Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Obama is not much of a president to anybody.. he is no leader, has no skills.. he just talks a good talk.. some people are satisfied with a good speech with empty words.. lip service..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
I think the rainbow on the White House was Obama taunting and gloating. Loved it and I hope he continues doing so for the remainder of his term. He`s been treated rather unkind by racist birthers and other sore losers for 6 years.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:09 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He never said that either. What is wrong with you people, anyway?
Cons are brain dead, that's been a fact since the beginning of time.

I love how just ANGRY people are over gay marriage. It pleases me.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:10 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Why, because the President of the United States chose to light up the WH, which belongs to ALL of us, to support a stance that some don't agree with? An action that has NEVER been done before, for any holiday or ruling. So yea, I think folks have a right to get a little peeved that Obama, once again, did something childish and partisan. But it's what we've come to expect from him. And his puppet master, Jarrett.

I hope he takes this opportunity to light the WH up with red, white and blue this year. I'm sure he will, won't he?
It was awesome. Even more awesome is how cons heads explode over gay marriage. Keep up the psycho babble!

Old 06-30-2015, 08:15 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,140,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yes, reading is fundamental. If you did some you'd know that Valerie Jarett organized the light show and arranged for it to be paid for by LGBT organizations to avoid the tax payer debate that you are trying to have. So can we count on you to un-p**s yourself and calm down? Valerie Jarrett Organized White House Rainbow Lights - Breitbart
So if Democratic Congressman Robert Byrd was still alive it would be okay if he organized his KKK buddies to light up the White House in a confederate flag? We could count on you to un-p**s yourself and calm down? Nope..... I didn't think so.

Ridiculous I know.. and would **** me off just as much....but come on..... it was a blatant smack at the right... the old neener neener neener from a child.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:17 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Obama Derangement Syndrome.

The hope is that they can make him sound as bad as Romney. The difference of course is that #1 Obama had nothing to do with this decision, it was the supreme court, #2 Obama said NOTHING about not representing others, etc etc.

By their logic anyone whose opinions don't match theirs 100% doesn't represent them.
He had nothing to do with the court decision but I would hope he had everything to do with the decision to put the lights on the White House.
I agree that gay people should be allowed to get married.
I am not sure if it should be decided by the Supreme Court.
But I do not see why it is such a momentous decision that would cause the President to insult those who disagree with him by doing the lights. Especially since just a few years back he also believed marriage should be between a man and a woman (unless he was lying then?!).

Old 06-30-2015, 08:18 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
So if Democratic Congressman Robert Byrd was still alive it would be okay if he organized his KKK buddies to light up the White House in a confederate flag? We could count on you to un-p**s yourself and calm down? Nope..... I didn't think so.
The Confederate flag and the KKK celebrate hate. Gay marriage celebrates love. But it's okay, no one here seriously expects you to get the difference.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:19 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Cons are brain dead, that's been a fact since the beginning of time.

I love how just ANGRY people are over gay marriage. It pleases me.
So you believe taunting those who disagree with you is good.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:20 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
I think we show ban those who preached or sat thru whitey is the devil speeches for twenty years by same standard. Trump makes statement and look at the consequences. Some want to suppress any speech they do not agree with. Then they ask why can't we discuss things. Strange world.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:23 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The Confederate flag and the KKK celebrate hate. Gay marriage celebrates love. But it's okay, no one here seriously expects you to get the difference.
It is not love. A man can love a man , a woman can love a women.. no problem, what makes a person gay is the sexual activity between same sex individuals.. the sex act is NOT LOVE.. IT IS LUST AND PERVERSION.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies