Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 01:36 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
No one is saying that this nation hasn't had its share of mistakes. However, American citizens are not our enemies. Congress has not declared war on Muslim American citizens.

Oh your very wrong. American Citizens are definitely our problem, when they kill with intent 4 marines and shot 3 or 4 others.

Our Country does not have the guts, to even say what the truth of a matter is, they hush it the hell up, or make up some BS which most of us are disgusted and sick of.

I say anyone who shoots Marines in cold blood for no gosh damn reason, our the enemy, and I do not care where in the hell they were born.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:38 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh your very wrong. American Citizens are definitely our problem, when they kill with intent 4 marines and shot 3 or 4 others.

Our Country does not have the guts, to even say what the truth of a matter is, they hush it the hell up, or make up some BS which most of us are disgusted and sick of.

I say anyone who shoots Marines in cold blood for no gosh damn reason, our the enemy, and I do not care where in the hell they were born.
Agreed.

[seriously]

Old 07-17-2015, 01:39 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,810,288 times
Quote:

Show me where congress has declared war on American citizens. Oh wait, you can't.... thus I'm right and you're full of BS.

Anyone who shoots a marine, no matter what religion or place of birth, shall be held liable.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
You've just described hardcore Catholic Mexican men!!

[how many of them do you know?]
I know some of them too. But they are not as possessive as Muslim MEN, AND THAT IS THE GOSH DAMN TRUTH.

I know a lot of Mexican Men, the ones I know are not possessive at all. Not saying all of them at least the ones we know. I have heard this even from themselves. That they get a bad rap. But not like Muslims which carry things to a extreme. Their ideals, about women, made me want to throw the hell up. And as you know, I don't have a problem with anyone telling them what I think. Not good with these People. The wife was a sweetheart and the daughters walked on freaken egg shells.

All Mexican men are not as you describe, but I have a real hard time believing that Muslim Men change their views on life just because they live here.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:46 AM

109 posts, read 141,663 times
NO!!!! Then who will make their awesome food???

Old 07-17-2015, 01:46 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
No one said the founding fathers founded this country for Muslims. They found it based on an ever-changing landscape which included adaptation for immigrants. Also, easterners were in America before we declared independence. The initial expansions included Western Florida (now Louisiana and Mississippi) contained Filipino people as well as other Asian settlers.

I suggest you obtain an education in American history instead of making stuff up.
You're the on making stuff up. Asian never constitute a fraction a percent until well into the late 1800s.
Quote:
1763, Filipinos established the small settlement of Saint Malo in the bayous of Louisiana, after fleeing mistreatment aboard Spanish ships. Since there were no Filipino women with them, the Manilamen, as they were known, married Cajun and Native American women
A few Filipino men fleeing a Spanish ship and mating with Amerindians doesn't add up to a hill of beans to the founders intent of the US.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:47 AM

Quote:
I have known a couple Muslim families in my life time. Sorry but the husbands were possessive as hell with their Wife and daughters. And even though they lived in this Country, all they did husband and Son's was to put our culture down. Yes they did. Maybe a lot of them do change, I sure as hell did not see this.

The husband in one case was a freaken lunatic. Gave me the dirtiest look because of what I had on, sorry I live in America, and I am not changing my clothes for anyone. Shorts and a Tee in the hot August months years and years ago mind you.

The wife and daughters told us how bad it was, with the husband, and you could tell, they walked on egg shells, and I am not kidding either, they really did. We were living in Anaheim at that time and they lived across the Street from us. The guys name was Hadchad I may not be saying it right.

All we heard from the husband and Son's was that America is too free, and women should not be allowed to do as they please and they should not work. And what happens in their Country if the wife does not follow the husband's law as I saw it. So I have a hard time with this. The ones I did know definitely were not happy with the US I could not understand why they live here, if they put us down. Explain this to me.

I try and be open minded, but I saw first hand, how these people are even living in a Country as ours, their upbringing as I saw it, never leaves them. I believe sincerely they have a completely different mind-set then we do.
Lunatics are not limited to Muslim families. It's alive and well among us Americans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDvT_gYq-ls

Old 07-17-2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You're the on making stuff up. Asian never constitute a fraction a percent until well into the late 1800s.

A few Filipino men fleeing a Spanish ship and mating with Amerindians doesn't add up to a hill of beans to the founders intent of the US.
I said an education in American history. Not a Google search in Wikipedia. I'll even go ahead and point you to Dr. Beckhart as a starting point.

I do this for a living. I have a PhD in American history and practice constitutional law.

Old 07-17-2015, 01:57 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Terrorism did exist before 9/11, in case this is news to you. And even now, only ~6% of terror attacks that happen in the US are done by Muslims. Just for perspective, 7% of done by Jews. Latin American nationalists make up the most, somewhere around 40%.
HUH?? Could you please name one terrorist attack done by Jews here in America.

Old 07-17-2015, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Show me where congress has declared war on American citizens. Oh wait, you can't.... thus I'm right and you're full of BS.

Anyone who shoots a marine, no matter what religion or place of birth, shall be held liable.
No Chit Sherlock. What are you babbling about. The problem is when anyone as in this case, does the unthinkable . And that is a problem for us.

I am not talking Congress you are. The war on American Citizens is coming from else where. You can't see it, your problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies