Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was what Donald Trump said about illegal aliens from Mexico TRUE or was it NOT TRUE?
What Donald Trump said was TRUE. 113 74.83%
What Donald Trump said was NOT TRUE 38 25.17%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 12:50 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Bull****, The Mexican government encourages and aids illegal aliens before, during, after criminally crossing and remaining in the US.
WTF?! Source please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 02:22 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
WTF?! Source please.
Here http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/wo...ome-in-us.html

and here Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-14-2015, 10:26 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSmith From San Antone View Post
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. An illegal alien is breaking the law every second by being in this country illegaly, so they commit 86,400 crimes a day. Show me a U.S. citizen who can top that.
Sure. There are probably 20 million or so Americans driving over the speed limit in the middle of the day.

And I expect you have no trouble finding 10 or 20 million Americans doing off the books tasks where they will not pay the required taxes. And how many people does it take to help the IRS not collect the 600 billion it misses each year.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:10 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
They are the majority here. You are 100% right, people don't care if it doesn't affect them but they don't realize it affects everyone.
People don't care if something affects them negatively as long as it affects everyone. Crabs in a barrel.

Old 07-15-2015, 04:44 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
I hope all the illegal alien defenders here become victims of horrible crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:57 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
WTF?! Source please.

Mexico makes Billions, with a B, from illegal immigration and money sent back to Mexico to be spent there.

Old 07-16-2015, 08:37 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
They are the majority here. You are 100% right, people don't care if it doesn't affect them but they don't realize it affects everyone.

do you know, I heard this morning, that there were 160,000 crimes committed in Texas by illegals??????

I have said this for years, if a crime is committed in my area, I want the news to report if they are illegal, b/c I want to know and want America to know how many crimes are indeed committed by them.

And the Gov of Arizona, certainly wouldn't be putting her job on the line over a mere few problems....I cannot imagine what they are going thru.....

Old 07-16-2015, 08:39 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Mexico makes Billions, with a B, from illegal immigration and money sent back to Mexico to be spent there.
yes, they do....absolutely!!! And now Ford is building a huge manufacturing building down there.....the old saying, you get what you pay for is so true....

and I'm living proof, I owned a ford at one time, a brand new ford, and the transmission was made in Mexico...of which gave me nothing but problems....cheap labor doesn't mean your going to get quality....

Old 07-16-2015, 01:16 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, they do....absolutely!!! And now Ford is building a huge manufacturing building down there.....the old saying, you get what you pay for is so true....

and I'm living proof, I owned a ford at one time, a brand new ford, and the transmission was made in Mexico...of which gave me nothing but problems....cheap labor doesn't mean your going to get quality....

Ford and all the other domestic(American) auto makers built factories in Mexico soon after NAFTA was passed.

GM & Ford Trucks have been made in Mexico for 10-15 years now.
My wifes 1999 F-150 was the last to say on the windshield, Made in St. Louis.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:07 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Most of the illegal aliens were not sent by mexico, they came of the own free will.
Mexico, either by omission or comission has enabled the criminal element to cross, recross and return felons to the US.

So it is indeed appropriate to say, 'mexico sends....'

Obviously Trump is not guilty as accused as demonstrated by his involvement in so many businesses that include mexicans.

Mexico has a murder rate that dwarfs the middle east. Drug gangs own the police and government. Mexican government is somehow not included in discussin gthe solution of illegal and legal immigration and that is a crime both parties share the guilt. Trump has invited the mx government into the fray they created while both parties flounder at playing politics and get nothing accomplished.

Detractors play with Trumps words and are intellectually dishonest, as they pretend to critique abstract art.
YES THEY DO!
I am sorry Mexico and Argentina have pamphlets and love American Dollars by in their economies. On state TV they encourage their citizens to break US Law.

Trump hit the heart of the manner and Liberals never want to speak of the truth and how Illegal adversely affect America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies