Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 06:23 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,258,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshoe View Post
He doesn't need them anymore. It shows deep down what kind of man that he really is.

Obama's half-brother Malik Abon'go disappointed he hasn't told family of Kenya trip | Daily Mail Online
You don't know him like that. It's his family, his business. Not your's or mine, so butt out and quit being so judgmental.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:48 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,276,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Yup. It's getting pretty laughable (or maybe it always was.)

Out of the the 66 posts on page 1 here, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is anti-Obama, anti-liberal, or, (my favorite and and overlapping category) taking one isolated incident to make sweeping generalizations such as "the snow just melted in Boston therefore, climate change is not real!"

I can make one generalization from all of this- our education system really does suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
If you meant threads rather than posts your claim is a flat out lie. speaking in absolutes usually bites you in the shorts.
Ooopps. I apologize. I did mean "threads."

But my post was 100% true. >8hours later, the picture has changed a bit. I guess most liberals (underlined, for your pleasure) actually "work" in the daytime.

Old 07-15-2015, 07:56 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I was ready not to agree with you. But when you put it in this context, your right in a way. How many of us are not that close to some 2nd or 3rd or 4th cousins. Or a Distant Aunt and Uncle you never see.

I guess it is his choice. The way he thinks, I am not sure what the hell is in this Man's head.

I have tons of family in the E. Coast I am not close to all of them, half of them I never met, some I keep in contact with. Also logical for Obama to consider some family or not, that is his right.

Also I do not feel it was a snub, in as much, as he does not feel close to these people.

That's just it -- he doesn't feel close to these people. Like you said, you've got lots of family on the east coast, and are not close to all of them. I'm the same way -- I have extended family in NY and GA that I have never met, despite living within 500 miles of them.

And yes, like you, I'm not sure what the hell -- if anything -- is in this man's head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Were Obama go to see him it would cost loads of cash and you guys would ***** about that as well.

Oh no you didn't!!!

Loads of cash? That's rich! Do you know how cheap the Mudhut Marriott is, even for a suite?

Old 07-15-2015, 08:00 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Who knows the real story as the Daily Mail is pretty much a tabloid.

Also if he did go there and spend a bunch of time with his half brother , people would say he was
Wasting precious time vacationing with his muslim brother when the country is at a time of crisis or something.
We would never hear the end of it.

Whenever he goes anywhere he gets criticized for vacationing and not working , it's ridiculous.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:35 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Let's recap: His origins are a black trash male (Barack Obama, Sr.) who hooked up in an alley, park bench, back seat of a stolen car, wherever with a white trash female (Stanley Dunham) and procreated.

However, Senior was already married with children, and never spent any meaningful time being a father (hence the crazy ghostwritten book "Dreams From My Father") to BabyBarack. Senior, while developing a great career as an alcoholic, continued his serial insemination with multiple wives, and had virtually no hand in the day-to-day development of adolescent Barack. Dunham, after ridding herself of the toxic alcoholic waste that was Senior, hooks up yet again with a random Muslim guy named Sotereo, but not before hiring a transgender nanny to watch young Barack Junior (later affectionally dubbed "BJ" by an envious Bill Clinton).

Eventually, Senior does married women everywhere a favor by drinking himself to death, ending his life in a car wreck with "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the radio. Mother in turns dies "without health insurance" -- as Junior would later famously lie about -- and BJ is left all alone by his early 30s.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No wonder Obama doesn't want us to see that tree.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:45 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
What is bizarre the fact that Obama's mother was friends with the Hawaiian birth certificate lady who was a member of Subuh's cult and was in a small plane crash the only one who died ... like in The Omen but fer Real ...
you got a link to that or did you just pull it out of thin air?

Old 07-15-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
You don't know him like that. It's his family, his business. Not your's or mine, so butt out and quit being so judgmental.
Just like libs are so non-judgmental about the Palin family?

Old 07-15-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Conservatives on the other hand view love as an abstraction and show none for humanity.
Sorry, it's the libs who support chopping up babies, not the conservatives.

Quote:
Please do tell us of all the good works conservatives have done with their own money.
Sorry, I try to avoid tldr posts.

Quote:
Why not start with 'fighting for democracy' in Iraq and explain how conservatives did that without other peoples' money?
Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, Joe Biden -- all made speeches calling for regime change in Iraq and saying that Saddam's WMDs were an imminent threat to the U.S.

Old 07-16-2015, 12:03 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Like... O to the M to the G!

It's another nonsense conservative thread!

Old 07-16-2015, 12:22 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshoe View Post
He doesn't need them anymore. It shows deep down what kind of man that he really is.

Obama's half-brother Malik Abon'go disappointed he hasn't told family of Kenya trip | Daily Mail Online
I think it's kind of funny that the Kenyan's are planning to have a naked parade upon his arrival ... In order so that Obama might learn the difference between a man and a woman ...

I guess they are just a bit miffed at Mr President for presumably letting Gay people get married -
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies