Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2015, 05:53 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
You aren't talking about basic nutrition here.
She's not Michelle Obama.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:58 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,783,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsonplayer View Post
The Anti-Vaccine crow can fight back - They can remove their children from public schools and put them in private school. They can point out their public officials that refuse to recognize the liberty of its people.

Mexico just halted vaccinations due to so many dealths of babies in May. Just goes to show that the modern area has not fixed the problem with vaccinations.
Two deaths. Not many. Two. In the entire country. 29 infants got sick, 6 of them were doing poorly, two died. This happened in a single poor community in southern Mexico. No other babies, or anyone else, died as a result of vaccinations in Mexico recently.

My guess: administered in dirty conditions. It also wasn't all vaccinations that were halted. It was a very specific series that are administered together: the rotovirus, hep B, and TB.

Nice try with the hyperbole though.

In the meantime, here in the USA, I would rather not be FORCED to spend too much time in a public school with YOUR unvaccinated child. There are people who -cannot- be vaccinated for medical reasons - so when you CHOOSE not to vaccinate your child, you are putting those other people at risk whenever you take your child out of the house.

Since public schools are breeding grounds for germs and illness, the public school systems are absolutely in the right to say "you don't have to vaccinate your kid - but if you make that choice, then we will exercise our right to protect all the OTHER kids in our school from your child. Homeschool or private school your child - and when he's vaccinated let us know and we'll gladly welcome him to the public school system."

Old 06-13-2015, 06:09 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
^^ It was narrowed down specifically to the Hepatitis B vaccine. Baby deaths in southern Mexico not due to vaccines, health official says | Fox News Latino

Old 06-13-2015, 06:43 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,783,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsonplayer View Post
Someone should go around and do a survey of how many children with autism have had vaccines vs those that didn't. I'm sure the numbers will surprise people.
At the same time, you should totes survey how many autistic kids consumed anything containing peas or pea starch, before they were diagnosed. And - how many of them consumed peas or pea starch AFTER getting diagnosed -

and how many of THOSE people were ever cured of autism?

HAH - none of them. That's because the peas and pea starch caused their autism and their parents giving them this evil food reinforced the autism by forcing them to eat their peas after they were diagnosed, so now they're stuck with autism for the rest of their lives.

I totes read this on mercola, so it must be true.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:32 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
So you believe that everyone should be forcibly strapped down and medicated with any concoction Merck pharamcuetical claims is necessary?
I do?

Why are you such a blowhard? It's obvious that you are waaaay too set in your OPINIONS (nothing to back 'em up) to have a rational discussion with.

You and the OP have done zero research with open minds which is a shame.

Quote:
You are a walking example which supports the elitist's opinion that 90% of the populace are too stupid to be allowed to live.
LOL! Could you get any more dramatic?

Quote:
What a disastrously naive mentality. Neither you, nor anyone else possess the right or the wisdom to decide what goes into another person's body. This idea that you do have such a right is beyond the criminal minds of 1941 Germany and it's medical experimentation forced upon those they considered inferior.
Again with the ridiculous comparisons and misplaced drama.

The anti-vax'ers can't prove anything - you all live off of those who DO take that RISK for themselves and their children that YOU and YOUR ILK aren't willing to. You are MORE than welcome.

Yet the problem IS that the anti-vax "side" is so naive (selfish) that that they don't see the problem they have created over the years of refusing vaccines.

Small clusters of vaccine preventable infectious diseases popping up here and there - but because it didn't kill YOUR family member….it's all good. Right?

Riddle me this, all knowing one:

Why do people in 3rd world countries line up for vaccines? Hitler scared them in to not wanting to see another family member of theirs die from vaccine preventable diseases, or be maimed from, at the very least?

What do you and the OP and your ilk want to see? Death tolls from vaccine preventable diseases increase back to the #'s that that existed in the late 1800's before you'd be ok with vaccines?

You don't want to vax your kids? Ok. Fine.

Any treatment for vaccine preventable diseases (or issues caused by a vaccine preventable disease) needs to be taken out of your pocket. No insurance coverage.

Quote:
Yes, history does indeed appear to repeat itself, and humanity does not appear to ever learn a thing from past mistakes.
Why did you just toss all anti-vax'ers under the bus?

Last edited by Informed Info; 06-13-2015 at 11:51 PM..

Old 06-14-2015, 03:33 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
It will not be just your children, but you also. National Adult Vaccination Plan. Google that.

Have you read that they are trying to breed mosquitoes to deliver vaccines? Bill Gates has talked about and come out in favor. Bananas and yogurt also. Will anyone know that the bug bites they get, or the food that they eat, will be giving them vaccines without any consent on their part? Not science fiction but is in development right now. 100% compliance from the public.

I can remember years ago when they pushed genetically modified tomatoes with chicken DNA to create a bigger and better tomato. No, they did not want to label these tomatoes as such. Vegan? Allergic to Chicken? Tough. Media at the time called it "Frankenfood". Would they today? Doubt it. Public has drank the Kool Aid and thinks anything science does, including vaccinations, is just wonderful
Well then at least that would cut down from spraying the mosquitos w pesticides over a town. Never was a fan of that.

I think that we should all be vaccinated for lethal airborne illnesses that could infect people sitting next to us if we contract it. Its both "personal responsibility" and "civic responsibility." Things like Hep C, chicken pox, HIV, HPV, etc, I would rather have the choice. But frankly, if free, I'd probably choose to get most of them, just in the summer when my immune sx is strongest and space them out maybe one per summer. If i actually *witnessed* side effects in people I know rather than hearsay, or if it was a poor cost/benefit analysis, then I'd rather skip those.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:47 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times
I think the autism debate is poor correlation data. I've known MULTIPLE friend w kids who've had autism and showed signs *before* any shots. I work in the field so I know what it looks like but never wanted to point signs out to them incase they were merely temporary delays.

And even though I tell them that "i saw those traits in your kid before the shots," they dont listen. Parents really need something to blame it on and I completely understand that.

I have my own theories on autism regarding "Frankenfoods" and/or microwaves. Both also correlate w the increased autism rates. Microwaves are *known* to restructure proteins in cells. They say that the waves are "contained" and don't leak but I call BS on that. I once accidentally microwaved a small piece of tin and from 10 feet across the room, the metal in my underwrite bra heated. Scary stuff. Dr Andrew Weil and many others, myself now included, dont use microwaves because of the changes to protein structures in cells.

Idk.....Wish I had the answer.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:21 AM

273 posts, read 211,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Two deaths. Not many. Two. In the entire country. 29 infants got sick, 6 of them were doing poorly, two died. This happened in a single poor community in southern Mexico. No other babies, or anyone else, died as a result of vaccinations in Mexico recently.

My guess: administered in dirty conditions. It also wasn't all vaccinations that were halted. It was a very specific series that are administered together: the rotovirus, hep B, and TB.

Nice try with the hyperbole though.

In the meantime, here in the USA, I would rather not be FORCED to spend too much time in a public school with YOUR unvaccinated child. There are people who -cannot- be vaccinated for medical reasons - so when you CHOOSE not to vaccinate your child, you are putting those other people at risk whenever you take your child out of the house.

Since public schools are breeding grounds for germs and illness, the public school systems are absolutely in the right to say "you don't have to vaccinate your kid - but if you make that choice, then we will exercise our right to protect all the OTHER kids in our school from your child. Homeschool or private school your child - and when he's vaccinated let us know and we'll gladly welcome him to the public school system."

Yes 2 deaths that wouldn't have happened without being vaccinated (that is the fact here). And the others wouldn't have gotten sick either.

I don't want your vaccinated (mycoplasma carrying) children near my children anyway. Besides mine are grown and my grandkids are in private school. In fact, here the public schools are losing money because they make money per student enrolled and now the kids are leaving the schools for private schools advertising that they don't require vaccinations. However, the laws are going to change all that. You see they don't want us to have choice. They want to force our kids that are in private schools to be vaccinated also.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
At the same time, you should totes survey how many autistic kids consumed anything containing peas or pea starch, before they were diagnosed. And - how many of them consumed peas or pea starch AFTER getting diagnosed -

and how many of THOSE people were ever cured of autism?

HAH - none of them. That's because the peas and pea starch caused their autism and their parents giving them this evil food reinforced the autism by forcing them to eat their peas after they were diagnosed, so now they're stuck with autism for the rest of their lives.

I totes read this on mercola, so it must be true.
That is BS - pea starch doesn't call autism - Vaccines do.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I think the autism debate is poor correlation data. I've known MULTIPLE friend w kids who've had autism and showed signs *before* any shots. I work in the field so I know what it looks like but never wanted to point signs out to them incase they were merely temporary delays.

And even though I tell them that "i saw those traits in your kid before the shots," they dont listen. Parents really need something to blame it on and I completely understand that.

I have my own theories on autism regarding "Frankenfoods" and/or microwaves. Both also correlate w the increased autism rates. Microwaves are *known* to restructure proteins in cells. They say that the waves are "contained" and don't leak but I call BS on that. I once accidentally microwaved a small piece of tin and from 10 feet across the room, the metal in my underwrite bra heated. Scary stuff. Dr Andrew Weil and many others, myself now included, dont use microwaves because of the changes to protein structures in cells.

Idk.....Wish I had the answer.
We already have one of the worlds leading (nobel prise nominee) Bio Chemists that says that autism is caused by vaccines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies