Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 04:29 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times

Advertisements

Nonsense! I'm as atheist as they come and I hate the idea of a New World Order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 04:49 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Nonsense! I'm as atheist as they come and I hate the idea of a New World Order.
The forces behind the idea don't care about you. Being an Atheist you pose no threat to their schemes.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
The forces behind the idea don't care about you. Being an Atheist you pose no threat to their schemes.
Those who are pushing for a NWO are a bunch of sick-minded Malthusians. The end game is for them to cull more than 80% of the world's population.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 PM

It's a very interesting thing that among all the nations of the world the only nation that is overtly Masonic is the USA.

Even King George said during the revolution, "As if a collection of Scottish Masons can defeat the British empire"
Of the 55 members of the constitutional convention 50 were Masons.

On the great seal of the United States it says, "Novus Ordo Seclorum" that is on every single US dollar bill. What do you think the translation of that is? It's " THE NEW ORDER OF THE AGES".

Just do a little research on all the Masonic symbols there are as the official American government symbols and it will blow you away.

So, the question is, Who and what country in the world is the dominent player in "one world government" and "THE NEW ORDER OF THE AGES"?

Bushyboy and his neocon cohorts took this mission seriously. Just take a look at anything the "Project for a new American century" wrote and championed.
The war in Iraq was just the first of their bigtime attenpts to put their world view into play. It's a good thing it boomaranged in their faces but that won't stop them. They will be back and at it again.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
So, the question is, Who and what country in the world is the dominent player in "one world government" and "THE NEW ORDER OF THE AGES"?
I don't think there is just one country. I believe those who are behind the NWO are a small group of uber-wealthy families mostly from the West and the Middle East.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:38 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Another thread brought back to life.. SIX years later! lol Is that a record or what?

I do think there is a small group that has a HUGE control over things that happen in this world. Bush senior talked about a "New World Order" several times and he wasn't the only one.
LOL yeah six years later ha ha. Well it is a topic that stands the test of time LOL. I'm not so sure it's a small group but it does appear that way when we see only the few involved in the public eye. But the powers that be behind the closed doors I think are many and I think it would be the Corporations not just Governement alone. I also think those words on the currency saying a new world order in latin don't necessarily mean our paper money. I think it stands for how money, and the power of money will run the world.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:01 PM

Did you know the Nazis called their system, 'THE NEW ORDER"?
Well, their order only lasted 13 years.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:38 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
It could be a conspiracy. I don't know. It could just happen because of global events . We could become a one world government very quickly. We don't know what is going on.. we are not told everything.

I know the bible talks about a world leader who is the anti-christ, who will bring destruction on the earth like never before. One will not be able to buy or sell without this world leader's number either on your hand or forehead. This anti-christ is a man who is helped by the beast to gain power. He is a very charismatic man who will charm the people and everyone will think he is the peacemaker. He is not.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:04 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,942 times
Nwo is satanic.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,686 times
If I only I could find where they meetup, because I would like to be a part of it. I have already sold my soul to Satan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies