U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM

36,109 posts, read 22,319,644 times

Advertisements

You may remember Rachel Dolezal, the crazy white liberal woman that pretended to be black and was elected to the leadership position of the Spokane NAACP. Her escapades don't end there-she kept the "professional victim" mentality alive via the local "police oversight" board. Turns out she, and some others, were abusing their positions there as well:

Quote:
Spokane’s independent police oversight panel is in turmoil.

Three of its five members, including former Spokane NAACP president Rachel Dolezal, likely will be removed by the City Council if they don’t immediately resign following an investigation that found multiple instances of misconduct including records tampering, disclosure of sensitive information, demeaning treatment of city employees and attempted overstepping of their authority.

“I think it’s a huge setback,” said City Council President Ben Stuckart on Wednesday of the prospect of the city’s first Police Ombudsman Commission being gutted to a level where it would have too few members to legally operate. “I’m very disappointed. I’ve been really sick to my stomach the past few days.”

Mayor David Condon also called it a setback and asked the City Council to begin formal procedures to remove Dolezal and fellow commissioners Adrian Dominguez and Kevin Berkompas.

“We are deeply concerned and disturbed,” Condon said.
Oversight panel criticized - Spokesman.com - June 18, 2015

Where do these nutjobs keep coming from, that turn being victims into a full-time job. Seems like she is quite the community organizer.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 PM

36,109 posts, read 22,319,644 times
This keeps getting better. Looks like Ms Nutcase was mailing "hate mail" to herself to continue to play the "poor me, oppressed victim" card.

Quote:
Rachel Dolezal was in Oakland, Calif., just days before she reported receiving a package of threatening mail in a Spokane U.S. Postal Service box.
The package Dolezal reported receiving on Feb. 25 included images of lynchings and photos of individuals pointing guns, along with a typed note signed "War Pig."
In May, the now-former Spokane NAACP president reported the receipt of similar mail from the same sender. The letters - from "Formerly known as: 'War Pig (Ret.)'" - were postmarked in Oakland, and offered an apology for the earlier package.
Through a public records request, The Press received documents showing the city of Spokane paid for Dolezal and Adrian Dominguez to travel to Oakland on Feb. 17. The purpose of the two-day trip, according to travel expense records, was for training to assist Dolezal and Dominguez in their volunteer positions on the city's police oversight commission.
The trip was also documented in the minutes of meetings of the oversight commission and the Spokane NAACP.
Quote:
Dolezal gave the interview after a Spokane police investigation concluded the package she received in February was never processed by the U.S. Postal Service. It had no postmark or barcode.
Detectives cleared all postal workers who had access to the post office box when the package was allegedly delivered, and determined it was most likely placed there by someone with a key to the box. Citing no leads, Spokane police suspended all hate crime investigations involving Dolezal on June 11.
Dolezal visited city where hate mail was postmarked - Coeur d'Alene Press: Local News

I have to wonder when she will run for public office on the Democratic ticket.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:11 PM

25,626 posts, read 33,834,596 times
I pegged her as mentally unstable earlier.

However..

Old news. There has been a mass shooting and Obama has spoken.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:13 PM

10,561 posts, read 10,537,002 times
She has lied about so many things, so many times.

I have a feeling that the sexual abuse charges that were leveled against her brother Joshua, were instigated and dreamed up by Rachel.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:16 PM

38,797 posts, read 24,757,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
This keeps getting better. Looks like Ms Nutcase was mailing "hate mail" to herself to continue to play the "poor me, oppressed victim" card.

Dolezal visited city where hate mail was postmarked - Coeur d'Alene Press: Local News

I have to wonder when she will run for public office on the Democratic ticket.
absolutely shocking.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:31 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,514,602 times
It gets worse.

Apparently, the young lady with acute 'look at me' disorder has been posing in for photographs where more and more of her can be... ummm, looked at.

She's doing n'ked photos...

There are a couple different news orgs that have them; the cleanest ones are from the Daily Mail:

Rachel Dolezal poses in glamour shots two years before she was outed as white | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-18-2015, 01:31 PM

258 posts, read 145,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Where do these nutjobs keep coming from, that turn being victims into a full-time job. Seems like she is quite the community organizer.
My own experience, which might not expand to the case of the world generally, is that all towns are staffed with their own busybody crazy cat ladies.

They're usually on the planning commission, or heavily involved with local sign waving extravaganzas. The common thread seems to be an extremely strong urge to be listened to by others.

My working theory is that there's some sort of parasite found in cat boxes that makes adult women a little loony.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:40 PM

34,305 posts, read 13,404,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
It gets worse.

Apparently, the young lady with acute 'look at me' disorder has been posing in for photographs where more and more of her can be... ummm, looked at.

She's doing n'ked photos...

There are a couple different news orgs that have them; the cleanest ones are from the Daily Mail:

Rachel Dolezal poses in glamour shots two years before she was outed as white | Daily Mail Online
We know her head is a little mushy. Sadly now we know her body is a little squishy.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:50 PM

9,434 posts, read 6,679,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon X Seaworthy View Post
My own experience, which might not expand to the case of the world generally, is that all towns are staffed with their own busybody crazy cat ladies.

They're usually on the planning commission, or heavily involved with local sign waving extravaganzas. The common thread seems to be an extremely strong urge to be listened to by others.

My working theory is that there's some sort of parasite found in cat boxes that makes adult women a little loony.
That's already known to exist. Toxoplasmosis from cat feces can cause mental illness. The grain of truth behind "the crazy cat lady".

Old 06-18-2015, 02:36 PM

5,383 posts, read 14,896,378 times
I think she should become a black man....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies