Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 09:16 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You are totally misinformed.
no..I understandREALITY

while you are mis-informed by utube propaganda videos, to gin up the sheeple of conspiracy theorists

Old 09-30-2015, 10:01 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes I've seen the garbage they are collecting

there is NOT ONE piece of evidense that ANY spray mechinism has been attached to any planes and are spraying who?knows?what?chemical for who?knows?what?reason espcially at high altitude

sorry but chemtrails and geo-engineersing has been debunked by real scientists

How to Debunk Chemtrails - Contrail Science » Contrail Science

and this one is directly from avation experts
The Conspiracy That Isn
I think the idea of all of the water, and soil samples being compromised is pretty dubious, but however unlikely, I guess it's possible. There are also those claiming that almost all jet engines used in commercial aircraft today, create little, to no vapor trails.

Didn't elected officials in the state of California recently join the "conspiracy" when they said that "particles in the atmosphere" are influencing the weather in the state?

It seems that there is enough mounting evidence to begin to sway public opinion, we'll see how this ultimately effects the "official story" in the coming years.

Old 09-30-2015, 12:30 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
no..I understandREALITY

while you are mis-informed by utube propaganda videos, to gin up the sheeple of conspiracy theorists
I don't get my information from YouTube videos. I get it from government, military, academia and corporate sources not to mention the US Patent office. I also don't need YouTube videos to see the high flying aircraft releasing aerosols in the skies while commercial passenger aircraft release nothing ... I just walk outside and look up into the sky.

Old 09-30-2015, 01:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
I don't get my information from YouTube videos. I get it from government, military, academia and corporate sources not to mention the US Patent office. I also don't need YouTube videos to see the high flying aircraft releasing aerosols in the skies while commercial passenger aircraft release nothing ... I just walk outside and look up into the sky.
How do you know which is which overhead? There are apps that will tell you real-time what you see flying above. Most if not all of the contrails you'll see overhead will be sourced from commercial pax or cargo aircraft.

Old 09-30-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
How do you know which is which overhead? There are apps that will tell you real-time what you see flying above. Most if not all of the contrails you'll see overhead will be sourced from commercial pax or cargo aircraft.
commercial pax or cargo aircraft do not release non-dissipating aerosols and fly grid patterns in the sky

Old 09-30-2015, 01:33 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
commercial pax or cargo aircraft do not release non-dissipating aerosols and fly grid patterns in the sky
How do you know? Seriously, verify with those apps what aircraft you see overhead flying 'grid' patterns leaving contrails that persist.

Old 09-30-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
1. EVERY air plane disturbes the air as they fly though it, causing some contrails

2. EVERY airplane engine gives off heat and causes contrail at those heights

3. NONE fly in a grid pattern...they are all following the same flight patterns...they 'grid' you see is the fact that the AIR MOVES and the EARTH ROTATES...

gawd, you people are dense

Old 09-30-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
How do you know? Seriously, verify with those apps what aircraft you see overhead flying 'grid' patterns leaving contrails that persist.
I have used the apps and the aircraft I see have no id ...

Old 09-30-2015, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don9 View Post
i have used the apps and the aircraft i see have no id ...
bs

Old 09-30-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
1. EVERY air plane disturbes the air as they fly though it, causing some contrails

2. EVERY airplane engine gives off heat and causes contrail at those heights

3. NONE fly in a grid pattern...they are all following the same flight patterns...they 'grid' you see is the fact that the AIR MOVES and the EARTH ROTATES...

gawd, you people are dense
As usual your wrong again. Real contrails only form under certain conditions which is why we don't see contrails all the time. For one the air temp at altitude must be below -40C and contrails dissipate within 1 minute after they first form.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies