Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Was More at Fault???
Sandra 32 60.38%
Police 17 32.08%
I can't choose. They are exactly equally at fault. 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 06:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Here are a few tips:

1. There is a little lever on your steering wheel. It is called a "turning signal." When you move to the next lane, press this lever. The blinking light will illuminate on your dash board. Now you move to your next lane....

2. When a police officer tells you to put your cigarette out, he means "put your cigarette out."

3. When a police officer tells you to step out of the car, that means, "step out of your car."

4. When a police officer tells you to put your cell phone down, that means "put your cell phone down"..

5. When you kick an officer, you are going to jail.

(Often-times, this lane movement without signaling, is considered a "warning ticket" (verbal or written) which the officer told her he would have "warned her" instead of ticketing her. She disobeyed multiple commands. He now has the choice of a written ticket or warning. When you kick an officer, you are going to jail. That is where he took her.

Nobody killed her in jail.

Her own mental instability, fear of cops, extreme disrespectful, rude behavior towards law enforcement and her videos she posted about her depression on you tube, are leading indicators of what ended her life in jail.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:35 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
If you tell the truth you may find yourself hung in a Texas jail.
The Cop was way out of line here. And he is lying the whole time he is explaining what happened. He threatened the woman with a gun, and with assault, saying he was going to drag her out of the car for not signaling a lane change? What kind of crap is that? He had no business making her exit the car in the first place, and had no grounds to arrest her.

She had a great Court Case here, and I would not believe she hung herself. Just too much lying going on. They also did not have any business searching her vehicle.

People can play the role of "Sheeple" and bend over for Cops, if they like, but the more you cower, the worse its going to get for you. You need to act right, but also stand up for your rights. Record everything and say nothing without an attorney.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:46 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
I'm starting to believe this mentally unstable person martyred herself.

Oh you think people don't kill themselves hoping to be remembered in history and have their names used as a rallying cry for whatever idological narrative has encompassed their entire lives?

Old 07-22-2015, 06:56 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
The video below should be required viewing along with a classroom discussion and test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKmYhlTx5k

Old 07-22-2015, 07:05 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The Cop was way out of line here. And he is lying the whole time he is explaining what happened. He threatened the woman with a gun, and with assault, saying he was going to drag her out of the car for not signaling a lane change? What kind of crap is that? He had no business making her exit the car in the first place, and had no grounds to arrest her.

She had a great Court Case here, and I would not believe she hung herself. Just too much lying going on. They also did not have any business searching her vehicle.

People can play the role of "Sheeple" and bend over for Cops, if they like, but the more you cower, the worse its going to get for you. You need to act right, but also stand up for your rights. Record everything and say nothing without an attorney.
Just goes to show that there is a vast sea of truly stupid people wasting breathable air.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:12 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Subservient bootlickers out in force.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:14 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
She definitely should have put out her cigarette when he asked and then most likely he wouldn't have asked her to step out of the car. She was being disrespectful right from the get-go. But once he had her out of the car he deliberately took her to a place he knew the dash cam couldn't film, so he was in the wrong, too, and it makes you wonder what he wanted to hide.

I haven't been stopped by the police for a long time but the last time I was I apologized for the mistake I made in traffic---speeding in a school zone---and I thanked him for stopping me because "I know better and it's good to be reminded before something serious happens." He let me go without a warning or a ticket. Every since, I've slowed down in school zones so it was a win-win for both of us.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:24 AM

698 posts, read 587,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
She definitely should have put out her cigarette when he asked and then most likely he wouldn't have asked her to step out of the car. She was being disrespectful right from the get-go. But once he had her out of the car he deliberately took her to a place he knew the dash cam couldn't film, so he was in the wrong, too, and it makes you wonder what he wanted to hide.

I haven't been stopped by the police for a long time but the last time I was I apologized for the mistake I made in traffic---speeding in a school zone---and I thanked him for stopping me because "I know better and it's good to be reminded before something serious happens." He let me go without a warning or a ticket. Every since, I've slowed down in school zones so it was a win-win for both of us.
Why should she have put the cigarette out? Smoking is a legal activity and she was not in a place where it was prohibited.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:29 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

Do you enjoy making things up? Do you read minds from a distance? Are you so bigoted you simply cannot except available facts but are required to create a narrative that fits your ideology/

Old 07-22-2015, 08:00 AM

17,401 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post

The reaction of black activists is just another leg in the "Empower Black Criminal Activity" movement. They are trying to make it impossible to enforce the law when blacks are involved.

If everyone wants to get really honest, a HUGE part of the problem right now are these youtube lawyers who are telling the youth to basically agitate and incite these encounters with the police. If you think you've been wronged, the place to tell it to it the judge in the courtroom and not the cop on the side of the road. Ironically, Sandra Bland says as much - she yells some version of "I can't wait to go to court" several different times. That instinct is the right one. Calling the cop a "fu#$ing pus$y" over and over and refusing to obey any command is not.

Regarding the editing, it's not edited where she cranks up the heat in the beginning of the video. It's not edited where she's disobeying the officers orders. It's not edited where he says he was only giving her a warning in the beginning. It's certainly not edited where her filthy mouth is at full volume. So, while I would like to hear an explanation from Texas, I think it will amount to nothing much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies