Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 10:25 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times

Advertisements

I seriously doubt this will affect any uber-weathly areas, in particular those dominated by wealthy white leftists.
Instead, it will hurt the already shrinking middle and upper middle class, which is actually more racially mixed.

Who is surprised with this inept administration?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2015, 10:33 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,865,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I seriously doubt this will affect any uber-weathly areas, in particular those dominated by wealthy white leftists.
Instead, it will hurt the already shrinking middle and upper middle class, which is actually more racially mixed.
That's the plan eliminate the middle class and have only two classes-poor and rich elites.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:24 AM

991 posts, read 628,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post

Who is surprised with this inept administration?
Not inept!

Purposely evil!

Old 07-09-2015, 02:19 AM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
Good! It's time to house East LA thugs in Beverley Hills, and Baltimore inner city baboons in Fairfax County. Liberals on both ends, rejoice!
I agree, I wonder if he will make sure they have section 8 right beside his new crib when he's done destroying this country and out of office? Hell, by then 3/4 of the country will need section 8. But hey, all those illegals will be livin good and the rich he made filthy stinking rich will be fine so it's all good.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:19 AM

5,166 posts, read 4,937,562 times
Isn't it great to live in a "free" country? Now Big Brother will even pick who your neighbors will be. Not that one has much choice in who will move into their neighborhood, but now the government will have a say in it as well. I guess the "goodness" of the hard working middle and upper class will wear off onto the Section 8'ers.
Anyone who thinks we still live in a "free" country is living in a fantasy world.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:49 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,848,734 times
Actions like this will keep gun sales high.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Isn't it great to live in a "free" country? Now Big Brother will even pick who your neighbors will be. Not that one has much choice in who will move into their neighborhood, but now the government will have a say in it as well. I guess the "goodness" of the hard working middle and upper class will wear off onto the Section 8'ers.
Anyone who thinks we still live in a "free" country is living in a fantasy world.
Government takes your money and uses it to help buy houses and rentals for your "neighbors" it picks. Now since it's your money and your neighbors you have to put up with, shouldn't you be the one to get to pick your neighbors?

Old 07-09-2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimazee View Post
Actions like this will keep gun sales high.
Keep sales of guns and ammo high along with broken windows and stolen property replacement, security alarms and cameras, then eventually new houses in a non-ghetto-ized neighborhoods and gas to get back and forth from the more distant neighborhoods. Maybe it's the new economic plan to grow the economy!

Old 07-09-2015, 12:29 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
I know.

Some day, idiot democratic ***** kissers will WAKE UP and realize that they are being used!

The same for the Repubs!

WE .. as a people need to come together and FIGHT the elitists 'but' judging by this forum .. it will never happen!
People on the left and right are so dedicated to 'winning' that they have no idea that they are losing!

Obama, Hillary, Bush etc. etc. don't give a rats behind about you or I!

They care about our votes and even now .. I'm not so sure that they even care about our votes!

We have an elitist class in our government now and they (Repubs and Dems) will do or say anything to stay in power.

Us, the sheep will continue to fight among ourselves like rabid wolves, never understanding that we needed to stand together!

The country is in a death spiral and we are arguing who (Bush, Obama) is at fault.

Right now .. It is Obama!

So sad.
This post is a winner!

Old 07-09-2015, 12:37 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,386,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
All the poor people have been waiting on this for such a long time; finally, Seciton-8 Housing next to Central Park, Nob Hill, Mission District, and Carmel by the Sea. Woot-woot!
The joke will be on them when they can't afford to eat out in those zip codes. It is not just the housing that is expensive. It will be hard to find a KFC or Taco Bell in those neighborhoods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies