originally had like Obama promised.

So what are you looking for here? Verification that everyone's plans went down $2500 like Obama also said would happen?

Old 06-13-2015, 09:34 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest;40008979
[B
"btw, the other poster wouldnt have any knowledge what it cost their insurance company, only the billed amounts which arent the paid amounts[/b]."
Nonsense. My last 3 employers , all self insured using insurers like BCBS to administer, provided full details: List price of procedure, insurer discount, employer's portion, employee's portion, etc.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Well, you could have been a start by telling us how much your health care plan increased, how much your deductible increased and how much you think you will save with the ACA being over ruled. But you have declined. Please explain why.
Because I support UHC not the mess we got. Millions are still without health care and millions more still can't afford to use the insurance they have and it all was presented to us by a pack of lies.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:44 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Likely his healthcare is part of his compensation for work like so many others. Even then ACA id not a pool of all paying same cost like most pools. Within it are even those who subsides others which is why the court case effects people differently. But then again Obama remember was not for mandated coverage in his debates with Hillary for nomination. Its democrats in senate who wrote the bill with the state requirements remember. States can setup their own system as Romney did if they want .

Old 06-13-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
You still didn't answer the question about where you get your health care and how much you pay each month and if you have a clue about how much health care costs. As far as I know you are just another Republican babbling on about the ACA while sucking off the government.
I have it through my employer but are you saying you have a problem with people sucking off the government?

Old 06-13-2015, 10:31 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
I got the bills too. ER cost more.
Thats the BILLED amounts, not the paid amounts, one has nothing to do with the other in regards to how much an insurance company will pay.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
BTW this "other poster" knows exactly what the difference between what the insurance company pays and the billed amount because I get that information in the mail from BCBS.
But clearly you dont know what they would have paid had you gone to the other facility, i.e. doctors vs hospital. The reimbursement schedule is available for purchase..

Old 06-13-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Well, you could have been a start by telling us how much your health care plan increased, how much your deductible increased and how much you think you will save with the ACA being over ruled. But you have declined. Please explain why.
Because the issue isnt ONE individual, its whats happening to the nation as a whole. A fool would look at one person and the outcome and use that to represent ramifications on society at large.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies