Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 09:41 PM

1,136 posts, read 923,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Modern Family's adgenda is to promote homesexuality as normal.
You are correct. So is mine and I am very proud of that.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:46 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,534,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I think human evolution pushed a heterosexual agenda.
Exactly. They're (homosexuals) just slowly becoming more open to...being open about their sexuality. Good.

Old 06-25-2015, 12:24 AM

261 posts, read 512,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
Kind of like how gay couples adopting will supposedly turn kids gay.
Its like saying -- straight couples can turn a gay kid straight...But again seeing as how 99.99% of kids from the start where raised by straight parents....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
The phrase 'homosexual agenda- = any portrayal of gays where they are not present negatively.

Straight guys shoots the breeze at work about his studly sexual exploits of the past, about how hot his wife is, about how many times they did it over the weekend. Asks the new guy in the department if he has a girlfriend. New guy: "No, I have a boyfriend". Straight guy: "Hey, too much information! I don't want to know what you do in the bedroom, Dude! Jeez, quit shoving it in my face!".
....I once walked into a conversation with former co-workers and they where talking about the taste of thier ex-girl friends vaginas....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies