Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2015, 09:15 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
No; they should be charged with Official Suppression which is a law that forces government to not ignore laws they do not want to enforce or face trial for not doing so. Then of course there is civil liability which in end is paid for by taxpayers voting them into office.
Yes, the taxpayers always pay regardless of who is at fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 10:35 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
He had seven prior felony convictions.
What happened to "three strikes?"

The fault lies with whomever released him after felony #2.
Whoever released him is undoubtedly a progressive who doesn't think border jumping is a crime.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:37 AM

312 posts, read 268,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I don't know. Why do some posters copy and paste posts of other CD posters and pretend they're their own?
How is this relevant to the discussion? Don't be annoying.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:43 AM

312 posts, read 268,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I don't understand threads like this. I guess that Rush or someone says "The Liberal Media is Ignoring This Story!" and posters rush to start such a thread.

I have certainly seen many news stories on this murder. On my Kindle I keep reading stories on the "AP Updates". Last night (Thursday) on CBS news at 5:30 they had a segment on this story, including criticism (by various officials) of the idea of 'sanctuary' cities, and of San Francisco officials declining to comment.

However, if one were to only listen to Rush, or read 'blogs' by private individuals, perhaps one would conclude that this murder is being 'ignored' by the Liberal Media. That, however, does not make it true.
Actually, I don't watch Rush. And it is being ignored. Because it makes the president and the liberal agenda look bad.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:28 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
It makes me so mad to see the liberal hypocrisy. A beautiful, innocent, white woman was murdered in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant. The man was deported 5 times yet when arrested by police in April, he was released because San Francisco is a "sanctuary city" and doesn't want to abide by the laws. When Obama and the White House was asked about this event, they turned the blame to the department of homeland security, which he runs. Obama won't even address the issue. Yet, when thugs like Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, and Freddie Gray are murdered, he has a Rose Garden ceremony, speaks on the issue, and sends correspondents to their funerals. Yet there were none in attendance of this young girl's. And when these events happened, there was public outrage from the left, yet none for this young girl who was killed by an illegal immigrant. Why won't Obama or the liberal media touch on this issue. If you watch Rachael Maddow, she continues to beat the dead issue of the confederate flag. WHY WONT OBAMA OR THE LIBERAL MEDIA ADDRESS THIS HORRIFIC EVENT?

A beautiful, innocent, white woman was murdered in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant.

Would you feel different if it were a beautiful Black/Hispanic/Asian woman?

Old 07-10-2015, 12:29 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
No one wants to touch the Immigration Circus, for fear of losing votes from these Criminals that come here. It doesn't fit their "Amnesty" agenda, and they can see its becoming an open wound in Americans sides. The lies no longer are working, and Americans are starting to realize exactly how much its costing our economy to keep these Criminals here, not even considering how much they are costing Legal Americans in Jobs. This issue will get a lot worse before it gets better.

IT IS THE OH SO SMART rEPUBLICANS THAT PAY THESE ILLEGALS TO WORK.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:29 PM

14,679 posts, read 14,641,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Nope, your way off. They are already here and came here for your jobs and Public assistance, paid for by your Tax Dollar. They are here to live off of you, since most people are dumb as rocks and welcome these leeches in to suck off our economy to get a few extra votes. They drive with no insurance or licenses, run when they have a wreck, costing us more money.

Forget the "pitchforks." They have already rammed it up your backside, but you can't see it.
I'm sorry but the day I as an American, born with all the opportunities we have in this country, have to worry about losing my job to an illegal immigrant, is the day I have a serious reevaluation over my lot in life.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:34 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Maybe they realize that it just so happened to be an illegal that picked it up. Plus the court case isn't even settled yet so it could be the wing-nuts are right. We don't know right now.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:39 PM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times
That's because she doesn't look like his 3rd daughter, if he had one.

Old 07-10-2015, 04:26 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
Again the man committed murder and is not deported or sky dropped back into South America, or wherever he came from??? Keep prisons open just to fill jobs, is that our game now???

Again put him in an straight jacket and drop him from parachute. Will that cost more to keep him or any other person inside of an meal ticket for an officer????

Tons of these jail guards only have jobs because they have no other skills. Only few people have real working skills that is not public handout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies