Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 02:55 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,690,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
And I can go on and on.

Now tell me how HuffPo and Mother Jones lie (but you can't.)
Lies, lies and more lies. As I said, you can prove it to yourself and other lemmings who lap up the Obama Koolaid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2015, 03:02 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,690,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You REALLY SHOULD see a doctor!

I ALWAYS find the hypocrisy from the left laughable.

On one hand the trash FOX, Rush, etc. on what the "say".

Then on the other hand they say FOX and Rush, etc. are so bad that they wouldn't be caught dead listening to them.

So, how do they KNOW what is said by FOX and Rush, etc.?

Hypocrites or liars? I'll let the other posters decide for themselves.
Actually, it's both and they can't help themselves. They lie so often that they actually believe their lies. They hate Christians but try to claim they know what the Bible teaches. They hate Rush and Fox and then claim they don't listen to either.

They claim to have charity, then they want to steal from hard working Americans so they can spend other people's money. They don't understand that it is immoral to take money from plumbers and teachers and give it to their rich buddies. They hate the working class and continually increase their cost of living so they can give tax money to their wealthy buddies.

They hate black people and do everything they can to keep them dependent on the government.

It really is quite amusing.

Old 07-05-2015, 03:36 PM

6,105 posts, read 5,977,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Yet you support economic policies that benefit the biggest Communist country in the World.

How much do you have to lie to yourself to reconcile that fact?
Why do you think its a lie I marvel at the brief 30 year period that has seen China enter the world of the Middle Class and now has a middle class that's twice as big as the USA. Yet China has almost another billion people to raise up to this standard. Does something like this scare you? A potential economy five times larger than ours is today. Are you a believer in the arrow of progress that is one of he foundations of Marxist philosophy? That technology will make market economics pointless to the point wages, prices and even money will serve no useful purpose?

As all Marxist-Leninists-Maoists know and understand China is not a Communist state but a nation working and striving to make the conditions required for a Communist society. Those conditions require a level of wealth and productivity where goods and services are so common that it makes no sense to ration them in a so-called market place. In such a society there would be no need to own things because when something is needed you simply go to a distribution place and pick it up. When not needed simply call to have it picked up to be recycled or put back into service. Or we have achieved Prof. Alan Turring's dream of self replicating machines. If you wanted a car or iPad the machine would make it on the spot. or Gene Roddenberry's plot devices called Transporters and Replicators that would send us to any place in beaming range or provide anything from a suit of cloths or a fine meal with wine! A Transporter with every known pattern of everything could use its quantum wizardry to make it appear on command just like Kindle does for any book in Kindle format stored in Jeff Bezos' Amazon servers. Think of how many jobs Kindle has destroyed in the Publishing Business since sales of ink and paper books are dropping fast and taking book stores with them. Bezos whether he knows it or not is doing his part to create the conditions for Communism to take root.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:01 PM

5,299 posts, read 2,345,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Clearly Jesus would support welfare, high min wages, and healthcare for all (but republicans hate it.)
Clearly Jesus would be opposed to war (but republicans love it.)

Clearly Jesus would want to make peace with black people and Muslims (but republicans don't.)
If he did support those things then he'd be hypocritical. You think he advocates theft and the violent coercion of peaceful people? I think he'd prefer persuasion and coexistence over force. I agree on war, though. We call it murder when one person kills another (outside of self-defense), but if you call it "war" then it's somehow...not murder?

Old 07-05-2015, 06:02 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,645,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Lies, lies and more lies. As I said, you can prove it to yourself and other lemmings who lap up the Obama Koolaid.
I listed 3 lies said by Fox/Rush, and I could list many more. Now tell me how HuffPo and Mother Jones lies (but you cant.)

Who would common sense say is lying here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies