Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2015, 10:51 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,685,644 times

Advertisements

So a few men and women in a court decided 2 people can marry each other.
That is nice, and for some people this made some people happy.
Legal benefits, and a few marriage benefits let gay people experience all there is to divorce, court, child support and many other government run marriage and state issues.
Now in this country over many years it takes time for things to sort some things out. Even after this decision it will still go on and on for many years.

Next poly relationships will be the next phase of relationship status.
Not every law needs to be changed and not every norm of society needs to be uprooted.
If the government is defining your relationships between 2 adults maybe you are expecting to much from government.

Not every person in our legal and or government system is religious and even those who are religious see no real reason to let religion guide our laws.

In places where gay people are beheaded in other nations we have gay parades here, and that is because in AMERICA the constitution and bill of rights as allowed for free people to think and say what they fell without the worry of DEATH. Yet gay people seem to have their ideas are scrambled. The united states religious right are not beheading them, or sendng them away from villages, or throwing them in jail (see Russia) Yet for some reason Christians in America are the only groups causing them issues in this country?

I have yet to see Christians beheading gay people in the streets in this country.

Now listen up Christians on this forum. You are all sinners, all of you, and I can assure you judgements in this life or the next are based on many factors of which YOU do not understand.
The bible and every written word of GOD is written by SINNERS and by humans.
All flawed, good ideas to generally live by, but really most of it really needs some new people of GOD.

Did GOD give up after 2000 years and say ok, I'm done you got the book, there you go.
GOD is not talking to anyone else? Does GOD just watches and say told you so? Christ was here!!! ok I'm done, Is GOD out of people to influence to write another book.

Humans are stupid, confused and generally have no will to really understand life. This is not a nation issue its a belief system issue. Our beliefs about what GOD is, or is not, what this planet is or is not, with new knowledge of the universe yet we are still so dumb.

We are monkeys trying to understand things with science, words or religion and faith and yet with all we know, we know very little.

Yet people are willing to hate gay people, people regularly beat animals, behead others and say GOD loves me over you and this group and that group. GOD doesnt really care about what you THINK you know. GOD (the creator) the system and life and death never ending existence will review your human life as a ant living in a world with no purpose or reason. Other then building, eating and reproducing.
In this process of being human, you will know PAIN, love, anger and fear and the wonder to dream about things. You were created and put into this body to experience the good and the bad. Along the way GOD is not telling you to beat and murder other humans, GOD is not telling you to HATE someone because they like people of the same sex. GOD is not telling you cut the head off a DOG and burn a cat for the fun of it. GOD is telling you your naked, cold, hungry and I wish you the best to survive, once you figure out how to do all that, you might respect your neighbor, you might respect life, but for many of you, your 2 worried about what someone says in a robe, worried about what a man says on a microphone, and believe all is right with the word when GAY people are beheaded in far away countries.
When society finally crashes we will all be animals again, this is an illusion.
Cold, Hungry and alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 05:26 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,903,245 times
wut

Old 06-30-2015, 06:04 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,873 times
Better living through chemistry.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:40 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,722,601 times
I don't know but I just got a hankering' for some cracked corn.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:51 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I don't know but I just got a hankering' for some cracked corn.
the best i can do is share my popcorn with you.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 PM

4,505 posts, read 4,624,113 times
Interesting post. The thing is, though, the people who hate won't admit they are haters and they are the people who should be discussing this but unfortunately, they don't have the guts to come to the table and discuss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
So a few men and women in a court decided 2 people can marry each other.
That is nice, and for some people this made some people happy.
Legal benefits, and a few marriage benefits let gay people experience all there is to divorce, court, child support and many other government run marriage and state issues.
Now in this country over many years it takes time for things to sort some things out. Even after this decision it will still go on and on for many years.

Next poly relationships will be the next phase of relationship status.
Not every law needs to be changed and not every norm of society needs to be uprooted.
If the government is defining your relationships between 2 adults maybe you are expecting to much from government.

Not every person in our legal and or government system is religious and even those who are religious see no real reason to let religion guide our laws.

In places where gay people are beheaded in other nations we have gay parades here, and that is because in AMERICA the constitution and bill of rights as allowed for free people to think and say what they fell without the worry of DEATH. Yet gay people seem to have their ideas are scrambled. The united states religious right are not beheading them, or sendng them away from villages, or throwing them in jail (see Russia) Yet for some reason Christians in America are the only groups causing them issues in this country?

I have yet to see Christians beheading gay people in the streets in this country.

Now listen up Christians on this forum. You are all sinners, all of you, and I can assure you judgements in this life or the next are based on many factors of which YOU do not understand.
The bible and every written word of GOD is written by SINNERS and by humans.
All flawed, good ideas to generally live by, but really most of it really needs some new people of GOD.

Did GOD give up after 2000 years and say ok, I'm done you got the book, there you go.
GOD is not talking to anyone else? Does GOD just watches and say told you so? Christ was here!!! ok I'm done, Is GOD out of people to influence to write another book.

Humans are stupid, confused and generally have no will to really understand life. This is not a nation issue its a belief system issue. Our beliefs about what GOD is, or is not, what this planet is or is not, with new knowledge of the universe yet we are still so dumb.

We are monkeys trying to understand things with science, words or religion and faith and yet with all we know, we know very little.

Yet people are willing to hate gay people, people regularly beat animals, behead others and say GOD loves me over you and this group and that group. GOD doesnt really care about what you THINK you know. GOD (the creator) the system and life and death never ending existence will review your human life as a ant living in a world with no purpose or reason. Other then building, eating and reproducing.
In this process of being human, you will know PAIN, love, anger and fear and the wonder to dream about things. You were created and put into this body to experience the good and the bad. Along the way GOD is not telling you to beat and murder other humans, GOD is not telling you to HATE someone because they like people of the same sex. GOD is not telling you cut the head off a DOG and burn a cat for the fun of it. GOD is telling you your naked, cold, hungry and I wish you the best to survive, once you figure out how to do all that, you might respect your neighbor, you might respect life, but for many of you, your 2 worried about what someone says in a robe, worried about what a man says on a microphone, and believe all is right with the word when GAY people are beheaded in far away countries.
When society finally crashes we will all be animals again, this is an illusion.
Cold, Hungry and alone.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:39 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
I made it through the first paragraph and then thought, HUH. WTF is this person going on about. Clearly not worth reading.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:28 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times
The court did not say you as a individual have to change anything. It only said government has to recognize same sex marriage. Nothing else. It didn't even rule on issue of conscience personal belief.That will come later as will many issues thru the years. So relax it doesn't demand anything from you; OP. I'd say more than Christians will challenge when it effects them in working by government to surprise of many.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies