Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 09:06 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times

Advertisements

This is a president who was installed at cross purposes to the interests of the American people. He's a test-tube concoction of globalists working through criminals who operate compartmentalized in U.S. gov't.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/621828853082669056

pic.twitter.com/oo3UCXJzMf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 09:09 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Talk about bad timing. I gotta say this though, it sure seems like this guy ALWAYS has something great to say about Islam. Seems like he speaks more highly of it than the religion he has claimed to belong to. I mean, if you are indeed Muslim, just friggin say so. He seems in love with Islam

Old 07-17-2015, 09:10 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,170,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Talk about bad timing. I gotta say this though, it sure seems like this guy ALWAYS has something great to say about Islam. Seems like he speaks more highly of it than the religion he has claimed to belong to. I mean, if you are indeed Muslim, just friggin say so. He seems in love with Islam
Like what?

Old 07-17-2015, 09:20 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Don't forget George Stephonapolus ABC interview about John McCain not questioning "The One" and his muslim ...err Christian faith ... Barry "the sweetest sound on earth is the muslim call to prayer" so go Barry Sorento to your calling and just make like a tree and leave !
Joe Biden can handle things...LOL!

Old 07-17-2015, 09:24 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Don't forget George Stephonapolus ABC interview about John McCain not questioning "The One" and his muslim ...err Christian faith ... Barry "the sweetest sound on earth is the muslim call to prayer" so go Barry Sorento to your calling and just make like a tree and leave !
Joe Biden can handle things...LOL!
One of the theories on the grapevine, also, is that there was strong Saudi influence in his candidacy.

"Yes We Can" (played backward: "Thank you Satan") is actually a spell cast on the U.S.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvqHoLqgdBo

Old 07-17-2015, 09:32 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
"Yes We Can" (played backward: "Thank you Satan") is actually a spell cast on the U.S.:
LOL!!! Oh, my. And I bet you actually believe it, too. Too, too funny. There isn't enough tinfoil in the world to protect the posters here on C-D. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:34 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
He was born of a Muslim Father which means to Muslims that he is a Muslim. If he denied this, he would be apostate and legalized stoned to death in many Muslim countries.

He never criticizes Islam or Muslims no matter what they do but when Christians defended themselves against the Muslim advance a thousand years ago, that's reason enough to criticize all Christians in his mind today and forever.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:40 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Can't say the Lords Prayer in school but sing the praises of a mere mortal man like some communist regime?
The say if you play the Beatles backwards you get satan too but I don't know CD's don't work well on phonographs so I just "Let It Be"...LOL...just kidding...or as Austin Powers would say " Obama is a Ram-a-dan Man groovy ...

Old 07-17-2015, 09:50 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,558 posts, read 16,548,014 times
The time stamp on the tweet you posted is 6:48 P.M.

The time stamp on this video is atleast an hour before(not sure if Twitter changes timezones for viewers of tweets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8SSY0Vh_gw

You clearly posted this tweet from a website that did not even attempt to confirm their story,and you took it as gospel.

Further more, what would it matter ?

If a Christian kills someone on Christmas for not following the laws of God, do you expect the President not to put out a Christmas statement ???

Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Allah Bless America. What is this world coming to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies