Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 11:16 AM

297 posts, read 294,324 times

Advertisements

Here's a video featuring a white officer beating a black woman, for no apparent reason, other than the fact that she was walking on the freeway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnpT6GLk6a0

Old 06-13-2015, 11:35 AM

White reserve cop shoots unarmed black man and kills him. Reserve cop claims it was a mistake, he meant to use his taser, not his gun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxAin7JHzw

Old 06-13-2015, 11:47 AM

16,573 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyDay2016 View Post
Can you find just one video featuring a black person disrespecting an officer? I'd love to see the outcome.. oh wait, never mind.
How absurd you are being. As if somehow without a video showing the opposite of what you infer, that somehow validates your assumptions.

I guess you never watch the show "Cops". Black suspects are routinely arrested without being killed or getting their skulls cracked in for resisting. So go watch a few episodes of that show to see examples of non lethal force being used against blacks. Then again you may not want to, so you can continue assuming your false narrative.

Most regular interactions with police are not filmed, because the overwhelming majority are not "buzz worthy". There are over a millions cops in this country with 300 million plus citizens. If cops were killing people left and right (regardless of race) it would statistically be shown as an epidemic. In reality your chances of dying by being struck by lightening are greater. Heck if you remove the criminal element out of the equation, you would likely be killed by a stingray barb than you would by the police.

The irony in this whole thread is that police used non lethal methods instead of killing the guy. Yet instead of being commended for using restraint, they are still vilified because of liberals who assume they would have killed the person if he were black.
I also find it amusing that when black officers kill suspects (white or black) nary a peep is heard from the leftists.
I wonder why that is?

`

Old 06-13-2015, 11:55 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,601,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
This is the problem. Info is left out because it doesn't fit with the agenda. There was a white girl put in handcuffs for mouthing off there as well, why didn't they film her? There was also a black girl physically beating that racist woman outside in the parking lot, with her black friends yelling "get her KC" this girl ran an event at the neighborhood pool and invited a huge amount of strangers. They were suppose to let the pool know of parties, they didn't. You are suppose to allow only residents in the pool area but they twittered the party for all to come. Tons of people being dropped off for the party they knew nothing about before hand. There were multiple fights there, people throwing bottles all over, a DJ playing loud music with cus words and fing this betch and that at a pool with small children and that's why police came. Why leave out all that?

When that officer arrived he was the only one on scene, with 100 people there he was trying to handle the disruption. I guess there is more to your list you should mention, now that you know the facts.

The Full Story of The McKinney Texas, Pool Mob – Inside The “Craig Ranch” Subdivision… | The Last Refuge
Link to the whole story.....above^

Not all black people feel the same as you do about it. I won't lump you all in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVr4O68ofk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsqT_ifvMkg
These people are white, omg, she was handcuffed and put on the ground! I wonder if it was racially motivated? Oh yea, no, can't be she is white. Maybe it was because she was mouthing off to an officer as well. Same thing happened to this white girl, but she's not the one being taped because nobody would care.

Funny how little info is on most of the news around town. Spin much? That officer has resigned now. Happy? What are you going to do when there aren't any officers you can call anymore?

Maybe blacks should patrol blacks and whites white? Is that what you want? See video 2, maybe you should start encouraging more people of color to apply for the police department if you don't trust white officers. Not all black people feel the same way as you do.

What actually happened, cop trying to gather everyone involved in the violent outbursts at a pool event, party with 100 or more non residents at a private pool and telling the rest to leave. White and black kids where told to sit if they were involved in the reported violent attacks. 2 black kids were handcuffed and one white kid was handcuffed. Notice those other black boys sitting calmly like the officer asked were not handcuffed.

If you have a beef for violent handling of kids by police then give them a way to handle unruly kids. What's your suggestion for a hundred to one ratio? Why did the boys run from the officers?
Still after all this, the only kid arrested was the one running from officers. That's it, all were let go after they could finally round them up in a quiet place and ask what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_yUaCGQrHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KiZav6deMs
Same crap. Officers have a hard time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbcLdczjqE
Yea, young 14 year girls aren't all innocent. Is this a racial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDfCxaqczgU
Is it racist that this girl was arrested for the fight?
I guess they videoed it so she could get some street cred. Guess what, that helps make people afraid of you. Gangs do it, act like a gangsta get treated like one.

If you want a party do it the right way. Don't fight at it. Don't play overly loud vulg rap music around toddlers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by egads1 View Post
If I was one of those cops I would of shot him or knocked him out.
I think these cops were dumb for not using more force to subdue this idiot
By the way Im white
So why are you making prejudicial comments?
I brought my reply over from another thread because there are so many now about the same thing. This is a reply from the infamous black pool party.
Stating blacks can't have teen pool parties like white people. Huffington post ran a story stating if this girl was white she wouldn't have been cuffed. But I guess they didn't realize a white girl at the party was cuffed. Oops.
What we should be learning from all this is how hard it is to be a cop, as just a human being in a uniform trying to make split decisions. Trying to over ride our natural response to fear. I couldn't do it. With all this pressure to be perfect there's bound to be less and less people willing to do it.
I think we need a recruiting campaign for more black applicants. That's becoming obvious.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I guess you never watch the show "Cops". Black suspects are routinely arrested without being killed or getting their skulls cracked in for resisting. So go watch a few episodes of that show to see examples of non lethal force being used against blacks. Then again you may not want to, so you can continue assuming your false narrative.
Are those blacks punching and attacking the police? I think not...because if they behaved like the white man in the video, they would have been shot dead.

Quote:
The irony in this whole thread is that police used non lethal methods instead of killing the guy. Yet instead of being commended for using restraint, they are still vilified because of liberals who assume they would have killed the person if he were black.
If only everyone was afforded the same rights --including black people.

[/quote]

Old 06-13-2015, 12:01 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
The title of this thread should have been...

"a racist thread by me. Look at me."

Old 06-13-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
The title of this thread should have been...

"a racist thread by me. Look at me."
It's racist to point out the difference between how police treat whites and blacks?

Old 06-13-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Can you find just one video featuring a black person disrespecting an officer? I'd love to see the outcome.. oh wait, never mind.
See my post. Get over yourself, there are videos all over youtube of blacks disrespecting the law. Search away. Try, cop owned by black guy for starters.

Old 06-13-2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
It's racist to point out the difference between how police treat whites and blacks?
Contrary to what you think, its slander to call people racist if they aren't. You have to actually prove intent. It can, as you've seen ruin their lives. Better be right about all accusations. I realize it's fashionable right now to use racist casually but it's not an innocent remark. It's an offense to be racist so please make sure you can prove it beyond doubt.
Officers lose their lives and jobs from it to you know.

Old 06-13-2015, 12:14 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,773,537 times
Quote:
Many people believe the police have every right to use excessive force, if they happen to feel threatened while attempting to make an arrest.

Take a look at the below video. The white guy in the video refuses to place his arm behind his back. As a result of his non compliance, he is ultimately tasered. But interestingly, the taser doesn't subdue the suspect. He becomes more violent and literary fights w/ both officers. The man appears to be a serious threat, but for some odd reason, both officers make a conscious decision not to use their weapons.

Let's be honest, if the perpetrator in the video was a black man or a black woman, the outcome would be very different (and most would side with the officers). Michael Brown was shot, along with many other black men and women, without hesitation. Do you deny that one's race usually plays a very important role in determining whether or not the police use excessive force? There are so many incidents which seem to suggest that race is ultimately the deciding factor. What are you thoughts?
I don't doubt that cops are subject to racial bias, but there are plenty of cases of black suspects fighting with the police and not getting shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORytonIK1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKm74A8igIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGxEHS3QFk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies