Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 11:00 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Puhlease you knew the Death to Isreal crowd would come out in force for this thread.

No Way did I think there were so many Israel haters!

There is no way in hell that I would trust the Woosie-lying US,so I wouldn't blame Israel if their bombers were in the air right now!

Go ISRAEL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 11:00 AM

549 posts, read 625,344 times
Listening to GOP advice on foreign affairs and national security issues is akin to listening to Justin Bieber for good music.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:03 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
No Way did I think there were so many Israel haters!

There is no way in hell that I would trust the Woosie-lying US,so I wouldn't blame Israel if their bombers were in the air right now!

Go ISRAEL!
The political machinations on this in congress are going to be interesting.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:03 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Wow antisemitism!

So you Israel/jew-haters think this is good news?

"Iran is going to receive a sure path to nuclear weapons," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said before a meeting in Jerusalem. "Iran will get a jackpot, a cash bonanza of hundreds of billions of dollars, which will enable it to continue to pursue its aggression and terror in the region and in the world. This is a bad mistake of historic proportions."

Iran Nuclear Deal: Israel Condemns Agreement as 'Bad Mistake' - NBC News

It's not antisemitic to want a peaceful solution in the region, something Netanyahu has absolutely no interest in. I'm heartened by the responses in this thread thus far.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:04 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,050,775 times
Quote:
Wow antisemitism!

"Iran is going to receive a sure path to nuclear weapons," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said before a meeting in Jerusalem. "Iran will get a jackpot, a cash bonanza of hundreds of billions of dollars, which will enable it to continue to pursue its aggression and terror in the region and in the world. This is a bad mistake of historic proportions."

He's been fear mongering since I was in diapers.

Disagreeing with his propaganda or being critical of Israel does not make somebody an anti-semite.

If that's the case, anybody here who criticises Obama is anti-American... which would be 3/4 of this board.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Wow antisemitism!

Antisemitism is NOT defined as disagreeing with the president of Israel any more than Netanyahu's disagreement with our president makes him anti-American.

He has an opinion. He is entitled to it.
However, our military and resources should not be at the mercy of his opinions.

Nothing that he has predicted with regard to Iran has come to pass.
Based solely on his poor predictions over the past twenty-plus years, it seems pretty clear that his is not the voice of reason or of insight.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:06 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Quote:
"Iran is going to receive a sure path to nuclear weapons," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said before a meeting in Jerusalem. "Iran will get a jackpot, a cash bonanza of hundreds of billions of dollars, which will enable it to continue to pursue its aggression and terror in the region and in the world. T
The "jackpot/cash bonanza" is the release of frozen funds that western nations have seized. If the bank freezes your account it's not a cash bonanza when they unfreeze it.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
He's been fear mongering since I was in diapers.

Disagreeing with his propaganda or being critical of Israel does not make somebody an anti-semite.

If that's the case, anybody here who criticises Obama is anti-American... which would be 3/4 of this board.
Agreed. It has nothing to do with his religion and everything to do with his fear-mongering, warmongering politics.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:10 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It's not antisemitic to want a peaceful solution in the region, something Netanyahu has absolutely no interest in. I'm heartened by the responses in this thread thus far.

Oh like any freakin Arab or Persian leader over there wants anything less than Israel's Annihilation!

How asinine to call 'HIM' a warmmonger!

Even the IAEA NEVER trusted Iran,and also they NEVER got cooperation from Iran regarding the inspections,now DID THEY......DUH!!!!

Now suddenly for what dumb-ass reason are we supposed to believe,that's all changed???

So where does anyone get off saying that nothing Netanyahu has predicted about Iran has come to pass?

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-14-2015 at 11:26 AM..

Old 07-14-2015, 11:12 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,294,075 times
I just don't get the opposition to this Iran deal, other then it being pure President Obama hatred.

So right now Iran is supposedly building and progressing toward a nuclear weapon. Iran has supposedly accelerated this progress since GWBush called them one of the axis of evil.

From all reports about the deal this stops their progress on a nuclear weapon cold for 15yrs.

Now again this deal which involved other nations when compared to the status quo where we talk tough about Iran and Isreal pretends they are gonna bomb Iran, but Iran keeps working on and progressing towards building a nuclear weapon, this is a huge improvement.

All of this talk about well our goal is a non nuclear Iran, and this deal doesn't accomplish that goal it merely manages Iran's nuclear program sounds like irrational semantics.

The deal takes something we have no control over currently Iran building towards a nuclear weapon, and gives us a huge amount of control to stop Iran for 15years.

So suggesting we should destroy this multi nation deal and go back to the status quo where Iran is supposedly constantly working on and progressing towards a nuclear weapon and getting closer everyday and we have no control to stop it doesn't really make any sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies