Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 06:48 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Odd, what exactly did you call me out on?

I'll repeat it again: anyone who complains about two people consenting to having sex is someone who is publicly admitting they prefer to have sex without the other persons consent. I don't see how much more clearer it could be. How someone could find fault with that is beyond me. I don't have sex without the other persons consent and someone doesn't have sex with me without my consent. Why? Because I'm not a rapist.
So you are in favor of the University approving your sex act? When I was 19 or 20 the only picture they would have gotten from my girlfriend and I would have been both of us giving them the finger.

This is how deeply these liberals want to get into your lives. I feel really bad for these kids, for the rest of their lives they are going to feel like they need someone's approval before having sex. Like a prisoner not being able to take a leak without the bossman's permission.

This is beyond ridiculous. The liberal worms I think are starting to eat the critical parts of the brains of these idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 06:57 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
Fyi not all republicans are religious rights. Are all democrats progressive leftist?

You dont want to be called that dont call all us religious rightists.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:26 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Great, but what does government have to do with this topic?
Quote:
A university rule is now a law in your eyes? Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
So your comment on laws is unrelated to this particular thread?

From Op's link in post #1:

Just a year ago, California passed the first such law, requiring colleges to adopt the new language.

Since then, lawmakers in more than a dozen states, including Minnesota, have introduced similar legislation (the Minnesota bill failed to make it into law this spring).

(Call me if you need some of the bigger words cut into smaller bites!)

Old 07-06-2015, 09:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
From Op's link in post #1:

Just a year ago, California passed the first such law, requiring colleges to adopt the new language.

Since then, lawmakers in more than a dozen states, including Minnesota, have introduced similar legislation (the Minnesota bill failed to make it into law this spring).

(Call me if you need some of the bigger words cut into smaller bites!)
It's interesting that you posters simply cannot refrain from snotty posting. Perhaps you need to re-read what you posted. As you can clearly see, it says "introduced", not passed. It also clearly says it "failed" in MN.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:09 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
It's interesting that you posters simply cannot refrain from snotty posting. Perhaps you need to re-read what you posted. As you can clearly see, it says "introduced", not passed. It also clearly says it "failed" in MN.

What's the horsepower of that engine on your goal post???

Old 07-06-2015, 09:09 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
As I have said before, and will say again until it is gone, liberalism is a parasite that kills its host.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:08 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Wow CD...when did you get so gullible?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies