Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 05:28 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,474,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
Hi,

You know one person that's Illuminati. Really? How so?
She is a very good Friend, That I have known for years. But she was a member of the Illuminati a long time before I found out, and I wasn't ment to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2006, 11:24 PM

753 posts, read 758,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhyrnut View Post
She is a very good Friend, That I have known for years. But she was a member of the Illuminati a long time before I found out, and I wasn't ment to know.
Hi,

What does this good friend do for a living? Where does she live? How does one go about linking in with a Global Conspiracy? This would be interesting to know.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:55 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Default Yeah, I think I know what you mean, especially that prodding of orifices

Quote:
Hi,

I think that NWO is a figment of the imagination, just like UFOs. Here's why:

Have you noticed the common themes of any good UFO abduction story? The capture, the loading onto a spaceship, the strapping onto a table, the prodding of orifices? It's kinda like how humans treat animals, and I think that abductions stories are a way of people to communicate their fear of being treated the way they treat other living beings.

Same's true for the New World Order. Almost without exception it's Americans who worry about being manipulated, controlled and conspired against. Personally, I think that Americans who worry about the NWO are just channeling their fear that they'll experience what they've been dishing out for the past century.

And hey, I know it's not popular. But it's just an opinion.
Well I never know what they are talking about when they say "The New World Order.

Somehow it must be about money, power, control, manipulation.

But once they have all that, they never stop.

They never will be satisfied until I am strapped onto a table, and the prodding of orifices commences.

Would I qualify as being abducted. Probably not, never get to see a lawyer or be read my rights or all that good TV stuff either. The part I am never quite clear on is what will The New World Order do after the prelim exploring of orifices is over???

How much is all the body chemicals worth today??? Does it even make sense to capture me and do the exam???? There must be a purpose to all these schemes. Probably has something to do with Jesus or whatever, always did in the past.

Old 11-14-2006, 02:11 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhyrnut View Post
With all due respect, I think your friend was pulling your leg.

I'd believe someone was renting their basement to Elvis before I'd believe they were in the Illuminati. But maybe I'm too cynical.

Old 11-14-2006, 06:49 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,033 times
It's true and it's coming. The evidance is all there one just has to research it. I could recommed several books that highlight documented facts to support it.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:01 AM

19 posts, read 98,589 times
What would be the uniform of them? Shorts and flip flops for common folks

Old 11-14-2006, 11:59 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,474,647 times
Quote:
Hi,

What does this good friend do for a living? Where does she live? How does one go about linking in with a Global Conspiracy? This would be interesting to know.
She lives here, in N.H. . And she is a regular person just like you or me. Ya she works at a Bank but as a teller. Anyone can join the Illuminati it's not so secret. The only reason she don't talk alot about it is, well PPL like me hit her with 1000 ?'s. And as far as a global conspiracy, she said there is not such thing. It is just ppl talking who don't understand what the Illuminati are about. But openly admited I have seen the application, Ya there is an application!. (lol) And I don't think I would JOIN. Just the questions make you wonder. But again she says its nothing and I trust her. And no Mark she goes to meetings ect. She is for real. She just don't talk of it alot due to what ppl think of them. But it just isn't so she is a nice person. Thats like Masons I know alot of Masons only a couple shrine right, but 3 Knights templars , yes they are Masons too, 4 york right, and even a couple scotts right. they are all very nice ppl. To join the masons all you have to do is ask a Mason. Ya thats hard. My grandfather is an Oddfellow, yet another not so secret society. PPL look to far into something that isn't there. And tend to ignore all the good these groups do. With all the ppl I know that are members of your (Secret) societies I think I would have heard at least 1 talk of world domination if it was actually had truth to it.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:43 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Default Everybody knows it was the Knights Templar

All these other guys are Johnny Come Lately's. Probably not worth joining even if they do have a secret handshake.

The Knights Templar was the guys that figured it all out. They even had the best money lending / laundry operation until the Jews horned in. Plus they had all the secrets found in the Temple Mount including GPS and super long distance accurate surveys. Is where the phrases Being in the Loop and keeping your Lines of Communication Open come from today.

Those vows of poverty, chastity, piety, and obedience might not be that difficult to take. I guess no Boston Priests would qualify today. That entire idea of chastity might have to be modernized.

That mixing of blood and money probably is what keeps people coming back looking for the surviors. Like what happened to the missing fleet and all the goodies they had. May have joined up with them runaway N_azi U-Boats from WWII to form a branch of the Society in Punta Du Nata.

So you do have a time old age recipe, good guys invent a new order, bad guys try to horn in on the operation. Mix in some religion, ancient truths, Deep Magic, secrets, money, probably a lil recreationary sex or at least probing, Gold and buried treasure, lust and romance. The same old list of bad guys play the other roles, Kings, Popes, Governments, CIA, KGB, etc. Maybe newspapers talkshow hosts could be on that list too.

I do not believe it has all degraded to some babe in a bank is a made member. Ok, maybe Elvis but he had a lot of what it would take to get the Grand Mason's attention.

Scouts disguised as gas station attendants can be very useful in keeping tabs on modern society, you have to start to work your way up in every organization.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:34 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,448,045 times
Apologies for not reading every post, but for the most info on the NWO, just google on prisonplanet.com or infowars.com

You'll find more than you could imagine. I am not saying I believe it's true, but the guy did predict 911 two months in advance of it happening.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:03 PM

922 posts, read 1,908,230 times
NWO theories seem to be going on for along time. when will they take over? i'd worry more about the radical islamic muslims, there here and now. not very secretive either. this real fight is coming real soon. they would like to change the worlds religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies