Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 07:00 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
speaking on it gives it traction.
Saying it isn't official gives it traction, but refusing to comment doesn't give it traction? Would you like to buy a former home of Obama from me? It is on the ocean in Arizona.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2015, 07:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Did they say they were researching it? Or is this just assumption?

Maybe they are hoping issue just goes away.
Ever work on a political campaign? I have. I garantee people are looking for old records and info on the political campaign materials used in the way back as well as anything else that could be a liability.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:05 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Quote:
How could it have changed? It's either always been a symbol of racism or it isn't.
It hasn't. Did anyone call the Dukes of Hazard racist? It wasn't fashionable among the leftist elites for the flag to be racist then.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:34 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,328 times
Will all the haters of the Confederate flag now not vote for Hillary because she utilized a "symbol of racism"? Thought not. Funny how the "meaning" of a symbol changes when the user is politically correct.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:34 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times
Quote:
Fascinating at how fast King Hillary exploited the flag situation in SC after the shootings in Charleston. But now, when Clinton/Gore (two White Southerners) merchandise is discovered depicting the Confederate flag in 1992, The King isn't answering questions.

Hillary Clinton won't say if Confederate Flab was official part of '92 presidential campaign

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5053019578.jpg

Remember the King doesn't care about you.
She was for it before she was against it.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:07 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Ever work on a political campaign? I have. I garantee people are looking for old records and info on the political campaign materials used in the way back as well as anything else that could be a liability.
Authority fallacy. You can't guarantee anything except that you really don't know.

What we do know is this....

King Hillary preaching against flag immediately after the Charleston shootings. Dead not even buried yet. Current SC Flag in on right.

Buy King won't answer simple yes/no/I don't know answer about this......

Of course SC will never ever vote for a Clinton, the King knows this, so exploits situation & state for her gain.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 06-24-2015 at 01:16 AM..

Old 06-24-2015, 01:20 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Why are you referring to Hillary Clinton as a "King"?

Hey she wears the pants(suit).

Old 06-24-2015, 10:09 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
I'd keep my trap shut to. No way to explain adding a fourth star to a state flag to honor slave supporting treasonous racists!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It's fortunate, then, that there wasn't a fourth star being added.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:53 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,354,404 times
Quote:
Fascinating at how fast King Hillary exploited the flag situation in SC after the shootings in Charleston. But now, when Clinton/Gore (two White Southerners) merchandise is discovered depicting the Confederate flag in 1992, The King isn't answering questions.

Hillary Clinton won't say if Confederate Flab was official part of '92 presidential campaign

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5053019578.jpg

Remember the King doesn't care about you.
There is a company here in my town that makes campaign buttons. Anyone with the right equipment can make a button that says anything with a background that can be anything. The equipment only costs a couple of thousand dollars and can be set up in the same space needed to reload ammunition.

Could it be possible that the button in the picture was made last week? It sure could be possible. In fact, it's probable this button is as phony as a 3-dollar bill.

Even if it genuinely was made in 1992, there is nothing to say it wasn't done privately, with no official approval or even awareness that it existed. Any foe of Clinton-Gore, or any friend could have ordered them. After all, it's a free country, and anyone can buy some buttons made up just for them. That say anything on any kind of background.

This whole thing is nothing but a counterfeit, and a way to make some quick cash on a controversy of the moment. Falling for it is both naive and dimwitted.

Old 06-24-2015, 11:26 AM

31,026 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
It hasn't. Did anyone call the Dukes of Hazard racist? It wasn't fashionable among the leftist elites for the flag to be racist then.
Or the flag of her husbands home state. Guess they didn't have any problem with it when Bill was running the state. There was no embarrassment over the Confederate legacy with the Arkansas state flag.

"The top of four stars in the center represents that Arkansas was a member of the Confederate States during the Civil War."
Attached Thumbnails
Clinton Campaign Used Confederate Flag in '92 - King Hillary refuses to talk about it.-arkansas.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies