Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 11:01 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times

Advertisements

My boyfriend was thrown out of the house when he was 15 when his very holy and heaven-bound christian parents threw him out into the streets because he was gay. The last time we went to a carnival, we ran into his very holy and heaven-bound christian parents. We immediately left the carnival. Should we have stayed and tried to rub some of that holy and christian mana so we can go to heaven as well?

Old 07-15-2015, 11:02 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
allAfrica.com: Kenya: Nude Protest Against Homosexuality Awaits Barack Obama Next Week

Old 07-15-2015, 11:04 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Liberals and leftists only love humanity as an abstraction.
Conservatives on the other hand view love as an abstraction and show none for humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Liberals and leftists show their love for that abstract humanity by spending tons and tons of money.

But, of course, it's always other people's money -- not their own.
Please do tell us of all the good works conservatives have done with their own money.

Why not start with 'fighting for democracy' in Iraq and explain how conservatives did that without other peoples' money?

Old 07-15-2015, 11:09 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Muhammed Pak Subuh & Obama ... Google it and see fer yourselves ...

Old 07-15-2015, 11:10 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I enjoy mocking Obama as much as anyone, but to be fair, are these people really his "family"?

Let's recap: His origins are a black trash male (Barack Obama, Sr.) who hooked up in an alley, park bench, back seat of a stolen car, wherever with a white trash female (Stanley Dunham) and procreated.

However, Senior was already married with children, and never spent any meaningful time being a father (hence the crazy ghostwritten book "Dreams From My Father") to BabyBarack. Senior, while developing a great career as an alcoholic, continued his serial insemination with multiple wives, and had virtually no hand in the day-to-day development of adolescent Barack. Dunham, after ridding herself of the toxic alcoholic waste that was Senior, hooks up yet again with a random Muslim guy named Sotereo, but not before hiring a transgender nanny to watch young Barack Junior (later affectionally dubbed "BJ" by an envious Bill Clinton).

Eventually, Senior does married women everywhere a favor by drinking himself to death, ending his life in a car wreck with "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the radio. Mother in turns dies "without health insurance" -- as Junior would later famously lie about -- and BJ is left all alone by his early 30s.

So.......a bunch of people in Kenya, who BJ has likely either never met or only met once or twice, are now up in arms because he doesn't want to see them. Admittedly, they are not politically valuable to BJ, so I can almost understand why he wouldn't want to be seen with them. Everyone has members of their families that they have never met, or only met once or twice. It's the nature of distance, circumstance, etc.

I honestly don't know that I would consider these Krazy Kardashian-like Kenyans "family" if I had the upbringing that BJ did. After all, he sees black when he looks in the mirror, but was certainly not raised by any of the black members of his father's family. I can see where his upbringing has caused him confusion in both his racial identity and his sexual orientation. After all, remember when he said "I've never met that man" when confronted with the facts about the illegal alien drunkle who was living in Boston? And then it turned out he had lived with said drunkle?

I feel that Obama has a right to shun his family if he so chooses, and honestly, I wouldn't blame him if he did. As a famous American once said, "You can choose your enemies, but you cannot choose your family members."

Were Obama go to see him it would cost loads of cash and you guys would ***** about that as well.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:15 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,821 times
This is really what I'm supposed to be outraged about? This?

Good grief.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:19 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Yup. It's getting pretty laughable (or maybe it always was.)
I can make one generalization from all of this- our education system really does suck.
Yup, Hillary leading in the polls REALLY exemplifies that fact!

Old 07-15-2015, 11:21 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,157 times
But you left out the facts that his paternal grandmother was interviewed on TV back when he was running for office the first time and she explained how she was present at the time of his birth in a hut in Kenya. Unfortunately, she died 2 or 3 days after the interview.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:30 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
But you left out the facts that his paternal grandmother was interviewed on TV back when he was running for office the first time and she explained how she was present at the time of his birth in a hut in Kenya. Unfortunately, she died 2 or 3 days after the interview.

The old conspiracy theory again. Next you will say the Obama is Hillary's son and Martin Luther King the father. Anyone can make up stuff.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:04 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Gee, and just why has no one seen this famous tv interview? Oh right, because it never happened. Do you people believe everything you read without thinking first? It's bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies