Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2015, 01:09 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
They finally brought HH to Germany in the 90s. They had to make the Germans even more stupid before it was palatable.

Interesting Factoid, almost all the Germans were Jewish along with the Creators of the show.

"Werner Klemperer, Howard Caine, Leon Askin, and John Banner, that acted the chief Germans: Klink, Hochstetter, Burkhalter and Schultz, were in fact all Jewish. All of them also served in the US Armed Forces during World War II."

Hogan's Heroes (TV Series 1965

I knew that fact.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:50 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Excellent news

The Confederate flag and the culture which supports it, are easily the most repulsive, shameful elements of this society, and they should be banned, condemned, and eliminated from this society. Glad this incredibly ignorant show has been dropped. We don't need shows glorifying Confederate, Southern Dixie, good old boy, redneck culture.

No comparison to the twin towers...ludicrous, inappropriate comparison.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:53 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
and they should be banned, condemned, and eliminated from this society.
Spoken like a true power hungry control freak censor happy leftist. Tell us, how does the flag affect you personally? If you don't like the flag, then don't fly it.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:02 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
The Confederate flag and the culture which supports it, are easily the most repulsive, shameful elements of this society, and they should be banned, condemned, and eliminated from this society. Glad this incredibly ignorant show has been dropped. We don't need shows glorifying Confederate, Southern Dixie, good old boy, redneck culture.

Funny. You get up here on your soap box about racism and bigotry, and that is all well and good, but then turn around and use derogatory slurs like "redneck." In short you're doing the very same thing that you proclaim to be disgusting. Oh wait, I forgot... we're operating on a double standard here. Only white people can be racists, or bigoted and it's perfectly acceptable to use those slurs.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:14 PM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:

You sound like one of those old Soviet Commissars decrying rock & roll as decadent and subversive.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Then some of those 'Liberals' leading the charge against the stars & bars must surely be bats**t crazy, those like Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham for example, eh?
Yes absolutely Haley and Graham are wrong to carry water for progressives. But they didn't create the craziness of PC and progressivism of the flag.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:37 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Their just some good old boys. People need to get a life if that show offends you. as far as the flag goes, it's just a piece of colored cloth, if it offends you then you have a serious problem.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:37 PM

491 posts, read 319,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You are playing a silly game, either something is wrong or it's not.

Bringing up every issue in the sun is illogical.

Also, from your post, it's clear you aren't up on any political fights of some black Americans since you believed the confederate flag was ok. Lol

So you don't know what those people have been doing or their criticism.

I'm not surprised black Americans make you sick. Cause it's not just black liberals, the vast overwhelming majority of black Americans no matter their political ideology see the confederate flag as a symbol of hatred.
I clearly don't support the Confederate Flag. You would know that if you bothered to read the first post in this thread (in which I stated that the flag shouldn't be flown on government property). However, there is a big difference between supporting the flag (and having a state government endorse what that flag symbolizes to many people) and imposing on free speech. And an even bigger line is crossed when society starts whitewashing its history in order to satisfy the most rabidly politically-correct among us.

And no, please don't put words in my mouth. Black people do not make me sick. What makes me sick is the fact that black liberals and white "progressives" always seem to give the Democratic Party a free pass whenever it does something that would be deemed as "racist" (whether actually racist or not) if done by someone else.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:40 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Funny. You get up here on your soap box about racism and bigotry, and that is all well and good, but then turn around and use derogatory slurs like "redneck." In short you're doing the very same thing that you proclaim to be disgusting. Oh wait, I forgot... we're operating on a double standard here. Only white people can be racists, or bigoted and it's perfectly acceptable to use those slurs.
Only white people can be racists,
That concept was created by Liberals like Rachel Dolezal, and people like Reverend Wright so they can spew out their racism with out someone calling them out on their own.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-02-2015 at 03:53 PM..

Old 07-02-2015, 04:35 PM

19,026 posts, read 14,205,095 times
I am offended by people who are offended.
Let's ban them all !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies