Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 05:32 AM

80 posts, read 61,631 times

Advertisements

He doesn't need them anymore. It shows deep down what kind of man that he really is.

Obama's half-brother Malik Abon'go disappointed he hasn't told family of Kenya trip | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-15-2015, 05:41 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Liberals and leftists only love humanity as an abstraction.

When comes to real, actual people -- especially their own family -- they couldn't care less.

Liberals and leftists show their love for that abstract humanity by spending tons and tons of money.

But, of course, it's always other people's money -- not their own.

Liberals and leftists accuse conservatives of being selfish and cold-hearted.

That is what Freud called "projection" -- projecting onto others what you yourself are.

So it should not be surprising that liberals and leftists give much less of their own time and money to charity than conservatives.

And it should be no surprise that Obama's relatives are unhappy with him.

Old 07-15-2015, 05:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking Oh boy!

Another whiny thread for Obamaphobes.

Hold forth, malcontents!

Old 07-15-2015, 07:53 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Hold forth, malcontents!

Sounds like his brother is an "obamaphobe." Which is basically anyone who dare criticize or question The One.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:23 AM

6,395 posts, read 6,280,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Hold forth, malcontents!

Yup. It's getting pretty laughable (or maybe it always was.)

Out of the the 66 posts on page 1 here, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is anti-Obama, anti-liberal, or, (my favorite and and overlapping category) taking one isolated incident to make sweeping generalizations such as "the snow just melted in Boston therefore, climate change is not real!"

I can make one generalization from all of this- our education system really does suck.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:51 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
This is about Obama & family not climate change,fairness or equality ... in the early 19 th century there was a year without summer caused by a massive volcanic eruption a liittle mini ice followed ... Obama is just cold as ice,not even nice to his family ...
Waiting for liberal heads to erupt...

Old 07-15-2015, 10:13 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Yup. It's getting pretty laughable (or maybe it always was.)

Out of the the 66 posts on page 1 here, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is anti-Obama, anti-liberal, or, (my favorite and and overlapping category) taking one isolated incident to make sweeping generalizations such as "the snow just melted in Boston therefore, climate change is not real!"

I can make one generalization from all of this- our education system really does suck.
If you meant threads rather than posts your claim is a flat out lie. speaking in absolutes usually bites you in the shorts.

Old 07-15-2015, 10:44 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,862,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
This is about Obama & family not climate change,fairness or equality ... in the early 19 th century there was a year without summer caused by a massive volcanic eruption a liittle mini ice followed ... Obama is just cold as ice,not even nice to his family ...
Waiting for liberal heads to erupt...

I enjoy mocking Obama as much as anyone, but to be fair, are these people really his "family"?

Let's recap: His origins are a black trash male (Barack Obama, Sr.) who hooked up in an alley, park bench, back seat of a stolen car, wherever with a white trash female (Stanley Dunham) and procreated.

However, Senior was already married with children, and never spent any meaningful time being a father (hence the crazy ghostwritten book "Dreams From My Father") to BabyBarack. Senior, while developing a great career as an alcoholic, continued his serial insemination with multiple wives, and had virtually no hand in the day-to-day development of adolescent Barack. Dunham, after ridding herself of the toxic alcoholic waste that was Senior, hooks up yet again with a random Muslim guy named Sotereo, but not before hiring a transgender nanny to watch young Barack Junior (later affectionally dubbed "BJ" by an envious Bill Clinton).

Eventually, Senior does married women everywhere a favor by drinking himself to death, ending his life in a car wreck with "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the radio. Mother in turns dies "without health insurance" -- as Junior would later famously lie about -- and BJ is left all alone by his early 30s.

So.......a bunch of people in Kenya, who BJ has likely either never met or only met once or twice, are now up in arms because he doesn't want to see them. Admittedly, they are not politically valuable to BJ, so I can almost understand why he wouldn't want to be seen with them. Everyone has members of their families that they have never met, or only met once or twice. It's the nature of distance, circumstance, etc.

I honestly don't know that I would consider these Krazy Kardashian-like Kenyans "family" if I had the upbringing that BJ did. After all, he sees black when he looks in the mirror, but was certainly not raised by any of the black members of his father's family. I can see where his upbringing has caused him confusion in both his racial identity and his sexual orientation. After all, remember when he said "I've never met that man" when confronted with the facts about the illegal alien drunkle who was living in Boston? And then it turned out he had lived with said drunkle?

I feel that Obama has a right to shun his family if he so chooses, and honestly, I wouldn't blame him if he did. As a famous American once said, "You can choose your enemies, but you cannot choose your family members."

Old 07-15-2015, 10:53 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
I wasn't going to bring up it up but there was this Indonesian cult leader who looks like Obama's daddy fer sure ... neither Barack Sr. nor Marshall Davis look like Barry Sorento but this guy sure did!

Old 07-15-2015, 10:55 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I enjoy mocking Obama as much as anyone, but to be fair, are these people really his "family"?

Let's recap: His origins are a black trash male (Barack Obama, Sr.) who hooked up in an alley, park bench, back seat of a stolen car, wherever with a white trash female (Stanley Dunham) and procreated.

However, Senior was already married with children, and never spent any meaningful time being a father (hence the crazy ghostwritten book "Dreams From My Father") to BabyBarack. Senior, while developing a great career as an alcoholic, continued his serial insemination with multiple wives, and had virtually no hand in the day-to-day development of adolescent Barack. Dunham, after ridding herself of the toxic alcoholic waste that was Senior, hooks up yet again with a random Muslim guy named Sotereo, but not before hiring a transgender nanny to watch young Barack Junior (later affectionally dubbed "BJ" by an envious Bill Clinton).

Eventually, Senior does married women everywhere a favor by drinking himself to death, ending his life in a car wreck with "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd playing on the radio. Mother in turns dies "without health insurance" -- as Junior would later famously lie about -- and BJ is left all alone by his early 30s.

So.......a bunch of people in Kenya, who BJ has likely either never met or only met once or twice, are now up in arms because he doesn't want to see them. Admittedly, they are not politically valuable to BJ, so I can almost understand why he wouldn't want to be seen with them. Everyone has members of their families that they have never met, or only met once or twice. It's the nature of distance, circumstance, etc.

I honestly don't know that I would consider these Krazy Kardashian-like Kenyans "family" if I had the upbringing that BJ did. After all, he sees black when he looks in the mirror, but was certainly not raised by any of the black members of his father's family. I can see where his upbringing has caused him confusion in both his racial identity and his sexual orientation. After all, remember when he said "I've never met that man" when confronted with the facts about the illegal alien drunkle who was living in Boston? And then it turned out he had lived with said drunkle?

I feel that Obama has a right to shun his family if he so chooses, and honestly, I wouldn't blame him if he did. As a famous American once said, "You can choose your enemies, but you cannot choose your family members."

I was ready not to agree with you. But when you put it in this context, your right in a way. How many of us are not that close to some 2nd or 3rd or 4th cousins. Or a Distant Aunt and Uncle you never see.

I guess it is his choice. The way he thinks, I am not sure what the hell is in this Man's head.

I have tons of family in the E. Coast I am not close to all of them, half of them I never met, some I keep in contact with. Also logical for Obama to consider some family or not, that is his right.

Also I do not feel it was a snub, in as much, as he does not feel close to these people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies