Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 04:36 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You blame one person for electing a president. My niece said she voted for Obama because of Bush to which I told her that was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. Bush wasn't running against Obama. I think I agree with the person who thinks those who voted for Obama are mentally unbalanced and incapable of logical thought.
You ain't gotta agree with it. I'm just stating the FACT that MILLIONS of people see it that way. That's why Obama was elected. Twice. And it's why no Republican can be elected in 2016.

Was it worth it?

Old 07-18-2015, 04:36 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Spoken like a true turkey-head.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:39 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Be specific. How is America worse today vs 2009?

2009: January 2009 = 7.8% (and rising) unemployment, 700k job losses a month, two horribly expensive, mismanaged wars.

Right-wingers are comically delusional.
For one, you can look at this dailyjobcuts.com That says a lot differently about what you claim.

The political correctness insanity wasn't around before obama.
The ban everything crowd didn't exist before obama
Riots and looting in democrat cities were not happening.
People were not divided up like they are now with obama administration

You can keep being a delusional obama supporter, just don't expect me to buy his lies.

Left wingers are insanely delusional, it is uncanny.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:40 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
Why should I waste my time trying to explain that to someone that lives in california? Californians haven't a clue to what is really going on.
Translation: I can't rationally explain how things are worse, but Rush Limbaugh says they are, and i co-opt all his opinions.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:45 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times
After 8 years of Bush The Chimp, Obama has restored some dignity to the office. An intellectual, a family man, open-minded and practical at the same time. I'd have a beer with him.

Contrast that to Bush- a lying murderer with an IQ of 80, who rode his daddy's coat tails into power. Killed HUNDREDS OD THOUSANDS of people with his blunders, nearly destroyed the economy, lost the respect of most of the world.

My only excuse for voting for Bush is that I was young and ignorant.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You blame one person for electing a president. My niece said she voted for Obama because of Bush to which I told her that was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. Bush wasn't running against Obama. I think I agree with the person who thinks those who voted for Obama are mentally unbalanced and incapable of logical thought.

I love honest sincere humorous answers. Thanks for making me laugh, but so trueeeeeeeeee!

Once ok understandable, twice, just plain downright ignorant naïve and stupid.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:46 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Translation: I can't rationally explain how things are worse, but Rush Limbaugh says they are, and i co-opt all his opinions.
This isn't coming from Rush Limbaugh, look through at the links, instead of being ignorant! Maybe you missed this post //www.city-data.com/forum/40464896-post43.html

Old 07-18-2015, 04:47 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Yeah man... Obama is DESTROYING our country with these wars coming to and end, deficits vastly reduced vs the deficit Bush left him, soaring stock market, low and steadily dropping unemployment rate, improved relations overseas, low gas prices.

Such HORROR in Obama's America :colleges:
Yeah, that 8 trillion dollar debt thar Bush left with Obama, which Obama called unpatriotic, was far worse than the 19 trillion Obama will leave Trump. He is the worst prez in history. He is a terrorist trying to level the playing field with the rest of the world. He should be placed in prison.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:48 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
You ain't gotta agree with it. I'm just stating the FACT that MILLIONS of people see it that way. That's why Obama was elected. Twice. And it's why no Republican can be elected in 2016.

Was it worth it?
You make it sound like Obama was the only other choice. One can always choose to write-in another name. If we are going to get a president worth his salt; I think we have come to the time we will have to do a write-in vote on election day. If nobody good is running; that's what I am going to do.

You voted for him and you are asking me if it was worth it. No he was not worth yours or anyone else's vote. Sorry YOU did that but I can't change that. You could have but you didn't. You can't blame Bush or me for YOUR mistake.

And if you are blaming me for Bush being president; stop it because I didn't vote for Bush even once. I am the minority who votes for people who are capable of being a good president. Think how angry I should be right now at all the idiot voters. Why don't the rest of you learn how to think logically too?

Last edited by NCN; 07-18-2015 at 05:02 PM..

Old 07-18-2015, 04:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Oh man, someone is really out of touch with REALITY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies