Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel Obama is Taking America Down and if so WHY?
YES 87 50.58%
NO 83 48.26%
Not Sure 2 1.16%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 12:14 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Valerie Jarrett, Iranian parents and born in Iran must be so happy.
False. She's an American. Both her parents are African-Americans. I don't know if your statement is bigotry or ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 12:23 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno what, just b/c your a dem, doesn't mean you have to defend a corrupt leader.....

what Obama has done here is assinine....and puts every other country in danger...Iran, never will keep its promise...what in the world could he and Kerry be thinking?

I'm not fond of Cheney either, but common sense tells you, this is ludacris....

Do you mean "LUDICROUS"? LOL. Because Ludacris is a well-known African American rapper. And guess what? He knows that 'ludicrous' is spelled as it is and he was clever enough to incorporate his name in the word. LOL. "Common sense". LOL!

You repugs...! LOL. Done with this thread. My sides hurt. LOL

Last edited by tangelag; 07-16-2015 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: to add LOL

Old 07-16-2015, 01:50 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Obama could discover the cure for cancer and the Republicans would find fault with his achievement.
The same could be said for G.W. Bush.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:21 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
In all honesty, Dick Cheney, needs to retire and stay away from the news cameras. I'm tired of former presidents and Vice Presidents playing Monday morning coaches. You know how hard the job is and so you should also know how it feels to be picked apart. It's one thing to have it done by political pundits, it's different when it's one who held the position before. Dick, go fishing or reporter hunting. Just go away. I didn't like it when Clinton and Carter were doing this during the Bush years and I don't like Cheney doing this either. GW and daddy Bush have remained fairly quiet so why don't you follow their example.
well, you can wish all you want, but the fact of the matter is, no matter how unpopular he is, he's allowed to comment....be it your tired of it or not...

What is it about people who think they can tell others what to think and feel...?

Old 07-16-2015, 05:25 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Do you mean "LUDICROUS"? LOL. Because Ludacris is a well-known African American rapper. And guess what? He knows that 'ludicrous' is spelled as it is and he was clever enough to incorporate his name in the word. LOL. "Common sense". LOL!

You repugs...! LOL. Done with this thread. My sides hurt. LOL
you know what I meant, and you can laugh all you want, no skin off my back....

so I can't spell, and make no claims that I can....and yeah, common sense....I've learned over the years, people like you, will swoop down on others they don't agree with, like some crazed meat eater, and turn the conversation completely around, resorting to mean insults and spelling errors, simply b/c they have nothing else constructive to offer to the conversation....

I'm not a republican, for your information....and voted for Obama for his first term.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:44 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
False. She's an American. Both her parents are African-Americans. I don't know if your statement is bigotry or ignorance.
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran.

Valerie Jarrett's late father, James Bowman had a lengthy FBI file showing that he was a Communist who often collaborated with other Communists based principally in Chicago. In 1950, Bowman communicated with a paid Soviet agent named Alfred Stern, who later fled the U.S. to Prague when he was indicted on espionage charges that were ultimately confirmed beyond doubt specifically, he had conspired to transmit military and political information to the Soviet Union.

Bowman was also a member of the Association of Internes and Medical Students, a group that, according to his FBI file, engaged in un-American activities and “has long been a faithful follower of the Communist Party line.â€

Old 07-16-2015, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Valerie Jarrett's mother, Barbara Bowman co-founded the Erikson Institute, named after the psychoanalyst Erik Erikson. Erikson became a hero to the Left because he resigned from his professorship at the University of California rather than sign an anti-Communist loyalty oath.

The Erikson Institute's radical orientation is reflected in the fact that its board of trustees has included such figures as Bernardine Dohrn, wife of the former Weather Underground terrorist and lifelong Marxist Bill Ayers, and Tom Ayers, father of the same lifelong Marxist.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Obama's only black experience was his grandfather's creepy old friend, Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying Communist and self-disclosed pederast. Supporting Obama, agreeing with everything he does because he's "black", IS the ultimate ignorance.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:53 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Nowhere near as much as the Bush Administration--the Iraq War alone extinguished well over 100k lives.

It's laughable the way Limbots equate drone strikes to a full scale invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation.
LOL WHAT!

More US Soldiers have died under Obama.

Only since Obama has been president has dropping bombs on countries and killing civilians in the process not an act of war. It is so absurd.

Do you want to add up civilian deaths of drones, civilian deaths in failed experiments in places we've droned that have become less stable like Libya, Yemen (recently touted as a success story!), Afghanistan after Obama's surge, etc...

Bush and Cheney are awful. Obama is pretty similar.

Looking at domestic policies virtually every single thing that "Candidate Obama" complained about Bush on, "President Obama" has endorsed with his actions. If Bush was a bad president, and he was, then Obama is bad too.

Off-budget expenses were wrong under Bush - thunderous chants!!! Now Obama Has done it more than Bush.

No-bid contracts were wrong under Bush - hooting and hollering in agreement. Now Obama has done it more than Bush.

Condemn Bush for a no-bid contract to a Halliburton subsidiary and promise never to do so. Chant Yes We Can! Now Obama has now done it.

Say it is illegal to not go through congress for any military action that does not pose an immediate threat to the US. Faint. Now Obama has cast this aside.

Blast Reagan for Trickle Down economics. Sheep cheer wildly. Impose more trickle down economics via QE from the Fed and every Fed pick Obama has made has been a QE Trickle Down supporter.

Patriot Act.

Huge Deficits set to grow above a trillion again.

Etc...

Old 07-16-2015, 06:00 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
As usual, the Democrooks take no responsibility for their own actions.
Hillary Clinton in her own words:
Quote:
"In 1998, the United States also changed its underlying policy toward Iraq from containment to regime change"
Congressional Record - Sen. Hillary Clinton

She told us all EXACTLY who instigated the regime change in Iraq, and the idiots on the left still don't get it. Why the heck not? Are they so indoctrinated that they can't think for themselves? WTF? /SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies