Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 08:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,736,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
What is the point of this? Really, all I got out of this is a man was beaten by some obnoxious teenagers and the police have no idea why.

Nothing about this is information anyone really needs to know since we literally can't learn anything from this.
Beyond parody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 08:50 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,730,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Just animals or trash sounds appropriate. IMO skin color is irrelevant.
Unfortunately the current adminstration and the media lackeys do not agree.
Only Black Lives Matter...

Old 07-07-2015, 08:51 AM

17,205 posts, read 14,492,063 times
Quote:
One day we're going to hear about some perps pulling this stuff on someone who they won't realize is packing heat, and oh boy....hello outrage!

I have two words for you: George Zimmerman.

The very sad truth of the matter is, is that if this would've been a white crowd and the victim would have been black, it would've been labeled a hate crime without hesitation, there would already to be a DOJ investigation opened, we would be seeing 24/7 coverage from CNN, Obama would've commented on it, Deray McKesson would be on the ground in a wink of an eye stirring crap up and Sharpton would been in rally/riot organizing mode by now.

But because the victim is white and the perps are black ... crickets.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,989,568 times
Quote:
Been spending most our lives living in an Amish Paradise!
If I was roughed up by a gang of amish I wouldn't tell anybody ...

Old 07-07-2015, 08:56 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,961,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
If I was roughed up by a gang of amish I wouldn't tell anybody ...

Given all of the manuel labor they do, I wouldn't discount the toughess of Amish folks.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:56 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,989,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

The very sad truth of the matter is, is that if this would've been a white crowd and the victim would have been black, it would've been labeled a hate crime without hesitation, there would already to be a DOJ investigation opened, we would be seeing 24/7 coverage from CNN, Obama would've commented on it, Deray McKesson would be on the ground in a wink of an eye stirring crap up and Sharpton would been in rally/riot organizing mode by now.

Its the knockout game ...lets hope it doesn't go into overtime!

Old 07-07-2015, 08:58 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,730,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Yes, this is the truth of the matter.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:13 AM

17,545 posts, read 17,492,655 times
Quote:
Been spending most our lives living in an Amish Paradise!
Hitching up the buggy, churning lottsa butter, raise a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another. Think you're really ritious, think you're pure at heart well I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art. I'm the pious guy the little amlets wanna be like on my knees day and night scoring points for the afterlife. So don't be vain and don't be whiny or else my brother I might get medieval on your hinney!

One of his great works.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:41 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,961,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Hitching up the buggy, churning lottsa butter, raise a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another. Think you're really ritious, think you're pure at heart well I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art. I'm the pious guy the little amlets wanna be like on my knees day and night scoring points for the afterlife. So don't be vain and don't be whiny or else my brother I might get medieval on your hinney!

One of his great works.

Indeed. But is sure as hell p***ed off Coolio! Which I can't understand, because if Weird Al did a parody of your song, that means you usually made it.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:44 AM

7,443 posts, read 6,990,825 times
Default Black mob beats white guy in Cincinnati...police backing away from claim it was racially motivated...

...I'm starting to see some patterns here:

» Police Deny Brutal Beating of White Man by Black Mob Was Racially Motivated Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Here is reportedly an officer's account of the evening:

What Actually Happened At Fountain Square On 4th of July? - Cincinnati vs. Everyone

I drove around Cincinnati for the first time a year or so ago. Nice downtown area - but it seemed like you left downtown and were right in the ghetto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies