Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:24 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter14 View Post
So she gets a pass because she backtracked, tried to clarify and apologized? Did Donald Trump get a pass when he said what he did about illegal immigrants? Even after he clarified? You can insult our entire country and all the people in it and get a pass but God forbid you say anything about Mexican/South American immigrants! Again, pathetic
Hating America is kinda cool/hip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 01:32 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Who says she is getting a pass, follow this story, it just started. You can't expect everything to happen in a matter of hours. Has this even made it on Extra and TMZ shows yet? Give it time kiddo.
Yep. Remember the whole hoopla with The Dixie Chicks? Anyhow, I didn't even know who this kid was until I asked my child. Get a pass? Is she running for a political office? The comparison is ludicrous!

Old 07-09-2015, 02:05 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
I have no idea who this is and just barely care enough to hope that she dies of a drug overdose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why do right-wingers have to dig up some person nobody's ever heard of to make some kind of political point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
And hope she dies of a drug overdose? Jeezus. What is wrong with these people?
Why do left wingers always have to defend mouthy parasites rather than stand up for their country?

Last edited by cachibatches; 07-09-2015 at 02:20 AM..

Old 07-09-2015, 02:08 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I have no idea who this is and just barely care enough to hope that she dies of a drug overdose.
Why do right-wingers have to dig up some person nobody's ever heard of to make some kind of political point?

Old 07-09-2015, 02:16 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
And hope she dies of a drug overdose? Jeezus. What is wrong with these people?

Old 07-09-2015, 02:36 AM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Quote:
Who's Ariana Grande?
I think it's some sort of large taco salad from Taco Bell.

Old 07-09-2015, 04:16 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
never heard of her.

Ariana Grande's Doughnut-Licking Video Investigated by Police

Old 07-09-2015, 04:38 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Hating America is kinda cool/hip.
The little punk has grown up with a President that also hates America, so it all makes sense.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:03 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,985,550 times
Well... it is after all her First Amendment right to say that, and I will defend that. It is also my right to exercise my free speech to tell her (no remind her) that America is the country that gave her the opportunity to make a fortune playing "pretend", because let's face it that is really what actors are doing! It's also my right to exercise my free speech to tell her that if she hates the country that gave her such a great opportunity to make a fortune, to get the f*** out if she doesn't like it! Go move to some 3rd world s***hole, and see how well you fare there!

Old 07-09-2015, 07:13 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,093,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter14 View Post
Its the fact that she can get away with saying she hates Americans and hates America and gets away with it, while if someone says they hate Mexicans and hates Mexico there would be non stop media coverage and outrage everywhere with companies and sponsors dropping her left and right. Is that what its come to? You can insult Americans and America and its brushed aside but you say the same thing about Mexicans and it turns into a witch hunt? Pathetic.
Mexico doesn't have the highest incarceration rate in the world and boast about it's freedom.

Really, I don't care. It doesn't matter. If you're offended because a pop star said something, that's your fault. Her opinion doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt you. I have no reason to care about this, and neither do you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies