Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 12:21 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Truly great info, but oh wait. Aren't we in 2015 and not 1989-1991 for then this study was done.

nf/poverty & crime/FEBRUARY
In 2014 Springfield Missouri was listed as one of the 10 most dangerous cities in America among cities its size. Its 4.1 % Black

The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.
Giuliani’s claim that 93 percent of black murder victims are killed by other blacks - The Washington Post

Something not in the flyers the KKK and other right wing organizations where O'Reily gets his data from is that Poor people regardless of ethnicity commit most crime and that upper class and wealthy communities regardless of ethnicity are relatively safe like Soledad CA which is over 70% Hispanic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 12:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
So that people don't have to click the link and waste their time watching that video, I'll sum it up for you: Racism is the fault of black people.

^^^ Gotta laugh at people who think they know all the answers but there they are, poor or middle class and struggling yet they won't pry their minds open if it would save their lives.

Because what you believe helenejen is working so good for you lol

Old 06-27-2015, 12:28 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times
The same man that beats the crap out of his wife? Heh.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
^^^ Gotta laugh at people who think they know all the answers but there they are, poor or middle class and struggling yet they won't pry their minds open if it would save their lives.

Bit early to be drinking, isn't it?

Old 06-27-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Someone on Fox talking about the problem of race relations in this country has about as much credibility as an arsonist talking about fire as he fans the flames.
Sometimes it takes someone on the outside to see the problem especially if those on the inside are closed minded. But then again, don't listen and everything will stay the same. If what you are doing isn't working keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

Last edited by petch751; 06-27-2015 at 12:47 PM..

Old 06-27-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Bit early to be drinking, isn't it?
Typical liberal response. If you don't like what is said, attack personally. Now that solved the problem lol. Since you know all the answers helenejen, you keep doing the same thing you're doing, and then expect life to change for you.

I'm surprised you didn't call me racist lol

Old 06-27-2015, 12:42 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Typical liberal response. If you don't like what is said, attack personally. Now that solved the problem lol.
Is there some other reason that your post made zero sense?

Quote:

Who are the people who are poor or middle class in need of Bill O'Reilly to pry their minds open? Is that what you think he has done for you? If so, that's very sad. You don't need an entertainer to read for you and spoon feed you propaganda spouted for ratings.

Quote:
I'm surprised you didn't call me racist lol
What did your post have to do with race? Did you not sleep last night or something?

Old 06-27-2015, 12:43 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
Why is it always white people that know black people's problems and solutions best? O'Reilly is merely in denial that racism exists and poverty exists for other reasons than people being lazy.
Like Obama said in another context, if you've been doing something for 50 years and it hasn't been working, try something else.

Whatever the black community is doing ain't working, but hey, no big deal to me.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:57 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
I read it on the internet,

Ultimately if an Asian guy telling a black guy that his restaurant isn’t black enough or Harlem enough. Even if you get your black friend (Harlemite and hip-hop producer Shiest Bubz) to back you up, it’s playing with fire.

I completely agree with the above. Let's just all mind our own business. Personally, I admire O'Reilly constantly playing with fire, I don't think he is a racist, but people always think he is a racist.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:43 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Sometimes it takes someone on the outside to see the problem especially if those on the inside are closed minded. But then again, don't listen and everything will stay the same. If what you are doing isn't working keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
Well, I see that you didn't comprehend my post at all, but judging from your other nonsense responses in this thread, it's apparent it would be a waste of time to try to explain it. Perhaps you should just go sleep it off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies