Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 09:52 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
then why will it be....? Please share?

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ing-ahead.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 09:56 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Since when do conspiracy theorists need facts? For over two decades the right has been spewing these tinfoil hat conspiracies without a shred of evidence, but lack of evidence never slows them down in the least. The OP is a case in point.
You have that right.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:22 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,200,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post

They still remember Sarah Palin and while the tea party loved her and she had no filter like Donald, she cost McCain and the Republicans the 2008 election.
The economic collapse in September of 2008 is what cost the Republicans the 2008 election!

Old 07-15-2015, 10:37 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
MTQ3000; Hmmm, a mass conspiracy. You think it's strange that El Chapo is making threats now. But how were the conspirators able to make Mr. Trump tweet that he would kick El Chapo's ass? Have you considered that?
hmmmm, do you acknowledge that John and Bobby Kennedy were murdered? Do you acknowledge that John Kennedy spoke of secret organizations within the U.S.? Do you acknowledge that Lincoln was murdered?

Quote:
Also, I have not seen one person aver that El Chapo dug a mile long tunnel all by himself. Of course he didn't. No human being can.
I was using that as an example, of course he didn't....

Quote:
Why would anyone bother sabotaging Herman Cain? It's not like he had any chance of winning anything. 9-9-9. Seriously?
because when Herman Cain, began speaking about illegals and securing the border, people sat up and started listening....then, all of a sudden, when people started realizing he was serious and was definitely getting the attention of America, they started talking about him dating other women...many other women...and boom, he's out. I'd have voted for him....he was the only one who made any sense.

Quote:
BTW, you do realize that Beforeitsnews.com has been described as a Wikipedia for conspiracy nuts? Anyone can provide content there, and it clearly shows by looking at ridiculous headlines.
I don't care, anything you can't explain away, you automatically label as conspiracy nuts....so, whatever

Quote:
Mr. Trump and the Clintons are close - Mr. Trump invited Bill and Hillary to his 2005 wedding, even.
ummmm, that was in 2005....there were people at my son's wedding with whom we didn't care for...
big deal?

Old 07-15-2015, 01:49 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Donald Trump is on assignment to get the Clintons elected.

Everyone must pay dues to play.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:05 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Don't worry. You now have Trump to the rescue.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:29 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
The funny thing is, I have this odd feeling that Trump IS going to be our next president.
I think people are condemning him in public because of fear of the PC Police but behind closed doors I believe there are lot of people going "hell yeah".
Meh, whatever. We'll see.
Whatever you have, put it down.. you have had enough
Or you might want to take a sip since that poster was correct.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:31 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
The ONLY way Trump will be on the ballot come election day is if he runs as an independent. There is almost no chance of the Republican party embracing him as their candidate.

They still remember Sarah Palin and while the tea party loved her and she had no filter like Donald, she cost McCain and the Republicans the 2008 election. And that was with her only running for VP not president.

They will not take that risk again with Trump.

I would love to see him run as an independent against Clinton/Jeb.
As an Independent you say?

Hmm.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:35 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Lightbulb Thanks for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, ?This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.? | Politics

Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has upset the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel

and to boot, clinton's remarks proves how utterly corrupt he and his wife are, and have been in the past.

Washington sucks....big time...it's all about money and to heck with the lives of the Americans....

I am even more now convinced that Herman Cain was most certainly sabatoged.

I do not have any words, except that the Clintons are awful in so many ways!

Old 11-11-2016, 11:41 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee
Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has upset the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel
All by design my friend,ALL BY DESIGN!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies