Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 08:10 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,431,163 times

Advertisements

He only said that to the RWNJs. Frankly, I don't blame him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 08:50 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,542,406 times
Will the White House be lit up red, white and blue for 4th of July? Doubtful with that shameful President.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:59 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 6 days ago)

52,712 posts, read 48,015,353 times
Default Obama To 50 Percent: "I Am Not Your President"

He's not my president and I don't have to be part of that 50%. Whatever that is.

Old 06-29-2015, 09:16 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,774,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
When he painted the white house rainbow colors.
The Great Uniter is the most devisive president ever.
Do you need a hanky??

Old 06-29-2015, 09:16 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,904,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
The majority of Americans like rainbows, some even believe there is a pot of gold at the end of them.
Yeah, they are pretty but it has been annexed by homosexuals as a symbol. So long, pure color.
I saw a picture of a rainbow reflection off of the St Louis arch; didn't think about pots of gold.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:15 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,061,642 times
He was against it before he was for it. He flip-flopped, er, evolved.
Same for Hillary.

Just pandering...

Old 06-29-2015, 10:35 PM

677 posts, read 654,250 times
Quote:
More than half the country supports gay marriage, and the number grows all the time.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:01 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,650,859 times
Quote:
I just saw this, for the first time. Ya know, I've been OK with the gay marriage thing for a while. I figger wth. I also figured that gay folks would just quietly live their lives, like the rest of us, and the"in your face" crowd would fade further away and things could be peaceful.

Nope. That bunch has just been greenlighted to be worse than they ever have been...and they will be. What a ridiculous display! THIS is how our taxes are being spent?! Public property being decked out in celebration of the victory of a lobby group?! Using public funds to boot!

No. I can't condone this. This is wrong. I'm not anti gay. But I can't sanction such a ridiculous display of pandering and patronizing. Not on federal tax funds on official , government property. A private group, put it up by permit somewhere, hold a rally, wtfe. No problem. But THIS is over the top and out to sea. I'm not offended, but I am angry. Very. Blatant abuse of executive authority, to misappropriate tax funds to pander to the left wing political base, and make our nation a laughing stock.

Oh, as this thread has borne out, there are those who are just ghsbing over this. Turning the White House , where some of the most serious and important decisions of the country have been made, into a backdrop for the Tele Tubbys. Anyone supporting this and cheering it is a nut case! A flaming, chandelier swinging, gibbering , lunatic! And the man that ordered this done, is a flaming embarrassment to this country.

I've always enjoyed seeing the rainbows after we have a thunderstorm. This may just have ruined that for me. Amongst other things.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:13 PM

34,083 posts, read 17,140,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:48 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,465,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
It was a thumb in the eye of most Americans....the single most offensive act by a US President in my lifetime.
Would it have been less offensive if he had put up the confederate flag?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies