Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 07:27 PM

45,203 posts, read 26,421,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The quote is from 2008. The context is in response to a nuclear attack by Iran on Israel.
Not sure how that changes anything? It was as wrong to say then as it would be now. It shows Hillary will continue the war mongering started by her predecessors if elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 07:35 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Check it out folks- our next president has already announced our upcoming war in the Middle East. We can fight on THREE FRONTS! It'll be glorious... Haliburton will be SWIMMING in cash and the bodies of eeeeebil brown people!

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Granted there's some more context to the quote. Is it poor wording on her part? A Freudian slip? Or a direct statement of future plans?

I dunno. Whichever is true... we're still Israel's attack-dog.
Aside from being a total racist statement, what eeeeebil brown people? Iranian's ancestry is European.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:39 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,766,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Aside from being a total racist statement, what eeeeebil brown people? Iranian's ancestry is European.
They look kinda brown to me. Does that make me a racist?

Old 07-07-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Not sure how that changes anything? It was as wrong to say then as it would be now. It shows Hillary will continue the war mongering started by her predecessors if elected.
Can't disagree with you there. She's spent her career doing whatever she reckons is politically expedient- and that included voting for the Iraq war. The gal is center-left at best, and has always been authoritarian.

The way I see it, she's only a very slight improvement over the Republicans. Matter of fact I think Republican would be more her natural inclination... but circumstance pushed her toward political opportunities among the Democrats.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 PM

105 posts, read 270,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
It's a new decade... which means we're headed for a new war. Best I can tell, that's pretty much what America DOES. Will it be three years? Or ten? I dunno... but odds are it won't take longer than that.

Lotta money to be made in a time of war... I've got plans already in the works. I know one big-headed hillbilly ass-clown who made a small fortune during Bush's wars. If a similar opportunity comes my way, I won't pass it up.

America! **** yeah!
I can teach you, but first you must embrace your inner warmonger and LOVE the Military Industrial Complex. Think of yourself as a small, replaceable, yet critical cog in a vast and glorious War Machine. You are part of the Machine, but just as importantly the Machine is part of you. A few cogs will inevitably be broken along the way, but the War Machine lives on and every remaining cog is maintained and lubed. Some cogs are cast aside when upgrades are required. It's necessary for the good of the Machine. But if you make yourself a sufficiently indispensable cog, deep within the bowels of the War Machine, you can perform your function comfortably and securely while receiving more than adequate lubrication. All this can be yours, but first you must LOVE the War Machine.

Last edited by Mr. Bighead; 07-07-2015 at 08:35 PM..

Old 07-07-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
I can teach you, but first you must embrace your inner warmonger and LOVE the Military Industrial Complex. Think of yourself as a small, replaceable, yet critical cog in a vast and glorious War Machine. You are part of the Machine, but just as importantly the Machine is part of you. A few cogs will inevitably be broken along the way, but the War Machine lives on and every remaining cog is maintained and lubed. Some cogs are cast aside when upgrades are required. It's necessary for the good of the Machine. But if you make yourself a sufficiently indispensable cog, deep within the bowels of the War Machine, you can perform your function comfortably and securely while receiving more than adequate lubrication. All this can be yours, but first you must LOVE the War Machine.
Can the War Machine tell if I'm faking it?

Will I break its heart if I leave after a while?

Last edited by turkey-head; 07-07-2015 at 09:00 PM..

Old 07-07-2015, 09:05 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Quite different in that its based on Iran attacking Israel. Of course president after president have said just that. The of course it seems only a excuse to make all that dot connecting and rejoicing on death your crystal ball seems to connect so you can say that. Not even true quote on what she said. I am no Hillary supporter.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:10 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,754,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Even Rand Paul would attack Iran if they nuked Israel.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:17 PM

45,203 posts, read 26,421,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Even Rand Paul would attack Iran if they nuked Israel.
Probably. What is your point?

Old 07-07-2015, 09:19 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,933,716 times
Hillary Clinton sticks her finger in the air every day to see which direction the political winds are blowing. She would support attacking Cleveland if that was what the political sentiment of the day was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies