Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 09:57 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Not agreeing is not hate, it's so sad to see people who are so sick and paranoid, nothing will ever make them happy. I wish them the best.
I am not into political correctness. It is hate that motivates the push.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 10:03 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
My Gay son has stopped marching in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade the last few years.

The gay lifestyle is now mainstream and these events are no longer the "event" they once were.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:12 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The "professional victims" and "perpetual butt-hurt" crowd will never be silenced. They will soon find something else to whine about.
Yes, I'm sure the conservatives will. Like starting another whiny thread about how upset they are about gay marriage.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
My Gay son has stopped marching in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade the last few years.

The gay lifestyle is now mainstream and these events are no longer the "event" they once were.
Good for him.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:24 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Now you know why FEMA has all those camps too lock up the preachers bakers caterers wedding planners all people of faith who oppose gay unions...I guess normal married couples (a man & woman) must now find a new terminology for marriage.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:34 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
One of the best comments I heard last week was a guy who said that he was looking forward to life after the gay marriage decision because he hoped that he would get to stop hearing about it. Finally.

Unfortunately I doubt that it will work that way. Liberals will need the controversy to play on interminably, and they'll find ways to make that happen.

GUARANTEE the Anti-Same Sex opponents are now stirred and shaken. That's who you'll HEAR from NeverEndingly.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:41 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Is this going to be taught in our schools as normal behavior ?
Future Sodomites & Gomorrahians fer sure...

Old 06-29-2015, 10:41 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Two major victories for the left last week should calm the waters now.

Can we at last coexist? If you're gay, please don't expect someone with Christian beliefs to officiate your wedding. Don't go after the Catholic Church trying to force them to marry you under the banner of bigotry. Please, no more threads on how unaffordable healthcare is......you all supported the obamacare lie, live with it.
No matter how many wins, its never enough. You'll always have miserable people who are seeking happiness and misbelieve that taking something away, will help them. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Never enough.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:43 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Never enough.
And it's where the septic tank is.......

Old 06-29-2015, 10:44 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
You will not discriminate any longer. Your deep seeded religious beliefs need to be put away. You will officiate gay weddings or you will be treated as those who refused to marry blacks or rent to them or serve them. Your white bigotry will die!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why would any gay couple want a religious, bigoted antigay minister officiating their union in the first place? I see job creation for gay ministers myself...that is where I would go.
And why force any group to bend to your beliefs...isn't that what the religious oppressors did in the first place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies