Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 07:31 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
He may not be the nominee, but when he is now the front runner - 4 pts ahead of Bush it'll be interesting to see them bypass him.

He'd have my vote. He is the only Republican who doesn't hate gays and want to deny 10% of the populatin equal rights. He doesn't hate women, ghod knows he's been married enough. He's not a rabid anti-gunner like the Demorats. He'll exterminate ISIS and any other barbarians that need a good beat down.

He's my boy! . (For now.)
He is going to exterminate ISIS? How???

Saying it on Fox News doesn't mean he will actually do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 07:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
He is going to exterminate ISIS? How???

Saying it on Fox News doesn't mean he will actually do it.

Dollars to donuts he's not gonna get his or any of his family's hands dirty.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:38 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,040 times
I have been agreeing with a lot of what trump has been saying, however, I read this article this morning:

Blog: Trump in 2012 attacked Romney for being too tough on illegals

Old 07-10-2015, 07:38 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Talk about a successful campaign! While nobody took him seriously at first, he's all over the news now.

Regardless of what the establishment may think, Trump says things that make a great deal of sense. His message also strikes a chord with a sizable voting bloc... The disenfranchised, disengaged voter.

Illegals are infiltrating and occupying this country at alarming rates. It's a national security threat.

China has devalued their currency to provide an unfair advantage for their manufacturers. This has decimated domestic jobs and wages.

It's nice that we have someone with some gonads saying the things that makes today's pantywaist republipukes cringe.
Donald Trump's "voting bloc" is not the "disenfranchised, disengaged voter;" it's the "angry white guy."

Old 07-10-2015, 08:21 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Donald Trump's "voting bloc" is not the "disenfranchised, disengaged voter;" it's the "angry white guy."
Put your race card back in your wallet. His voting bloc will be those for the rule of law. If you think it is only white guys who want our country to return to that then you aren't giving the rest of America credit for desiring the same. You act like it's a bad thing. Why is that?

Old 07-10-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
OH NO!

If you don't agree with Donny you're not a 'true 'Murican'!

just WHAT will all those who don't do?
It's American not 'Murican'. But then it is obvious why you used that word.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
I have been agreeing with a lot of what trump has been saying, however, I read this article this morning:

Trump needs to explain why he made those remarks back then opposed to the remarks he just made recently. I hope someone asks him about this. I have no use for any more two-faced politicians.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:39 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post

And what does that say? He says the idea of self deportation is stupid which it is, nobody will self deport. He was also talking about the treatment of LEGAL immigrants, not illegals. That blog is worthless.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:40 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump needs to explain why he made those remarks back then opposed to the remarks he just made recently. I hope someone asks him about this. I have no use for any more two-faced politicians.
He was talking about LEGAL imigrants not illegals. BTW, the idea of self deportation is definitely stupid, who is going to do that?

Old 07-10-2015, 09:15 AM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's American not 'Murican'. But then it is obvious why you used that word.
Yeah, burdell! The word is American. Jeez, man. Get with the times. Oldglory sure told you!

Anyway, I welcome with open arms Donald Trump to the clowncar. He's chief clown right now. Just keep talking, Donny. Keep talking. Keep spouting your hateful rhetoric which most of the GOP candidates agree with, but are too chickens**t to say so.

We're into "47%" territory here. Rince Pubes knows that the hard-right voters in Iowa (and elsewhere) fully agree with Trump. It's just that it's bad for the nationwide GOP brand. That post-mortem nonsense after the beat-down Mittens took in 2012 was all for show. We knew they wouldn't take any of those lessons to heart; they'll pay for it again in 2016. And it serves them right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies