Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 07:08 AM

1,608 posts, read 1,483,961 times

Advertisements

Morning!

I have my own opinion about what happened on 9/11, but let's go with this hypothesis for now.

Odd, don't you think, that no one bothered to ask who classified the documents, and why? Assigning blame after the fact is a useless occupation, but surely no one is ignorant enough to excuse the then U.S. Administration for its role in 9/11, even if one is convinced said role merely amounted to classifying information that belongs to the American public...?

The government doesn't own the public, and neither has it any power or money that does not originate from the public, and it has no legal, moral, nor ethical grounds for keeping *any* information *from* the public - period.

Too obvious, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2016, 08:03 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times
Isn't surprising that the NSA also failed to intercept the communications of hijackers Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi that would have allowed 9/11 to be averted? Like the guy in the 60 Minutes piece says, "I don't believe in coincidences".

Old 04-11-2016, 08:15 AM

57,230 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

But they're "our friends."

With friends like that who needs enemies.

Old 04-11-2016, 08:32 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,030,601 times
I would like to know what the secret is all about.

Old 04-11-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
The exact details of how these terror groups are funded, the schools they attended.

Old 04-11-2016, 10:17 AM

1,608 posts, read 1,483,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post

And that's what 'they' want you to want, Charles. It's much the same as The Warren Commission (the so-called investigation into President Kennedy's assassination). If the .gov wanted to investigate President Kennedy's death OR 9/11, the last ones to hear about it would be 'we the people.' As for the truth of either matter, the .gov knew those facts prior to the incidents.

Keeping the sheeple (herd) frightened and looking in the wrong direction(s) is pretty creative work, but it's essential to getting the support of the people. No war can be waged without that, so the people had to be... motivated. Read outraged, frightened, angry, and ready to risk it all - namely themselves.

Still think you live in the land of the free?

Old 04-11-2016, 01:21 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrie View Post
And that's what 'they' want you to want, Charles. It's much the same as The Warren Commission (the so-called investigation into President Kennedy's assassination). If the .gov wanted to investigate President Kennedy's death OR 9/11, the last ones to hear about it would be 'we the people.' As for the truth of either matter, the .gov knew those facts prior to the incidents.

Keeping the sheeple (herd) frightened and looking in the wrong direction(s) is pretty creative work, but it's essential to getting the support of the people. No war can be waged without that, so the people had to be... motivated. Read outraged, frightened, angry, and ready to risk it all - namely themselves.

Still think you live in the land of the free?
Much of the war on terror is a sham to manipulate the citizenry through fear. For example, when I worked at Verizon Communications my coworker Hammad Abdur-Raheem was arrested, tried and convicted in the FBI's dubious Virginia Jihad Network case. When I reached out to my U.S. Senator with some information about the case both my wife and I started being COINTELPRO'ed. Apparently my coworker, a U.S. citizen who served in the first Gulf War before converting to Islam, was a government informant used to entrap his fellow mosque members and drive up fears of "homegrown extremists" in the Washington, DC area. So to answer your question, no I don't think I'm living in a free country.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:31 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Much of the war on terror is a sham to manipulate the citizenry through fear.
...no I don't think I'm living in a free country.
War on drugs would be another fine example.

I second the bolded.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:55 PM

George Bush did not want this released nor did some in this administration, fifteen years later I think it's time.

Evidently it will expose some wealthy people, so called charities that fron these extremeist groups. We deserve to know, what's the downside are the Saudi's going to divorce us?

Old 04-11-2016, 05:00 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,832,514 times
After receiving tens of millions of dollars from the Saudi Royal family, Hillary should straighten this all out once in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies