Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2015, 10:55 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,422,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
There is also a correlation between death/illness and breathing air. Think about it: EVERYONE who breathes air, eventually gets sick - or dies. There are no exceptions to this rule. It's pretty widespread too - it extends to other animals. In fact, ALL air-breathing animals will eventually die. That's one damned strong correlation, don't you think?

And yet - breathing air doesn't cause death. Imagine that.
I prefer eating bread

Almost everyone who was shot in the last 24 hours had eaten bread

eating bread gets you shot

Old 06-15-2015, 11:02 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,419,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
My kids had CHIPS for a time back in the 90s, but they were older. There weren't the same number of vaccinations during childhood as today. Their vaccinations may have been covered when they were babies when we did have insurance. Don't remember. I did refuse the Hep. B vaccine when they were older. Insurance had nothing to do with that.

Covered vaccinations on the adult list? Don't know either because I never used my health insurance for preventive care, or had a personal provider. Maybe it did then too? I know Medicare covers them, but since I don't have Part D, not Shingles. Oh, well. I'll pass for all.

Edit: My now grown children still haven't gotten that Hep. B. Is that recommended for adults who get Tats and Piercings?
I don't like to give medical advice. I'll let you read this link:
Hepatitis B Foundation: Prevention and Vaccination

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Hyperthetic tin foil hat, in the future, will become so tight that he will require a health care professional.

Regarding the question on Hep B:

BTW - I was tested and found to have hepatitis antibodies. . .my body had defeated the virus without ill effect. never had a tattoo, never had a piercing, and only had unprotected sex with my wife who doesn't have it .

I really have no freaking idea. . .maybe a cut and a sweaty stairmaster?

anyway - I would say that the risk of this disease (if you get it) is pretty high/and or expensive

thus getting vaccinated is so low cost.. .why wouldn't you?
Perhaps! 30% of cases have no known transmission source!

Old 06-15-2015, 11:09 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,568,073 times
Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations. - PubMed - NCBI

Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations.
Tomljenovic L1, Shaw CA.
Author information
Abstract
Immune challenges during early development, including those vaccine-induced, can lead to permanent detrimental alterations of the brain and immune function. Experimental evidence also shows that simultaneous administration of as little as two to three immune adjuvants can overcome genetic resistance to autoimmunity. In some developed countries, by the time children are 4 to 6 years old, they will have received a total of 126 antigenic compounds along with high amounts of aluminum (Al) adjuvants through routine vaccinations. According to the US Food and Drug Administration, safety assessments for vaccines have often not included appropriate toxicity studies because vaccines have not been viewed as inherently toxic. Taken together, these observations raise plausible concerns about the overall safety of current childhood vaccination programs. When assessing adjuvant toxicity in children, several key points ought to be considered: (i) infants and children should not be viewed as "small adults" with regard to toxicological risk as their unique physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults; (ii) in adult humans Al vaccine adjuvants have been linked to a variety of serious autoimmune and inflammatory conditions (i.e., "ASIA"), yet children are regularly exposed to much higher amounts of Al from vaccines than adults; (iii) it is often assumed that peripheral immune responses do not affect brain function. However, it is now clearly established that there is a bidirectional neuro-immune cross-talk that plays crucial roles in immunoregulation as well as brain function. In turn, perturbations of the neuro-immune axis have been demonstrated in many autoimmune diseases encompassed in "ASIA" and are thought to be driven by a hyperactive immune response; and (iv) the same components of the neuro-immune axis that play key roles in brain development and immune function are heavily targeted by Al adjuvants. In summary, research evidence shows that increasing concerns about current vaccination practices may indeed be warranted. Because children may be most at risk of vaccine-induced complications, a rigorous evaluation of the vaccine-related adverse health impacts in the pediatric population is urgently needed.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:25 AM

Myocarditis after triple immunisation. -- Amsel et al. 61 (4): 403 -- Archives of Disease in Childhood

Myocarditis after triple immunisation.
S G Amsel, A Hanukoglu, D Fried, M Wolyvovics
Abstract
We describe a 3 month old infant who developed myocarditis several hours after diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccination. The time of occurrence of symptoms, the clinical course, and the negative virological studies suggest a possible cardiogenic adverse reaction to the vaccine.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:26 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,661,026 times
But Poppy, The extremists told us on the other thread that all science is on the side of vaccines.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:29 AM

Acellular pertussis vaccination enhances B. parapertussis colonization — CIDD

Don't tell me the scientists think the vaccine may have caused more transmission?

Acellular pertussis vaccination enhances B. parapertussis colonization
An acellular whooping cough vaccine actually enhances the colonization of Bordetella parapertussis in mice; pointing towards a rise in B. parapertussis incidence resulting from acellular vaccination, which may have contributed to the observed increase in whooping cough over the last decade.

Despite this vaccine being hugely effective against B. pertussis, which was once the primary childhood killer, these data suggest that the vaccine may be contributing to the observed rise in whooping cough incidence over the last decade by promoting B. parapertussis infection. Highlighting the extreme consideration that should be exercised in future vaccine development, this work supports the use of vaccines that also target B. parapertussis as a potentially more efficient way to battle whooping cough.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
But Poppy, The extremists told us on the other thread that all science is on the side of vaccines.
Oh yes, they did so let us start listening to them. There are a lot of scientist in the world to chose from.

I think they might just be talking about the scientists paid by the companies that make those vaccines and the government that gets lobbied by them.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:35 AM

Myocarditis after Smallpox Vaccination: A Case Report

Myocarditis after Smallpox Vaccination: A Case Report

"A 20-year-old airman (US Air Force) developed myocarditis 8 days after smallpox vaccination. He was treated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents, and his symptoms promptly resolved. However, postvaccinial myocarditis can lead to serious complications and even death."
"This patient clearly had myocarditis in temporal relation to primary smallpox vaccination. Viral and postviral myocarditis has been described in young servicemen, and therefore we tried aggressively to rule out nonvaccinial causes of the cardiac abnormalities in this patient, including common viral, autoimmune, bacterial, and toxicological etiologies. Several similar cases of postvaccinial myocarditis have recently been detected in US servicemen (J. Grabenstein, written communications, February and March 2003). Currently, the longterm prognosis of this condition is not known."

"Clinicians providing care to patients who have chest complaints after smallpox vaccination should be aware of the existence of postvaccinial myocarditis, which seems to be more common than previously thought."

Oh that's right, babies and small children can't tell you they have chest complaints after their smallpox vaccine. Oops. They can just report to VAERS later and hope they are not written off as loonies.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:37 AM

Bailey Banks
The judge rules that the Banks family successfully demonstrates that “the MMR vaccine at issue actually caused the conditions from which Bailey suffered and continues to suffer.” This includes Bailey’s diagnosis of Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified, which has long been recognized as an autism spectrum disorder by the CDC and other federal health agencies.

Bailey Banks » Generation Rescue | Jenny McCarthy's Autism Organization

Old 06-15-2015, 11:41 AM

Background: A potential link between the recombinant hepatitis B vaccine and an increased risk of multiple sclerosis (MS) has been evaluated in several studies, but some of them have substantial methodologic limitations.

Conclusions: These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that immunization with the recombinant hepatitis B vaccine is associated with an increased risk of MS, and challenge the idea that the relation between hepatitis B vaccination and risk of MS is well understood.

Recombinant hepatitis B vaccine and the risk of multiple sclerosis

See why choice is the best idea when it comes to vaccination. Threatening parents to risk injury to their child or they are forbidden to a public or private education is a gross violation by government and is driven in my opinion by profit, not health and safety of all children.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-15-2015 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: copyright violation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies