Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 02:01 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,676 times

Advertisements

Well in a quantitative or summing up of all the defiances of not only tradition, but Gods covenants the
later potentially earth shaking ( earth shaking), We are setting the stage far quicker than I can wrap
my mind around that as when our nation and lives will be nearly defaulted to medieval existence. Mr.
Obama in a sincere yet unnurtured effort to be a coexistence disciple has unconsciously placed us in
In harms way. He along with his henchmen, supportive society of leftest disconnects are crying out
in mockery of what they love to call "those religious" ( whom they will futuristically percecute rather
than mock). They are not all so-called Godless just lukewarm clueless who support same sex, partial
term abortion and eventually ( they don't know yet)'euthanize the confused elderly. I actually hope
Our society gets slapped into signs that may get their cotton pick in heads out of the ground. All
Americans have the potential for good ,but our replacement of good for evil and considering those
who are good as evil needs a mindset adjustment!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 02:06 PM

1,136 posts, read 924,161 times
The only consequence would be angry conservatives. Since the conservatives couldn't hate Obama anymore than they already do I would say there are going to be no consequences.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:06 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
not really,

he's just trying to make everyone forget he opposed the removal of DADT along with gay marriave..

I actually had someone the other day tell me that if it wasnt for Obama, none of this would be happening.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:12 PM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times
I personally think it's disgusting how a special interest agenda was literally covering the White House. No matter what you think of the issue, it is cheapening the office and prestige considerably.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:15 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
I personally think it's disgusting how a special interest agenda was literally covering the White House. No matter what you think of the issue, it is cheapening the office and prestige considerably.
Interesting point.

Whats next, logos of CoCa Cola to support Buffet over Pepsi? (Buffet owns a large majority of Coca Cola)

Old 07-13-2015, 02:15 PM

698 posts, read 587,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Well in a quantitative or summing up of all the defiances of not only tradition, but Gods covenants the
later potentially earth shaking ( earth shaking), We are setting the stage far quicker than I can wrap
my mind around that as when our nation and lives will be nearly defaulted to medieval existence. Mr.
Obama in a sincere yet unnurtured effort to be a coexistence disciple has unconsciously placed us in
In harms way. He along with his henchmen, supportive society of leftest disconnects are crying out
in mockery of what they love to call "those religious" ( whom they will futuristically percecute rather
than mock). They are not all so-called Godless just lukewarm clueless who support same sex, partial
term abortion and eventually ( they don't know yet)'euthanize the confused elderly. I actually hope
Our society gets slapped into signs that may get their cotton pick in heads out of the ground. All
Americans have the potential for good ,but our replacement of good for evil and considering those
who are good as evil needs a mindset adjustment!!!

What's the frequency Kenneth?

Old 07-13-2015, 05:21 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
It's funny how right wingers are so easily stirred up!

Old 07-13-2015, 05:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
I thought it was neat, not sure why it would upset a con so much unless they hate Obama and gays that much...

Old 07-13-2015, 05:30 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Do you remember how upset all the conservatives got when they thought Obama was going to plant watermelons in the Rosegarden?

Old 07-13-2015, 05:33 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,095,978 times
Like what? The only people who would actually be overly disgusted with a stunt like that weren't likely to agree with Obama anyway. What will they do? Disagree slightly more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies